Author Topic: More people immigrate to the US than Canada, France, Germany, and the UK combined  (Read 5925 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Not trying to be a prick but if you are going by percentage (per capita) then average the 3 countries you mentioned America brings in less immigrants  :)

That really doesn't mean anything, the point of the thread is that an overwhelming majority of immigrants from around the world want to come here.

Population of Canada, France, Germany, and the UK: 244,286,331
Foreign Born Population: 28,223,000
%0.11

Population of the US: 311,591,917
Foreign Born Population: 38,355,000
%0.12

I did this quick, am I missing something? ???

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Doesn't matter. USA has more Awesomness per capita than the world combined.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
That really doesn't mean anything, the point of the thread is that an overwhelming majority of immigrants from around the world want to come here.

Population of Canada, France, Germany, and the UK: 244,286,331
Foreign Born Population: 28,223,000
%0.11

Population of the US: 311,591,917
Foreign Born Population: 38,355,000
%0.12

I did this quick, am I missing something? ???
No what I meant was average 3 out of the 4 you mentioned so not including the UK.

I get your point and I am totally agreeing with you. Everyone is dissing the US yet everyone wants to go there. lol, do not mind me just being a smartass that iss all  ;D

I went by the percentages on the side of your chart;

Germany   12%

France       10%

Cananda    18%

so 12 + 10 + 18 = 40,    40 divided by 3 = 13 %, so average is 13 %

America has 12 %,   but like I said just fooling about, I agree with your point completely  :)

MikMaq

Notice how canada has nearly double, fuck are you people slow.

OP should die a shit fucking death for being a fucking idiot.

Seriously mods can you ban someone just for having a low IQ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Notice how canada has nearly double, fuck are you people slow.

OP should die a shit fucking death for being a fucking idiot.

Seriously mods can you ban someone just for having a low IQ?
Nearly double what?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
the USA is much better then Canada+france+germany+uk all put into one. I've been to Canada a few times, and let me tell you, I was happy when I got back home!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
the USA is much better then Canada+france+germany+uk all put into one. I've been to Canada a few times, and let me tell you, I was happy when I got back home!
I've been to the areas surrounding Vancouver B.C. several times... It wasn't bad at all... Just ridiculously expensive everywhere. Like, stupid fucking expensive. And that wasn't even in actual Vancouver.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Numbers for US are way too low. There are 30,000,000 illegal immigrants currently living in the country.

MikMaq

Nearly double what?

Per capita.  Would you say you could double your income moving from dallas to chicago because the populations happen to be different ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I've been to the areas surrounding Vancouver B.C. several times... It wasn't bad at all... Just ridiculously expensive everywhere. Like, stupid fucking expensive. And that wasn't even in actual Vancouver.

I actually loved Vancouver when I was there... I do wish I could remember the street where all of the addicts are confined to.

That's some crazy shit there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Per capita.  Would you say you could double your income moving from dallas to chicago because the populations happen to be different ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
Huh? If I move from Dallas to Chicago and my income is double what it was, I literally doubled my income. I r confused.

MikMaq

Huh? If I move from Dallas to Chicago and my income is double what it was, I literally doubled my income. I r confused.
I'm saying your double figure comes in from the form the fact that chicago's metro is double the size of dallas's.

It's absurd, just as citing immigrants states, while ignoring population.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Speaking of Vancouver....
Evidently you don't try and fuck with a guys truck while you're rioting because your team got owned.

MikMaq

Vancouver is and it's surrounding areas is just one area. Your pinched by a boarder, mountains, and ocean, it's unique circumstances. But it's about as typical of canada, as the Beverly hills are of america.

The place is one giant housing bubble, built up by asian investors. Place is hardly even canadian.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I'm saying your double figure comes in from the form the fact that chicago's metro is double the size of dallas's.

It's absurd, just as citing immigrants states, while ignoring population.
Are you trying to say something about income versus cost of living? Because right now, what you're saying makes no sense.

FYI - I don't believe those numbers include the amount of illegal immigrants that are speculated to be living in the states right now... which would double the number they are using.

MikMaq

Speaking of Vancouver....
Evidently you don't try and fuck with a guys truck while you're rioting because your team got owned.
Your team ROFLMAO, need I pull up the rolster of the two teams?

The bruins were mostly canadians, and vancouver was mostly euro's. In fact ryder was one of the few newfoundlanders to ever win a cup. 8)

MikMaq

Are you trying to say something about income versus cost of living? Because right now, what you're saying makes no sense.

FYI - I don't believe those numbers include the amount of illegal immigrants that are speculated to be living in the states right now... which would double the number they are using.
Illegals wouldn't count in the suppose argument that america is awsome, because the other countries don't border the third world.

But I'd agree with that.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Your team ROFLMAO, need I pull up the rolster of the two teams?

The bruins were mostly canadians, and vancouver was mostly euro's. In fact ryder was one of the few newfoundlanders to ever win a cup. 8)
I have no idea about your teams, quite frankly I don't know shit about anything Canadian outside of what I've seen while visiting (nor do I particularly care, Canada is well outside of my boundaries of giving a shit, not intended as a flame or anything.. I just don't care enough about Canada to pay attention to anything that goes on up there. Lol.)

My point, is that they were rioting because their team lost, and they fucked with dudes truck.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
No what I meant was average 3 out of the 4 you mentioned so not including the UK.

I get your point and I am totally agreeing with you. Everyone is dissing the US yet everyone wants to go there. lol, do not mind me just being a smartass that iss all  ;D

I went by the percentages on the side of your chart;

Germany   12%

France       10%

Cananda    18%

so 12 + 10 + 18 = 40,    40 divided by 3 = 13 %, so average is 13 %

America has 12 %,   but like I said just fooling about, I agree with your point completely  :)

Ohh, I see what you mean!

Keep up the good work sir!  8)

MikMaq

I have no idea about your teams, quite frankly I don't know shit about anything Canadian outside of what I've seen while visiting (nor do I particularly care, Canada is well outside of my boundaries of giving a shit, not intended as a flame or anything.. I just don't care enough about Canada to pay attention to anything that goes on up there. Lol.)

My point, is that they were rioting because their team lost, and they fucked with dudes truck.
Point taken, however I don't think it was the team loosing, more opportune boredom, and the fact that people paid like 300 bucks a ticket for a game that was over in the first five minutes. If you were watching the game, anyone with a clue knew, that their were riots just minutes into the game.

Anyhow if you can't tell I despise vancouver, especially there Phaggy hockey team.

Canada is essentially a US suburb, not a bad thing, it's well run, just nothing more than that.

Bruins for life anyhow.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Point taken, however I don't think it was the team loosing, more opportune boredom.

Anyhow if you can't tell I despise vancouver, especially there Phaggy hockey team.

Canada is essentially a US suburb, anyhow not a bad thing, it's well run, just nothing more than that.

Bruins for life anyhow.

I think that's the way it is with all looters.... They just wait for the opportunity.
As far as Vancouver... It felt pretty Americanized.

My friends used to call it the US North.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

You poor, ignorant savage, pay special attention to the column that says "Percentage of total number of immigrants in the world".

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
I actually loved Vancouver when I was there... I do wish I could remember the street where all of the addicts are confined to.

That's some crazy shit there.

haha! man, there was werid stuff all over the streets. I remember my uncle was driving me to my cousins house(i was going to spend the night with them) and as we got close to the house there was a bunch of werid guys hiding behind dumpsters waiting for somthing. we didnt think anything of it and parked and walked inside the house. after maybe 10 minutes(not even) my uncle walked out to leave, I was upstairs, we got a frantic call saying tires have been slashed! lol. some goons slashed and ran! it acutally laughed so hard at how funny the whole scence was. without any reason at ALL they just slashed the tires and ran away(it wasnt even a nice car)...i guess everyone has diffrent ways of having fun lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I love the US bro and I do not get where people say crap about it when everyone wants to live there but bro Canada is my home and as much as I like the US Ilike Canada waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more, so I have to respectfully  ;)  disagree with you here bro.

Canada is just the BOMB.  :D

Ohh, I see what you mean!

Keep up the good work sir!  8)
;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I believe its time to shut the doors on immigration somewhat.  We do NOT need the population to grow any more.