Author Topic: WOW... it's been a while... Mindspin is alive  (Read 7178 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: WOW...it's been a while...
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 10:11:54 AM »

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »
Mindspin, you had legendary battles with both sarcasm and Chick (to name a couple) ... which feud did you enjoy more?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
Bob Chick said nobody nobody will ever tell him where or when to post

a week later he was told by his employer if he posted on getbig he was fired

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »
  Mind Spin rocks

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 05:33:09 PM »
lol.  Thanks for the warm welcome back fellas.  Good to see some things never change.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
nice to see you back yem

Who's this?
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 05:38:02 PM »
Mindspin, you had legendary battles with both sarcasm and Chick (to name a couple) ... which feud did you enjoy more?

Ah yes.  Many epics feuds.  Chick & Sarcasm were good.  Also some good ones with True Adonis.  Perhaps the most memorable one was the very first one with Mike Arvilla.  It went well over 100 pages (pretty long back then), he had some of the most epic meltdowns, we hacked his account and when it got really heated, I would anonymous calls from someone who would yell "STFU! I'm going to kill you!!".  I, of course would welcome the attempt, which never came.  I asked Mike (years later) if it was him.  He said it wasn't.  Hmmmm...
w

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
Bigkubby is still owning the shit outta chaos and beating his ass and fucking bitches in the back of his porsche cheyenne.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2013, 06:51:23 PM »
Ah yes.  Many epics feuds.  Chick & Sarcasm were good.  Also some good ones with True Adonis.  Perhaps the most memorable one was the very first one with Mike Arvilla.  It went well over 100 pages (pretty long back then), he had some of the most epic meltdowns, we hacked his account and when it got really heated, I would anonymous calls from someone who would yell "STFU! I'm going to kill you!!".  I, of course would welcome the attempt, which never came.  I asked Mike (years later) if it was him.  He said it wasn't.  Hmmmm...

Mike never got over that whore...... i forgot her name....... the one that smushed Grant and Alexxx.
L

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2013, 07:11:50 PM »
Cockspin.

Probably the most epic incident was SuckMyMuscle's brutal owning at the hands of OneMoreRep and pretty much all of getbig. A chance for recovery was offered, but never taken...

Other than that there's quite a bit of new characters, and the culture has evolved along with that (if I dare say, into a more mature board). The number of ownings has dwindled down to a very few, though the culture still remains pretty hostile. The political board in particular has blown up a lot, probably thanks to the mental illness of a certain member. The gh15 following peaked, and then they all fucked off to Nasser's board save for a few posts here and there by his 'elfs'. Muslims, blacks, and jews are hated as usual. 90% of getbig has no clue about training. Wiggs still smokes weed and remains jobless; only change is that now he believes George Sr Bush is a reptilian hybrid.. oh, and he affirms the truth of the King James Bible. Baygbm is still gay. E-kul and a_ahmed are probably the most hated members of the board- probably the one thing they have in common is they both hate America. MMA board is dead. No one gives a flying fuck about the alphabet boards. Ron now only has three chins. mesomorph remains all natural at 200 lbs 8%bf year round. Uberman is still a bitter french fuck, except now instead of being a vehement atheist darwinist, he is a vehement christian darwinist. Alex23 is still fat and posts around here when he has manic episodes. Chick can't post here anymore because he works for MD. Joeloco "the coach" almost left.... again, following a severe meltdown over Obama's re-election. Syntaxmachine is the most improved up and coming getbigger. CalvinH and MrMagoo will not get any mention, as usual.
follow the arrows

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
Mindspin  is a true getbig legend. Hope that beautiful Tibetan terrier is well.
O

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2013, 08:01:01 PM »
THIS is what happened!

And it has indeed come true.

And "he" is very successful. He is likely the most genious bodybuilder in all the history of this sport.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2013, 09:04:09 PM »
VP & Goatboy = teh gay

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10:17 PM »
Knny and ~flower
Sitting in a tree
Knny fell out
And scraped his knee
~flower came running to getbig
to tell the story

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2013, 10:06:47 PM »
Who's this?

half these clowns got new names

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2013, 12:17:34 AM »
Cockspin.

Probably the most epic incident was SuckMyMuscle's brutal owning at the hands of OneMoreRep and pretty much all of getbig. A chance for recovery was offered, but never taken...

Other than that there's quite a bit of new characters, and the culture has evolved along with that (if I dare say, into a more mature board). The number of ownings has dwindled down to a very few, though the culture still remains pretty hostile. The political board in particular has blown up a lot, probably thanks to the mental illness of a certain member. The gh15 following peaked, and then they all fucked off to Nasser's board save for a few posts here and there by his 'elfs'. Muslims, blacks, and jews are hated as usual. 90% of getbig has no clue about training. Wiggs still smokes weed and remains jobless; only change is that now he believes George Sr Bush is a reptilian hybrid.. oh, and he affirms the truth of the King James Bible. Baygbm is still gay. E-kul and a_ahmed are probably the most hated members of the board- probably the one thing they have in common is they both hate America. MMA board is dead. No one gives a flying fuck about the alphabet boards. Ron now only has three chins. mesomorph remains all natural at 200 lbs 8%bf year round. Uberman is still a bitter french fuck, except now instead of being a vehement atheist darwinist, he is a vehement christian darwinist. Alex23 is still fat and posts around here when he has manic episodes. Chick can't post here anymore because he works for MD. Joeloco "the coach" almost left.... again, following a severe meltdown over Obama's re-election. Syntaxmachine is the most improved up and coming getbigger. CalvinH and MrMagoo will not get any mention, as usual.

More name dropping than onlyme  :o
P

MikMaq

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 12:32:42 AM »
How you remind me, Only on get big can a mod abandon a site for months at a time, and be welcomed back with arm's wide open, if only, if I could be like that!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2013, 12:40:58 AM »
How you remind me, Only on get big can a mod abandon a site for months at a time, and be welcomed back with arm's wide open, if only, if I could be like that!

Work on becoming a beloved Mod then Ratard!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 08:23:05 AM »
I have no problem with that.

"1"

Mindspin is much better looking than me.....

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 08:27:12 AM »

Mike never got over that whore...... i forgot her name....... the one that smushed Grant and Alexxx.

Hey, I never smushed her? I never even met her in person?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2013, 08:28:35 AM »

you whine and bitch too much

and make way too many stupid ass threads

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2013, 08:29:30 AM »
Mindspin is much better looking than me.....

humble of you

he is gorgeous though

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2013, 10:45:08 AM »
you whine and bitch too much

and make way too many stupid ass threads
Someone ain't getting the joke. Cause your on the outside!!!

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2013, 10:48:25 AM »
Someone ain't getting the joke. Cause your on the outside!!!

I really wish you were on the inside

of four rubber walls

flipper

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WOW... it's been a while... Mindspin is alive
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »

Mindspin! Hope you are doing well - been a while.  We have both been quite busy in our crazy lives. 

Los Angeles Fit Expo is this weekend - going to be a lot of booths (Met-Rx, American Bodybuilding, Gaspari, BSN and so on).  If you come down to Los Angeles, come visit.