Author Topic: norma hellas  (Read 2058 times)

shortbig26

• Getbig II
norma hellas
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:04:16 PM »
how can you tell if these are faked im buying some from thorus what should i look for

kapetsonis

• Getbig I
Re: norma hellas
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 10:54:05 AM »
I am from Greece. I tried to order some norma nandrolone decanoate and my source (greek distributor) doesn't have anymore. Three months ago he had, now he doesn't. I also tried to order through pharmacy. The drug has legal licence (checked through pharmacy's connections and on-line check-in) and yet the drug warehouses and wholesalers those serve pharmacies, don't distribute. The legal retail market price for a 200mg norma deca is 3.40 euro (approximately). My source sold these norma 200 mg vials 3 euros per vial. I had in mind to order from both sources (the roids dealer and the pharmacy) so to compare and check if the vials sold from dealer are legit so to order more (through pharmacy was difficult to obtain many, because only limited vials was available and also prescription needed). Finally none has any normas available anymore and I am afraid if there are any around, must be copies. What really is happenning I don't know yet. I will ask my source (who is old greek champion) and propably will have some answers. The only deca available from pharmacy is genuine deca-durabolin from Organon at 50 mg per vial. It is extremely difficult to obtain though because prescription is mandatory and no doctor is willing to do this. Also the profit margin per vial for the pharmacy and the drug warehouse is small, so there is no motivaton to do sales. Plus the fact that they are so tightly controlled substances that it is scary for a retail pharmacy even to think to order these.
Greeks 'roids users buy only from black market sources and none buyes from pharmacies. Price per 50mg vial: 2.43 euros. I have obtained two and I aim for some more to be used for limited time period on a female trainee. (check photo shot by me of genuine deca-durabolin as sold from the greek pharmacies).

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 01:36:42 PM »
Yeah REAL legit norma is kind of a coin toss even in Greece like kapetsonis said, but it's definitely worth it. Cant beat old test-deca-dbol. Also HG really IS so much better than ugl, so many ugl suck these days with dirty, faked, under/overdosed gear or the thing that's now "in" mislabelled products, suddenly everyone has primo... Anyways the only "problem" i have with hg is that many companies use more cardboard than IKEA to pack one amp, sometimes it's a miracle that those packages get through...   ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 05:57:29 AM »
bro i am a Greek too ... tell your dealer to go and fuck himself ... testoviron, norma Deca, nolvadex sells in super markets here