Author Topic: it is a physically impossiblilty to NOT burn fat when you have no carbs  (Read 9212 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: it is a physically impossiblilty to NOT burn fat when you have no carbs
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2013, 06:26:25 AM »
not when on gear and training.

Not everyone is on gear. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2013, 06:28:38 AM »
No shit. He posted so many fatties that many members here now find that the "norm" and are becoming accepting of it, and even finding it attractive.  :-[

Are you scared that people will call you "skinny"?

Clearly you have thicker skin than that?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2013, 06:30:35 AM »
then they shouldnt be dieting in the first place :D

or not expect too much.natural will lose all size on any diet.
There are natty competitors. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2013, 06:43:51 AM »
no carbs = white fat is the first thing to go than important brown fat, but by then, you'd look like an AIDS patient.

Brown fat is predominant in the neck and collar bone regions in adults.  Its a very low amount for adults.  Old thinking was that adults didnt have it.  Kids have about 30 - 40% of their fat as brown fat.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2013, 06:44:35 AM »
dieting isnt rockey science. Cardio, train, cycle carbs=shredded

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2013, 06:47:22 AM »
haha

Someone got their feelings hurt.

OTH is owning the minds of fat people all over this board.

8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2013, 06:56:34 AM »
haha

Someone got their feelings hurt.

OTH is owning the minds of fat people all over this board.

8)

X50,000

Iv'e been scratching my head wondering what on earth Bikini Slut is so pissed off about...

OTH has said about 30 times now he's knows it not the only way to diet, but it's what he prefers.

People have the most fragile egos around here, god forbid someone gets praised  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2013, 06:59:37 AM »
X50,000

Iv'e been scratching my head wondering what on earth Bikini Slut is so pissed off about...

OTH has said about 30 times now he's knows it not the only way to diet, but it's what he prefers.

People have the most fragile egos around here, god forbid someone gets praised  ::)

Exactly.

Weak minded people get upset so easily when someone gets positive attention. 

I find that people who are fat and generally have no clue how to get lean get upset the easiest.

8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2013, 07:04:28 AM »
Not sure how related this is, but it's physically impossible for me not to get some butt when I'm all up in the club.

G

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2013, 07:26:38 AM »
This is utter bullshit.  Just look at the Eskimos.  They eat fish and blubber and are all chubby little asians.  They hardly get any carbs yet aren't walking around ripped.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 07:35:27 AM »
Please....discuss this little gem.  :D

It is also a physical impossibility to not burn muscle if you go at it for too long

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2013, 07:37:43 AM »
I find that people who are fat and generally have no clue how to get lean get upset the easiest.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SKINNY BITCH-MADE MODDERFUCKER!!!@##!!

<-- 23%... :-[

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2013, 08:19:09 AM »
X50,000

it's all for show

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2013, 08:22:40 AM »
X50,000

she is mad b/c i like chubby chicks

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2013, 08:33:11 AM »
This is utter bullshit.  Just look at the Eskimos.  They eat fish and blubber and are all chubby little asians.  They hardly get any carbs yet aren't walking around ripped.
They have different genetics.  The fat distribution is not the same as other races.  That is why there needs to be a different chat for caliper measurements for them.  I could be wrong, it has been 15 years since I did my undergrad work in exercise science. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2013, 08:34:47 AM »
They have different genetics.  The fat distribution is not the same as other races.  That is why there needs to be a different chat for caliper measurements for them.  I could be wrong, it has been 15 years since I did my undergrad work in exercise science. 

Because of the caloric dense diet they aren't burning that fat either.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2013, 08:35:35 AM »
It is impossible not to burn fat on a caloric deficit, there ya go, fixed it.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2013, 08:40:39 AM »
Because of the caloric dense diet they aren't burning that fat either.
My guess would be a genetic adaptation to survive in the environment they live in.  They have more body fat on the the surface than in and under muscle.

dustin

« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2013, 10:15:32 AM »
Your brain uses carbs. Don't starve your brain.

Gluconeogenesis, ketogenesis, etc...

If you abstain from carbs you'll also become more insulin sensitive and your glucose metabolism will be improved through other mechanisms as well. You'll release a more appropriate amount of insulin in response to meals instead of an overabundance, which is often the case. Bodybuilders think they're some magical exception and that they need to eat all day long to stoke these magically, metabolic infernos. When in fact, they're just like any other human and will become glucose intolerant and will have impaired metabolisms.

Just cutting carbs and spacing out your meals improves insulin sensitivity and body composition. Get a blood glucose monitor and try it out for yourself. Snip out your breakfast, another stupid mythical dietary piece of shit, and watch your sensitivity improve in a week's time unless you're already strictly dieting. Reduce calories and actually clean up your diet too, then you'll lose even more fat. You're just shifting things around and still eating pretty similar, but small changes like this can make an appreciate impact over the course of time.

Now, cut carbs or lower them drastically, eat just a couple of times a day (I personally like IF and just one or two meals a day) and you'll see an even stronger propensity to burn fat and hold a much better composition. Toss in a bit of cardio in a fasted state and you'll be shredded in no time. And there's no need to worry about muscle loss too. You'll flatten out, but that's not muscle loss. That's low glycogen stores and water retention in skeletal muscle. That's nothing - Carb up and drink a bottle of water, you're fine in a few hours. No one is going to "lose lots of muscle". If our bodies were that fragile, we wouldn't have been on this planet for hundreds of thousands of years. Do you think our ancestors woke up every 2 hours to slam a casein shake and eat a container of cottage cheese?

You'll always flatten out a bit on any sort of caloric restriction, especially if the majority of that comes from carbohydrates. But your body doesn't want to sit around with a negative nitrogen balance, wasting away and burning through it's muscle. That only happens if you're a moron. And if you're on AAS, don't even utter that kind of bullshit. You're not going to lose muscle, numb nuts. Eat a granola bar and do some bicep curls 20 minutes later and see for yourself.

Onetimehard offers some solid ass advices. bikinislut is a dude posting from a gimmick, just taking shit out of context in an effort to get a rise. I've used the abovementioned practices to stay lean and to shred down to some pretty epic leans before too when I was actually putting in some effort. All dietary fads and misconceptions aside, if you drop your carbs and space your meals out it's going to be a hell of a lot easier to lose body fat. You can complicate things and take it to another level, but no need to argue over semantics. It's easy to lose body fat by dropping carbs.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
she is mad b/c i like chubby chicks

you've brainwashed others to like them too don't forget  ::)

she feels inadequate  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2013, 11:04:11 AM »
This is a keto diet you imbecile and atkins is a keto diet too you imbecile, just this post alone made you sound so stupid.

Just a little correction, this not a traditional form of ketogenic.  That would have your fat intake being about 50 - 60% of total calories.  Fatty acids are converted to ketones much more efficiently in the liver than say, amino acids are.  Remember, certain aminos are ketogenic, and others are glucogenic (handful are both).  So, for example leucine is exclusively ketogenic.  Valine is exclusively glucogenic.  Isoleucine can be both.  When I have people go this route (lower carb) dieting for shows I will make sure they jam in the BCAA's.  One for the protein sythesis stimulating effects of leucine, but also because many more ketones can be produced with BCAA intake.  Produce ketones, you have your energy (less dragging ass).  In addition, the lower caloric intake will be your fat reducing  component.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2013, 11:08:32 AM »
Just a little correction, this not a traditional form of ketogenic.  That would have your fat intake being about 50 - 60% of total calories.  Fatty acids are converted to ketones much more efficiently in the liver than say, amino acids are.  Remember, certain aminos are ketogenic, and others are glucogenic (handful are both).  So, for example leucine is exclusively ketogenic.  Valine is exclusively glucogenic.  Isoleucine can be both.  When I have people go this route (lower carb) dieting for shows I will make sure they jam in the BCAA's.  One for the protein sythesis stimulating effects of leucine, but also because many more ketones can be produced with BCAA intake.  Produce ketones, you have your energy (less dragging ass).  In addition, the lower caloric intake will be your fat reducing  component.

So how many ketones are in a traditional Ugandan Sausage?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »
So how many ketones are in a traditional Ugandan Sausage?

6.543/gm

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2013, 11:41:28 AM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2013, 10:20:18 PM »
This Intermittent Fisting is quite the popular thing these days.   Seems everybody is doing it.