Author Topic: Australia Protests Gun Ban  (Read 523 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Australia Protests Gun Ban
« on: January 15, 2013, 12:45:41 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Australia Protests Gun Ban
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:27:04 AM »
good post.  That's some disturbing shit right there.  I hate to imagine we might be in store for that kind of assclownery next.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 03:44:33 AM »
It hasn't made any difference here.  Crime has increased and now home invaders are breaking into your homes with people still in them and you can't do anything about it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 04:14:22 AM »
It hasn't made any difference here.  Crime has increased and now home invaders are breaking into your homes with people still in them and you can't do anything about it.  
Thanks to the media here, we're finding out what it'll be like even before guns are taken away.  With a map published of gun owners, thugs are breaking into houses with the intention of getting guns and it won't be long before it's shown other thugs used the published maps to rob homes where no licensed gun owners lived.

Sad, but we very well could be on the brink of a civil war thanks to overzealous TWITS in the media and government...  I hope not.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 05:42:37 AM »
Excellent video.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »
In other news, E-kul was not present at the Gun Ban protest rally.

Oh, and I'm sure their lax immigration policy contributes moreso to these types of crimes than any other factor.