Author Topic: I promised I wouldn't use executive order&statements to run around congress...  (Read 2295 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I get really upset when people discussing firearm laws starting calling magazines "clips". They may as well have "I'm a fucking dumbass that has no idea what I'm talking about" written on their fucking forehead.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I think there's a possibility he will temper any EOs.  He doesn't want them challenged in court.  The Congress doesn't want to challenge them.  And the Courts don't want to have to weigh them.

Then again, this is perhaps the most arrogant President ever, so....

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Obama could rape a goat and then hang it off the brooklynbridge and feed the entrails to rats in gthe NYC subway and his cult of idiots would support him, 

Obama has issued the least amount of executive orders in 100 years you nitwit, stop this bullshit. He will not get impeached, clinton should not have been, if anyone should have bush should have using lies to start a war.

bears

• Getbig IV
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a Sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. ...Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here'. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and Grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

SENATOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, MARCH 2006