Author Topic: Which Led Zeppelin album is "Hey hey, what can I say" on?  (Read 630 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Which Led Zeppelin album is "Hey hey, what can I say" on?
« on: January 15, 2013, 07:52:09 AM »
???

At the store now, can't find it. Is it a single?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Which Led Zeppelin album is "Hey hey, what can I say" on?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:56:29 AM »
"Hey, Hey What Can I Do" is a song by the English rock group Led Zeppelin, released in 1970 as the B-side of "Immigrant Song" outside the United Kingdom. It is Led Zeppelin's only non-album track released during the band's existence. It did however appear on the Atlantic Records UK various artists LP, The New Age of Atlantic, released in 1972. The song was first released on CD in October 1990 on the 4-CD Led Zeppelin box set collection. In 1992 as a 20th anniversary release, "Immigrant Song"/"Hey, Hey What Can I Do" was released as a "vinyl replica" CD single. In 1993, "Hey, Hey What Can I Do" was included on The Complete Studio Recordings 10-CD boxed set, as one of four bonus tracks on the Coda disc. The song is not included on the individual version of Coda. In 2007 Led Zeppelin released the track online along with the rest of their back catalogue, as a bonus track on Led Zeppelin III. The song was also released as the B-side of the "Stairway to Heaven" 7" 45 RPM picture disc.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Which Led Zeppelin album is "Hey hey, what can I say" on?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 10:10:47 AM »
great tune.