Author Topic: GX Security is now online!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD  (Read 3924 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
GX Security is now online!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD
« on: January 15, 2013, 10:25:39 AM »
I closed GX Security in 2010 because it did not make much money for the time it took to maintain however with the latest gun control controversy and the surge of Doomsday Preppers, I decided to try to cash in on it so I decided to get it back running.

This is what it looked like originally....I had 110 products available and ran it on Cubecart Base.  In all I only made about 600 dollars over the course of a year which is why I shut it down.

http://web.archive.org/web/20101007010331/http://www.gxsecurity.com/

Here is the new site....It now has 510 products and I'll be carrying Survival Meal Kits and Off Grid Supplies soon....I've completely rebuilt it from scratch on a completely new platform so its a lot easier to maintain and update

http://www.gxsecurity.com

Since I already owned the domain and had some software and template, all I had to pay for was a new SSL certificate for 39 bucks....not too bad of a deal.  However, I need some more idea on what I should carry for Doomsday Preppers

A

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: GX Security is now online!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 10:50:45 AM »
Serious question how do you do it I mean do you have stock pile? Who is packaging and sending the products? Do you have a merchant account?

Webpage looks good btw

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 10:53:33 AM »
That's awesome.  What does the GX stand for?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 10:56:09 AM »
That's awesome.  What does the GX stand for?

Gay Xtravaganza

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »
Serious question how do you do it I mean do you have stock pile? Who is packaging and sending the products? Do you have a merchant account?

Webpage looks good btw

I originally used one company, Safety Technology for products but now I have 2 more companies.  I won't be stocking any products as I don't work at any flea markets anymore.  I just use my current merchant account for my other sites and copy a .pem file to the system to automatically process transactions.  I also utilize XML and CSV product feeds to upload and update products so I don't have to add and remove products manually which can take hours.  

Basically, it runs itself now and all I have to do is to advertise and make sure the Adwords account stays filled.

A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:01:46 AM »
 ;D

Beats my Grand Xenophobia

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 11:05:28 AM »
Oh brother, here we go again

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 11:14:14 AM »

I originally used one company, Safety Technology for products but now I have 2 more companies.  I won't be stocking any products as I don't work at any flea markets anymore.  I just use my current merchant account for my other sites and copy a .pem file to the system to automatically process transactions.  I also utilize XML and CSV product feeds to upload and update products so I don't have to add and remove products manually which can take hours.  

Basically, it runs itself now and all I have to do is to advertise and make sure the Adwords account stays filled.

But, who is paying sending and packaging the products?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20:46 AM »
You're an one-man show broker of sorts who earns 10% commission for every product sold. You need to move massive volume in order to make any sort of meaningful profit, which is why you have about a dozen different websites (which all come from the same simple template so they look the same) selling all sorts of useless shit.
Okay I get it he's a broker, no difference as of you open a tshirt shop with twirls or any of the big t sides, I'm a little disappointed

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 01:39:27 PM »
You're an one-man show broker of sorts who earns 10% commission for every product sold. You need to move massive volume in order to make any sort of meaningful profit, which is why you have about a dozen different websites (which all come from the same simple template so they look the same) selling all sorts of useless shit.

I actually earn between 5%-40% on products with the exception of ebooks which I make 100%.  I built these sites because they work very well and its pretty much a "Set it and forget it" type system as everything is pretty much automated. 

I started doing manufacturer direct items back in 2006 and its allowed me to expand my line of products I can sell and make money on with no financial risk to me. 

A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 01:46:53 PM »
how do you compete with already rock bottom prices at Amazon and eBay  ???

why but thru you the middle man, and not directly from the manufactures websites  ??? ???

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »
Nice site.

I loved the tag line "As crime rates continue to rise you can count on GX Security USA  to provide top quality, innovative self defense and security products you can count on."

Crimes rates have been declining since 1995, especially violent crime and gun crime has been flat for 15 or so years.

Oh well, I like the site.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 01:55:29 PM »

why but thru you the middle man, and not directly from the manufactures websites  ??? ???

You know those prices on Amazon and Ebay....some of those prices are from my stores that I have on Amazon and Ebay.  As far as manufacturers sites, some companies I actually buy directly and stock, other items I sell from the company,...other companies only use middle-men and distributors.....its just the way the business is.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 01:56:20 PM »

You know those prices on Amazon and Ebay....some of those prices are from my stores that I have on Amazon and Ebay.  As far as manufacturers sites, some companies I actually buy directly and stock, other items I sell from the company,...other companies only use middle-men and distributors.....its just the way the business is.

how much for an Ar-15 on your site stud? do you sell to california  ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »

Webpage looks good btw

drop shipping,

he sells the product, sends the order to someone else and they ship it.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 01:57:08 PM »

Most manufacturers have to agree to sell their products for the full retail price to appease their dealers.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
Nice site.

I loved the tag line "As crime rates continue to rise you can count on GX Security USA  to provide top quality, innovative self defense and security products you can count on."

Crimes rates have been declining since 1995, especially violent crime and gun crime has been flat for 15 or so years.

Oh well, I like the site.

Doesn't matter....its called advertising.  Everyone knows that McDonald's burgers taste like shit and you can make a better one at home but McDonald's advertises their burgers as being No.1.
A

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 02:51:21 PM »
I closed GX Security in 2010 because it did not make much money for the time it took to maintain however with the latest gun control controversy and the surge of Doomsday Preppers, I decided to try to cash in on it so I decided to get it back running.

This is what it looked like originally....I had 110 products available and ran it on Cubecart Base.  In all I only made about 600 dollars over the course of a year which is why I shut it down.

Here is the new site....It now has 510 products and I'll be carrying Survival Meal Kits and Off Grid Supplies soon....I've completely rebuilt it from scratch on a completely new platform so its a lot easier to maintain and update

Since I already owned the domain and had some software and template, all I had to pay for was a new SSL certificate for 39 bucks....not too bad of a deal.  However, I need some more idea on what I should carry for Doomsday Preppers

You have being hustling on the internet for over 10 years and you still live in a trailer park, how about getting a real job.
 wait you have no skills so continue your hustling with your food stamps and coupons.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 03:03:55 PM »
working and producing something for a living can be rewarding.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 03:09:07 PM »
working and producing something for a living can be rewarding.

It's more trouble than it's worth.  Imma get hooked up on one of them govment checks

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 03:17:19 PM »
Get a table at a local gun show, lots of people buying that stuff there. Good for you Vince.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »

Doesn't matter....its called advertising.  Everyone knows that McDonald's burgers taste like shit and you can make a better one at home but McDonald's advertises their burgers as being No.1.

Vince, how much do you charge for guest posing? I may need a guest poser pretty soon to put on a show at my event and all the Pros are booked solid. The guy below recommended you. Classic physique right there like Steve Reeves.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 03:24:01 PM »
You have being hustling on the internet for over 10 years and you still live in a trailer park, how about getting a real job.
 wait you have no skills so continue your hustling with your food stamps and coupons.

Don't live in a trailer park, don't use food stamps although I love using coupons.....after all why pay full price when you can print up one on your computer, cut it out, and use it at the grocery store???

Life is a hustle.
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »

vince you spend too much time on these nickle and dime schemes

since you dont have the resume to make money the legal way working for a company, and cant seem to strike it big starting on-line businesses i suggest you veer into crime

now i know you worked in a prison, so you know many people get caught, but figure out a good angle and go for it. no more nickle and dimming- just go grab what you deserve

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 01:34:33 AM »

Don't live in a trailer park, don't use food stamps although I love using coupons.....after all why pay full price when you can print up one on your computer, cut it out, and use it at the grocery store???

Life is a hustle.

Did you just admit to using counterfeit coupons?