Author Topic: Islamic discipline  (Read 4348 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Islamic discipline
« on: January 16, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
Well I have said my fair share against Islam as is my duty to do so as a Christian, although intentions have never been meant for any type of disrespect or insult.

Now I also give credit where credit is due so from what I gather Muslims have incredible discipline skills ;)

Some of my friends are Muslims as the area I live in is a Muslim area and they are all extremely disciplined people. 8)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic discipline
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 03:42:08 PM »
I know we disagree in terms of religon. But i still think your a good man.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »
I know we disagree in terms of religon. But i still think your a good man.  ;)
Same about you brother  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 03:47:16 PM »
We give strong bro hugs, definitely never homo so bro hug coming your way do not reject ;D

Speaking of which, I do agree, personally I've always loved being a disciplined person, whatever it was that I was doing since I was younger, in Islam it just increased my discipline that much more in so many factors. None of us are perfect but we all strive to be better. Even prayer teaches us that. Improving our prayers is a part of our discipline too. Being constantly reminded of God. As a result it also teaches us in remembrance of God to avoid sins, to avoid harm, to avoid evil, to avoid anything bad.

Ramadan and fasting are definitely another form of discipline within Islam.

And you'll certainly see Islam is extremely strict of principle when it comes to belief, doctrine, etc... For instance with the worship of God. The fundamental principle is that God is one. Unlike any other religion, Islam is the most hardcore in representing the monotheistic nature of God... and I have studied many other religions, none is as staunch about the monotheism as Islam is.

It is also one of the reasons why Islam and Islamic orthodoxy is so preserved in the utmost of small details unlike other religions.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 03:49:48 PM »
Bro hugs, lol  :D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 07:38:16 AM »
Too bad thier discipline doesn't include daily bathing. Ever get close to a Muslim that wears the crap they wear? They all fucking smell the same. Soap. Get some. Use some. Maybe it's the ass wiping with your hand thing.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 08:30:45 AM »
Too bad thier discipline doesn't include daily bathing. Ever get close to a Muslim that wears the crap they wear? They all fucking smell the same. Soap. Get some. Use some. Maybe it's the ass wiping with your hand thing.
You do realize that the whole world did this a one point in time right? I mean you think toilet paper was around n medieval times?  So that includes you ancestors too

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 10:14:32 AM »
I'd like to get in on the group hug as well :) 

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »

no-one wipes with their hand. this is another myth. the sunna is to wipe with somthing dryfirst (toilet paper) then wash yourself with water after. and muslims must wash 5 times a day.

you fail again.your just a troll and nothing more. its people like you that ruin the world and cause the problems we see today.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 10:39:40 AM »
I'd like to get in on the group hug as well :) 
Of course :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
Well ain't this thread precious!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 10:50:07 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
Well ain't this thread precious!
You can get into the group hug too  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »

Actually bathing, washing ourselves before prayer, washing ourselves after entering and leaving the bathroom, washing our teeth, washing our hands before eating, after eating etc... are part of our religion.

In fact in the 1800s the British Royals hired a muslim to teach them how to shower. Muslims invented the modern soap. Amongst other hygene disciplines and products we use to this day.

The medical procedure of washing ones hands' forearms, face, etc... is not disimilar to how we wash ourselves before prayer.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 03:23:46 PM »
no-one wipes with their hand. this is another myth. the sunna is to wipe with somthing dryfirst (toilet paper) then wash yourself with water after. and muslims must wash 5 times a day.

you fail again.your just a troll and nothing more. its people like you that ruin the world and cause the problems we see today.

Yep I'm the problem seeing Islam for what it is... those killing in the name of Islam or tards like you and assmed justifying it... no issues at all there. You = Lolz.
$

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 03:57:54 PM »
Yep I'm the problem seeing Islam for what it is... those killing in the name of Islam or tards like you and assmed justifying it... no issues at all there. You = Lolz.

Lolz.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 04:07:09 PM »
Stop feeding the ugly troll -_- learn already brah, too lazy to pm you lol. He is not interested in learning or discussing anything just trolling his hateraid so you respond and then he responds with something as equally useless as his first angry post and then some and then some

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 04:08:29 PM »
Stop feeding the ugly troll -_- learn already brah, too lazy to pm you lol. He is not interested in learning or discussing anything just trolling his hateraid

Yes officer. I will delete my post.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 04:16:46 PM »
You have done your duty well citizen!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 04:17:24 PM »
You have done your duty well citizen!