Author Topic: This might be the most effective supplement I ever used for Fat Loss  (Read 8118 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://oxyelitepro.com

I have been using this supp for a few weeks now and I really think this fucker works!

I read about it and saw it on the supplement review site i saw and thought to try it. 

First few days was hard to get used to since its STRONG as fuck.

Thry advise 3 a day and I have been using 2. 

The last few lbs of stubborn fat melting off.   

Been keeping a decent diet too of high protein mod/low carb.   

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: This might be the most effective supplement I ever used for Fat Loss
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 06:07:05 AM »
In what way is it strong? According to the label, it only contains 100mg of caffeine.

Is it a "caffeine push," or something else that took time to acclimate to?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 06:09:17 AM »
In what way is it strong? According to the label, it only contains 100mg of caffeine.

Is it a "caffeine push," or something else that took time to acclimate to?

Don't know - but the first few days - I felt ridiculous energy and sweat a lot.   That went away and now just have good energy levels

It also KILLS your apetite

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 06:30:36 AM »
Proprietary blend. Will keep my money.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 06:46:33 AM »
I'm honestly not familiar with most off the "thyroid-effecting" ingredients in this product. But, be careful manipulating your thyroid hormone levels by any means!

I noticed (and am a little surprised) that this product contains 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. I know there is/was a push to ban it from many products. Most sites either list former straight 1,3-Dimethylamylamine products as "discontinued" or not at all. It looks like USP still includes it in their Jack3d and, of course, this formula. That may have something to do with the synthetic vs geranium extract forms. I haven't kept up on the details of the ban.

Many people raved about Jack3d. The combination of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and caffeine provide a truly synergistic effect with each enhancing the effects of the other. DMMA also reportedly reduces "caffeine crash" to a great degree.

I'm glad it's working for you!
I don't give out advice here. I will say that, personally, I wouldn't stay on the stuff for too long.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 01:53:48 PM »
Wait you work out? You have a job? I thought you only lived in a basement to post in politics section  ::)

Oxyelite pro is a pretty old but works well otc fat burner for sure though.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine is the trick in there.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »
Wait you work out? You have a job? I thought you only lived in a basement to post in politics section  ::)

I've told you once to behave.

Last warning.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 05:52:06 PM »

1,3-Dimethylamylamine is the trick in there.

holy shit... people put this in their bodies?

http://www.bfr.bund.de/cm/349/risk-assessment-of-1-3-Dimethylamylamine-dmaa-as-an-active-ingredient-of-products-marketed-as-food.pdf

"Depending on the administered dose, DMAA can lead to an acute temporary increase in
blood pressure in humans. There are now early provisional indications that continued use
may, in combination with caffeine, lead to a chronic increase in blood pressure."

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 05:59:30 PM »
holy shit... people put this in their bodies?

http://www.bfr.bund.de/cm/349/risk-assessment-of-1-3-Dimethylamylamine-dmaa-as-an-active-ingredient-of-products-marketed-as-food.pdf

"Depending on the administered dose, DMAA can lead to an acute temporary increase in
blood pressure in humans. There are now early provisional indications that continued use
may, in combination with caffeine, lead to a chronic increase in blood pressure."

Yeah, it's a vasoconstrictor, man! That's why I never cared for it as a "pre."

I also consistently experienced acute, but mild difficulty urinating when using it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 06:14:02 PM »

Yeah, it's a vasoconstrictor, man! That's why I never cared for it as a "pre."

I also consistently experienced acute, but mild difficulty urinating when using it.

scary

Purge_WTF

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »
 Yes, it's the DMAA that kicks you in the ass, although it tends to make me feel drained the longer I use it.

Gaspari's Detonate is getting lots of good feedback, mostly because it has the same mood booster that Driven Sports Craze has (Dendrobium). Craze is by far the best PWO I've ever used.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 03:15:08 AM »
Am I the only one worried about living to be at least 50?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 06:22:18 AM »
Am I the only one worried about living to be at least 50?

P*ssy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 06:28:52 AM »

P*ssy.

I can't lie - looking in the mirror lately - after two weeks i've changed quiet a bit between loss of excess water and a lbs of hard to lose fat.

I'm about 10lbs about where i was when i competed and my legs are still big.   

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 06:51:45 AM »

That's great, man!
I'm looking more into Yohimbee for similar reasons. I'm still sort of on the ledge about it at this point.

But, I know what you mean about losing that last stubborn bit of fat via "natural" means. For long-term purposes, you may be interested in the intermittent fasting (I-F) method of dieting.

In a nutshell, I-F utilizes an 8-hr eating window followed by a 16-hr fast. This reduces caloric consumption for most folks, but the biggest benefit may be the hormonal response it triggers. hGH is an awesome stimulant-free fat-burner, and your body's natural release increases under the biological conditions I-F creates.
There are also OTC supplements that have clinically demonstrated a significantly positive influence on hGH release. I've mentioned details of some of them on this board already. If you're interested, hit me up. I can send you all the info you could possibly want.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 07:24:46 AM »
That's great, man!
I'm looking more into Yohimbee for similar reasons. I'm still sort of on the ledge about it at this point.

But, I know what you mean about losing that last stubborn bit of fat via "natural" means. For long-term purposes, you may be interested in the intermittent fasting (I-F) method of dieting.

In a nutshell, I-F utilizes an 8-hr eating window followed by a 16-hr fast. This reduces caloric consumption for most folks, but the biggest benefit may be the hormonal response it triggers. hGH is an awesome stimulant-free fat-burner, and your body's natural release increases under the biological conditions I-F creates.
There are also OTC supplements that have clinically demonstrated a significantly positive influence on hGH release. I've mentioned details of some of them on this board already. If you're interested, hit me up. I can send you all the info you could possibly want.

Once i hit 195 ill stop.   at 195 I'm shredded and still retaining size.    I'm at 205 and feel like a machine right now.  visible abs, legs are big, upper body obviously is first to come in.

Im thinking of doing a show this spring the way I'm going.  I have been training for these mudders, but the training has gotten me in fucking real good shape so far. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 08:56:27 AM »
Once i hit 195 ill stop.   at 195 I'm shredded and still retaining size.    I'm at 205 and feel like a machine right now.  visible abs, legs are big, upper body obviously is first to come in.

Im thinking of doing a show this spring the way I'm going.  I have been training for these mudders, but the training has gotten me in fucking real good shape so far. 

You should if your conditioning is already that close!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »

You should if your conditioning is already that close!

I know this sounds stupid - but those fucking Burpees and Squat thrusts gets your legs in real good shape 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 09:19:17 AM »
I know this sounds stupid - but those fucking Burpees and Squat thrusts gets your legs in real good shape 

Are you doing them interval-style?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 09:25:33 AM »

Are you doing them interval-style?

Pyramid up to 10 as a warmup and then do whatever

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 09:26:43 AM »
Pyramid up to 10 as a warmup and then do whatever

Nice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »

Not to change the topic or anything, but I did experiment with fasting.  Both the daily 16 hour fast, and the one day a week 24 hour fast.  I actually responded better to the once a week fast.  My body just liked a longer fasting time.  I attributed it to the fact that with the 16 hour fast, you're not really fasting 16 hours, as your body is still in the digestion process for several hours after your last meal.  But with a 24 fast once a week, it seemed like the perfect amount of time after digestion of last meal for the fat burning hormones to do their thing.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 11:19:02 AM »
Not to change the topic or anything, but I did experiment with fasting.  Both the daily 16 hour fast, and the one day a week 24 hour fast.  I actually responded better to the once a week fast.  My body just liked a longer fasting time.  I attributed it to the fact that with the 16 hour fast, you're not really fasting 16 hours, as your body is still in the digestion process for several hours after your last meal.  But with a 24 fast once a week, it seemed like the perfect amount of time after digestion of last meal for the fat burning hormones to do their thing.

I've often wondered if it would be wise to taper off serving sizes as the day wears on for that reason - maybe that, and/or manipulating the window spans some.