Author Topic: "I left the love of my life because I thought I could do better. Now I'm...  (Read 9754 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
..childless and alone at 42"

Haha, only a woman would leave someone they really love because they are ashamed of a guys job and car, what a dumb bitch.And lol at the comment getting negged by all the angry women   ;D

Women's beauty is the most important thing in finding a man. Once you get into your 30's that is a declining asset. Now you have nothing to attract a man. Too old to give him children. Too old to excite him. Too late now
- HungryHorse, Horseville, 17/1/2013 7:48

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

She only wants the guy because he is unavailable.  If he showed any interest in her, she would back off.    She is in love with the drama and the idea of this guy.   If I were single and this guy I would fuck the shit out of her while keeping her at a healthy distance. And I would never utter the words, I love you.
A

Purge_WTF

I've seen a lot of things like this online recently.

The idea of staying single doesn't sound as bad as it did a few years ago.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
..childless and alone at 42"

Haha, only a woman would leave someone they really love because they are ashamed of a guys job and car, what a dumb bitch.And lol at the comment getting negged by all the angry women   ;D

Women's beauty is the most important thing in finding a man. Once you get into your 30's that is a declining asset. Now you have nothing to attract a man. Too old to give him children. Too old to excite him. Too late now
- HungryHorse, Horseville, 17/1/2013 7:48

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
still hittable if high
North of Italy

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
70% of divorces are initiated by women and mostly because they feel like they can always do better.    ::)

Feminism has wreaked havoc on relationships over the last 30 years.
Google "Female hypergamy".         http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/hypergamy-doesnt-care/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
70% of divorces are initiated by women and mostly because they feel like they can always do better.    ::)

Google "Female hypergamy".         http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/hypergamy-doesnt-care/

Great posts. There will be many a lonely broad. And that's ok, these dumb-dumbs need a reality check. Watching too much Sex in the City and all that other bullshit gave them a false sense of what a marriage is.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
sex and the city... isnt the point of it to show women how pathetic it is to think you're a teenager at 40?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
sex and the city... isnt the point of it to show women how pathetic it is to think you're a teenager at 40?

Pathetic grown women, slutting around, drinking starbucks and talking about their trials and tribulations. Way to destroy the American family.  Gentlemen, keep your pimp hand strong (that was a metaphor BTW, never hit a woman).

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

That's the message but few understand it.
A

Stark

• Getbig V
seriously how does this even make news? the "journalist" must have been bored to tears writing this !!! fucksake

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

BINGO!  You couldn't have said it better!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/11/19/why-is-hypergamy-a-four-letter-word/

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Annoying drama bitch. Fuck that noise.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs, that girl I have written about before, the one who was clinically depressed and convinced that I was having sex with her mother, used to watch and DVR every episode of Sex and the City.

I told her one time that the best thing that a girl could ever get as a result of watching Sex and the City was HPV.

I ran into her a couple of years after our break up at the local pharamacy.  I made the staff at the counter laugh like hell. 

I had a raging sinus infection and was in line to pick up my prescription, and she was two people in front of me.  She turns around after her purchase, sees me and says:  "What are you doing here?"

"Picking up a prescription for my sinus infection.  You picking up Valtrex?"

I may have been right.

lolol!

Parker

• Getbig V
Was listening to the radio one day, and the topic was cheating. This chick calls up, and very arrogantly states that she had cheated on her fiancé. They hadn't been engaged that long. And the radio hosts were asking questions about if she felt bad for doing what she did. She then stated that the se. With her fiancé was bad, and a "oh well.", with a dismissive tone. And hung up. The hosts were like, "why did she say yes to his proposal if you weren't satisfied by him?"

Some people in this world are cold and selfish, and should be treated the same way.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Parker

• Getbig V
I agree, but I have a feeling that the caller was a troll just trying to start an argument.

maybe, but she had that snooty, self righteous vibe to her. There were other women and men who called up. But, this chick was like, "I don't give a f___s"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Was listening to the radio one day, and the topic was cheating. This chick calls up, and very arrogantly states that she had cheated on her fiancé. They hadn't been engaged that long. And the radio hosts were asking questions about if she felt bad for doing what she did. She then stated that the se. With her fiancé was bad, and a "oh well.", with a dismissive tone. And hung up. The hosts were like, "why did she say yes to his proposal if you weren't satisfied by him?"

Some people in this world are cold and selfish, and should be treated the same way.

Another tactic I've heard women employ is the, he isn't fulfilling my emotional needs and that somehow justifies cheating.  Apparently their emotions are located in their vagina.  
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
There should be website where you have a broads profile (pictures, stats, what she did wrong, and what she did so other bros can avoid the c u n t or bang her brains out....Patent pending, patent pending.

Parker

• Getbig V
Another tactic I've heard women employ is the, he isn't fulfilling my emotional needs and that somehow justifies cheating.  Apparently their emotions are located in their vagina.  
from the coming of age Italian film, "Malena" (by Disney)
""Once in the sack, no looking back"
Yep, I guess that is where their emotions reside.

And we are told that we often times "think with the wrong head."

Griffith

• Getbig V

Goes to show how callous and selfish those bitches are, breaking up their families and fucking up their kids lives all for their EGO's.

And this new anti-gender role feminism is probably one of the reasons why western society is getting so fucked up.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
She only wants the guy because he is unavailable.  If he showed any interest in her, she would back off.    She is in love with the drama and the idea of this guy.   If I were single and this guy I would fuck the shit out of her while keeping her at a healthy distance. And I would never utter the words, I love you.

Haha yeah I think the same.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
The guy sounded like a loser anyways.  She would have been miserable either way.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i had an affair once with an engaged woman who even married the guy (she'd been with him for 10 years) while still seeing me, she apparently couldn't connect with him emotionally and was even repulsed by the thought of having sex with him, fast forward, our affair ended when she got pregnant with his child...the whole thing was really fucked up