Author Topic: "I left the love of my life because I thought I could do better. Now I'm...  (Read 9762 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
i had an affair once with an engaged woman who even married the guy (she'd been with him for 10 years) while still seeing me, she apparently couldn't connect with him emotionally and was even repulsed by the thought of having sex with him, fast forward, our affair ended when she got pregnant with his child...the whole thing was really fucked up

:-X  I can imagine the aftermath.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
No clue who the fuck that is.

Don't care.

Just be glad Ann Coulter doesn't have any kids.

kh300

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Her first loves family probably won the lottery and this sociopath is trying anything to get back with him

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I once had to deal with a very difficult situation.
I was attending a continuing education seminar out of state where I met a truly attractive woman.  She did not have a ring on her finger (I NEVER mess with married broads).
She was on me like white on rice.  
I ended up doing the book with her, and unlike BMC, I was wrapped tight (not going out like Willy Lump Lump) and finished in the back door.
I sleep next to this woman and her cell is ringing like made early the next day.
It was her husband.
Breakfast that morning was difficult.
I don't know how I made it through....

;)

Ouch. I don't fuck with married broads.  It's wrong and it's bad karma.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i had an affair once with an engaged woman who even married the guy (she'd been with him for 10 years) while still seeing me, she apparently couldn't connect with him emotionally and was even repulsed by the thought of having sex with him, fast forward, our affair ended when she got pregnant with his child...the whole thing was really fucked up
was he rich? If one has been with the person for 10 years, then they have heavily  invested their emotions into the relationship (think Amy Hellickson and Rich Pana).

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
she's successful and decent looking and a perfect example of somebody being their own worst enemy

she only wanted the guy back when she knew he no longer wanted to talk to her, he took away her control when ironically her control was the reason she resented him

the "exciting" and successful guys just cheat on her, nice guys bore her or they aren't "cool" enough to impress her snobby friends

nobody can satisfy her and that is why she will die alone and without children

E
E

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
was he rich? If one has been with the person for 10 years, then they have heavily  invested their emotions into the relationship (think Amy Hellickson and Rich Pana).

he was a provider, had a good job, wanted to settle and have a family etc,he was more of a father to her than a husband even though they were the same age, she had problems with him touching her, she only loved him like a brother, he was suspicious of her having an affair but never really had the guts to actually do something to find out for sure,she said he was probably too afraid to find out the truth.......... i was only a student at the time...well after she got pregnant she realized what a mistake she had done, she felt sorry and entrapped, we were still in touch over the phone for 3 months after her pregnancy and that was it, don't have a clue what's going on with her now etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
he was a provider, had a good job, wanted to settle and have a family etc,he was more of a father to her than a husband even though they were the same age, she had problems with him touching her, she only loved him like a brother, he was suspicious of her having an affair but never really had the guts to actually do something to find out for sure,she said he was probably too afraid to find out the truth.......... i was only a student at the time...well after she got pregnant she realized what a mistake she had done, she felt sorry and entrapped, we were still in touch over the phone for 3 months after her pregnancy and that was it, don't have a clue what's going on with her now etc.
Entrapped by her own body, lol.

Method101

• Getbig V
We have gone over this already, basically all women are scum and you should masterbate just before making any important decision involving a woman.

Always keep this in mind and you should be fine.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
All you have to do is count all the love songs women have ever written towards a man to realise how much women really love men.  :)

Griffith

• Getbig V
All you have to do is count all the love songs women have ever written towards a man to realise how much women really love men.  :)

haha, very good point!