Author Topic: Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)  (Read 10091 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 08:52:39 AM »
Yes, you do have a problem with what they do in the bedroom.

Why? Because the primary purpose of polygamy is something you LOATHE like the plague: HAVING LOTS OF CHILDREN.

Perhaps, you hate them because they're just like YOU: Arrogant, dismissive jerks, who insult anyone who doesn't think like them, and thus feel such people should be wiped out.

The only difference is that the Muslims will tell you to your face they wish to exterminate and justify such via religion. You justify such via humanism; yet you hide your true desires, like the coward you are.
I don`t have a problem with what anyone does in the bedroom.  I don`t care if they have a 30 children as long as they are not getting an unfair advantage because they are breeding.  I also think overpopulation is a problem and should not be rewarded in any way (tax breaks etc....)  I hate Muslims more than all other religions (and I do LOATHE all religions) because they are the most violent and ignorant although not by too much when compared to someone like you who think the earth is only 6000 years old- a belief you both share.

Their ignorance should be wiped out, certainly.  How to do that is only by education.  The same goes for you.

And for the record, I think you are a coward and no, I do not hide my desires.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »
#1  God himself is Pro Choice and has performed abortions himself.  So you really have no argument there.

Hardly!! But thanks for playing.

#2  Marriage is the union of 2 human consenting adults.  Poly-marriage goes against this as it is more than 2.  Pedo-marriage goes against this because one of the "consenting adults" is missing.  Animal-marriage which dumbass homophobes try to link to the next step after gay marriage goes against this because the animal is neither human nor consenting.  Same thing for the argument about marrying trees, rocks, etc..

Denying two consenting adults the right to marry is simple bigotry.  Hiding behind a fabricated book of stories is just ignorant.

Look who's talking about ignorant. Who makes the call that it's two adults? YOU? Guess what!! Some of the same folks who lobbied for gay "marriage" are now suggesting that pedophilia is merely another sexual orientation (as predicted).

And, if it's just an orientation, then your denying people such makes YOU, guilty of harboring much the same "bigotry" as those who claim marriage is one man and one woman.

After all, if they LOOOOOOOVE each other, who is it harming?  ::) Who are YOU to say they can't LOOOOOOOVE a kid? Or LLOOOOOOVE more than one adult at one time?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Listen up Republicans.
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:17 AM »
Libertarian leaning?
Not always.  For instance, I do not think someone should be allowed to mine Uranium on their property if its going to affect the drinking water of millions of people by killing them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 08:55:11 AM »
Take all the "stupid black people" out of DC and Chicago and the Bills would win a Super Bowl, before liberals would win another presidential election.

As long as your party is running shitty candidates like they did in the last two elections, the Dems have a lock on the WH.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 08:56:24 AM »
As long as your party is running shitty candidates like they did in the last two elections, the Dems have a lock on the WH.
I don`t agree.  Right now, if there were an election held today, Obama WOULD NOT win.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 08:57:44 AM »
I don`t have a problem with what anyone does in the bedroom.  I don`t care if they have a 30 children as long as they are not getting an unfair advantage because they are breeding.  I also think overpopulation is a problem and should not be rewarded in any way (tax breaks etc....)  I hate Muslims more than all other religions (and I do LOATHE all religions) because they are the most violent and ignorant although not by too much when compared to someone like you who think the earth is only 6000 years old- a belief you both share.

Their ignorance should be wiped out, certainly.  How to do that is only by education.  The same goes for you.

And for the record, I think you are a coward and no, I do not hide my desires.

Yes, you do care how many kids they have, because you're constantly whining about overpopulation. Tax breaks have nothing to do with that supposed issue. You're basically just envious about getting the cash, which should hold no bearing, in terms of the amount of people on this planet.

And, of course, you want their so-called ignorance to be wiped out. What happened if "education" doesn't work? BTW, the Muslims fell YOU are ignorance and that such should be wiped out.

How to do that is only by conversion to Islam. Of course, if you don't convert, there's plan B. But, that might involve your being atomized or your head removed from your body.

Note the similarities!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 08:59:03 AM »

Then, that means you thought Bush was a great candidate. 92 and 89% of black voters went Democrat in 2000 and 2004, respectively.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
Yes, you do care how many kids they have, because you're constantly whining about overpopulation. Tax breaks have nothing to do with that supposed issue. You're basically just envious about getting the cash, which should hold no bearing, in terms of the amount of people on this planet.

And, of course, you want their so-called ignorance to be wiped out. What happened if "education" doesn't work? BTW, the Muslims fell YOU are ignorance and that such should be wiped out.

How to do that is only by conversion to Islam. Of course, if you don't convert, there's plan B. But, that might involve your being atomized or your head removed from your body.

Note the similarities!!!
Overpopulation is a problem, especially when stupid people breed.  (which so happens to be the most prevalent amongst those with lower IQs statistically speaking)  Extra humans only screw things up for those of us who are already here.  There is a tipping point where resources become strained in an increasing population and its best to never approach that direction or even come close to it.

Eliminating ignorance depends on a major cultural change and shift that can only be brought on by facts, evidence and the extermination of superstition and superstitious thought through a raising of the collective intelligence amongst a group.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 09:04:53 AM »
Hardly!! But thanks for playing.

Look who's talking about ignorant. Who makes the call that it's two adults? YOU? Guess what!! Some of the same folks who lobbied for gay "marriage" are now suggesting that pedophilia is merely another sexual orientation (as predicted).

And, if it's just an orientation, then your denying people such makes YOU, guilty of harboring much the same "bigotry" as those who claim marriage is one man and one woman.

After all, if they LOOOOOOOVE each other, who is it harming?  ::) Who are YOU to say they can't LOOOOOOOVE a kid? Or LLOOOOOOVE more than one adult at one time?

1 - Are you denying God killed children in the womb?  It's there in the Bible.  "Thanks for playing".

2 - Who is to say who is an adult?  I would think the already established age of consent that exists for marriage now would suffice.  In your blind hatred of the queers you are just babbling on as you usually do.  No surprise.  Just as interracial marriage was illegal until 1967, there is going to come a day when gay marriage is going to be legal as well.  Hope you are prepared for that.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 09:05:56 AM »
I don`t agree.  Right now, if there were an election held today, Obama WOULD NOT win.

Yeah.  Only if the candidate were not Palin, Romney, Trump, Bachmann, Cain, Perry, Newt, Frothy, or Ryan.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »
Yeah.  Only if the candidate were not Palin, Romney, Trump, Bachmann, Cain, Perry, Newt, Frothy, or Ryan.
That part is true.  Obama vs Christie today would be close and I think Christie would pull it off.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »
1 - Are you denying God killed children in the womb?  It's there in the Bible.  "Thanks for playing".

2 - Who is to say who is an adult?  I would think the already established age of consent that exists for marriage now would suffice.  In your blind hatred of the queers you are just babbling on as you usually do.  No surprise.  Just as interracial marriage was illegal until 1967, there is going to come a day when gay marriage is going to be legal as well.  Hope you are prepared for that.  
Can you tell me where in the Bible?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 09:08:18 AM »
Then, that means you thought Bush was a great candidate. 92 and 89% of black voters went Democrat in 2000 and 2004, respectively.

Didn't vote in those elections.  However, compared to Kerry I would say that Bush was better.  The only reason Bush won a second term was because Kerry was such a schmuck and Edwards gave people heartburn every time he appeared on tv.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 09:10:24 AM »
God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:16)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 09:10:55 AM »
God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to be ripped open.

At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women. (2 Kings 15:16)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »
God repays your enemies by destroying their babies.

Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. (Psalms 137:8-9)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2013, 09:13:49 AM »

Just do a search.  God punished and cursed a region with "miscarrying wombs" and promised to slay the "beloved fruit of their wombs".  Moses was told to kill all the males of the little ones and any woman that had laid down with man (effectively aborting any pregnancies that may have occurred.)

Hell you think God cares about abortion when he has killed all his children himself?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
The Bible also supports certain abortions and classifies them as minor crimes and not much more.

"If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide."  Exodus 21:22-25

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2013, 09:30:22 AM »
TA - soon to enter congress.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2013, 09:36:58 AM »
This is why I'm so pissed at the Republicans. They care more about gay marriage and abortions then the debt.

16 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!!! 16 TRILLION DOLLARS and they still would rather lose single issue voters because they think raped women should be compelled against their will to carry a baby to term.

Obama peeled away tons of single issue voters in a very targeted micro-demographic strategy.

FUCKING FUCKS!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2013, 09:45:22 AM »
Overpopulation is a problem, especially when stupid people breed.  (which so happens to be the most prevalent amongst those with lower IQs statistically speaking)  Extra humans only screw things up for those of us who are already here.  There is a tipping point where resources become strained in an increasing population and its best to never approach that direction or even come close to it.

Then, we should thank the Lord that YOU and your wife aren't having any children. Besides, what gives you any priority over future generations. If you're so concerned about the population, lead by example and grab a bottle of arsenic.

Eliminating ignorance depends on a major cultural change and shift that can only be brought on by facts, evidence and the extermination of superstition and superstitious thought through a raising of the collective intelligence amongst a group.

Ignorance has nothing to do with religion, or did you forget that many of the founding fathers of science in the past two or three centuries (particularly in Western society) were also religious folks and people of faith.

And as if that weren't enough, who was the guy wailing about a branch of science (engineering), simply because a number of well-documented Muslim terrorists happened to be engineers? YOU!!!

The day you get clue or go to your grave is the day we get one step closer to eliminating ignorance.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2013, 09:49:17 AM »

Chapter and verse would be nice. Or is this another "pull gibberish out your behind" move of yours?

And who established it? Under what grounds? And what's stopping that from being altered?

As usual, wallowing in your own buffoonery, you miss the facts and the points by a country mile. BTW, interracial marriage was legal before 1967...long before 1967, in fact. And, among the reasons for it, was the fact that (despite race), the union was still ONE man and ONE woman.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2013, 09:53:49 AM »
Then, we should thank the Lord that YOU and your wife aren't having any children. Besides, what gives you any priority over future generations. If you're so concerned about the population, lead by example and grab a bottle of arsenic.

Ignorance has nothing to do with religion, or did you forget that many of the founding fathers of science in the past two or three centuries (particularly in Western society) were also religious folks and people of faith.

And as if that weren't enough, who was the guy wailing about a branch of science (engineering), simply because a number of well-documented Muslim terrorists happened to be engineers? YOU!!!

The day you get clue or go to your grave is the day we get one step closer to eliminating ignorance.

1. I am not advocating genocide.  I am advocating Birth Control, Incentives to not have children such as Tax Breaks and to take away any incentives anyone gets for having children.  Hope this helps.  Thanks for suggesting that I die.  Very Jesus of you to do so.  :D

2. Nonsense.  And there is nothing wrong with Engineers.  I find it rather interesting how some of them compartmentalize is all.  Yes, Muslims are stupid, especially when you have a choice to not be one.  Same with Christians or any other religion. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2013, 09:55:11 AM »
Chapter and verse would be nice. Or is this another "pull gibberish out your behind" move of yours?

And who established it? Under what grounds? And what's stopping that from being altered?

As usual, wallowing in your own buffoonery, you miss the facts and the points by a country mile. BTW, interracial marriage was legal before 1967...long before 1967, in fact. And, among the reasons for it, was the fact that (despite race), the union was still ONE man and ONE woman.

I already gave you chapters and verse, MCChristian-because you only like to "have it your way".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2013, 09:55:53 AM »
The Bible also supports certain abortions and classifies them as minor crimes and not much more.

"If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide."  Exodus 21:22-25

Are you really this dumb, or is this a special performance, just for us? Even the word in this translation of Scripture says MISCARRAIGE, genius.

An abortion is a INTENTIONAL killing of an unborn child by one of the parents (usually the mother). Nothing in this passage states that the woman wanted her unborn baby dead.

Ergo, it's not an abortion.

Furthermore, nothing in these verses suggests that the crime is minor. If anything, it's a major crime, up to CAPITAL PUNISHMENT (notice how Adonis left off verses 23-25, "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, life for life"). At the very least, it's going to cost the offender a lot of dough, for which he may be put into bondage to repay (perhaps for LIFE), if he doesn't have the cash or cattle on hand.