Author Topic: Should All Pro Bodybuilders Be Arrested And Jailed Immediately?  (Read 10092 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Should All Pro Bodybuilders Be Arrested And Jailed Immediately?
« on: January 17, 2013, 08:22:37 AM »
I think so because hormone use is expressly AGAINST THE LAW. Everyone and anyone abusing steroids, GH and insulin should be arrested at once and that includes IFBB female competitors like Figure, Fitness, Bikini and Physique athletes. How can you break the law and expect to get away with it just because you want to make bodybuilding gains? The true art of bodybuilding is as a natural as practised by Eugen Sandow and Charles Atlas. Getbiggers who have used drugs in the past or are presently using (without a legitimate doctor's prescription) should know that their rightful place is in PRISON as offenders against the law (and hence disgraces to society) and that they have no right to be on Getbig and anywhere else in the free world. I'm aware that many law enforcement officers are actively involved in bodybuilding and illegal drug use and they too should be charged and thrown in the slammer, doubly so because they are supposed to be setting a higher standard for society. Even teenagers should face the penalties for illegal drug use though they are only kids as the law is the law. I also understand that in prison you are regularly stripped naked and dehumanized like Victor Martinez and Craig Titus were, so imagine inveterate criminals like Ronnie Coleman and Phil Heath facing that kind of treatment at the hands of the wardens. They will be dealt with as animals are and that's what happens when you mess with the law. Hahaha, these top Pros will be weeping and howling and tearing at their handcuffs in vain with their mouths! Will the judges and warrdens let them walk just because they won the Olympia? I think not. ALL PRO BODYBUILDERS AND OTHER DRUG ABUSERS/OFFENDERS READING THIS HAD BETTER WATCH THEIR BACKS AS YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW. Even OJ couldn't. You can't keep on breaking the law with impunity, there's no such thing, unless you are Dennis Wolf for the 'Big Bad Wolf' is a nice guy and can do whatever he pleases. Now of course, I will be the chief warden when it comes to stripping and checking drug users like Nicole Wilkins, Amanda Latona and Erin Stern. That's only my recompence for being staying true to myself as a natural. Hahahahahaha!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Should All Pro Bodybuilders Be Arrested And Jailed Immediately?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:55:02 AM »
Or perhaps the law is too harsh and not giving a fair shake to ambitious bodybuilders? Drugs may not be so bad after all, right? That's why Momo Benaziza and Andreas Munzer (to name but a couple) are no longer with us.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 09:00:42 AM »
I think so because hormone use is expressly AGAINST THE LAW. Everyone and anyone abusing steroids, but does anyone really consider Tbombz an apocolyptic bodybuilder or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to Big Ron Avidan, 240orBust, Mindspin or The Arvillas, or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these musclebound maniacs to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Ron Avidan make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Ubermans age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Johnny Falcon would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Coach Joe Loco Marino is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes Tbombz the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done on the stage at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the Hotel Mirage-hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination at the icemachine, and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

Fully agree Jon, fully agree...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 09:03:06 AM »
it should be a crime to promote supplements on advertisements if your on hormones

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 09:08:04 AM »
it should be a crime to promote supplements on advertisements if your on hormones

Even if you're on hormones that doesn't mean certain supplements don't work. A drug user still has nutritional needs after all and can still benefit from whey protein, for example.

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 09:29:33 AM »
Yo ignorant dumbass.  Most if not every pro gets their shit from a doctor and has a script for it.  So ur gonna arrest them for doing something totally legal?  Ya, good luck there bud.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 09:30:19 AM »
Yes this would be beneficial to our sport.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »
Hormones aren't illegal. You just need a script in most countries to use. However, I do think female pro bodybuilders who use should be arrested and jailed immediately. And any doctor who writes a script for any woman should be fined and put in prison. Male hormones in female bodies needs to stop.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 09:34:19 AM »
Hormones aren't illegal. You just need a script in most countries to use. However, I do think female pro bodybuilders who use should be arrested and jailed immediately. And any doctor who writes a script for any woman should be fined and put in prison. Male hormones in female bodies needs to stop.

Also anyone who sells a woman male hormones on the black market should get life in prison.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 09:38:59 AM »

Drug use is illegal without a prescription in the States.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 09:49:35 AM »
Yo ignorant dumbass.  Most if not every pro gets their shit from a doctor and has a script for it.  So ur gonna arrest them for doing something totally legal?  Ya, good luck there bud.

Hahahaha, this is a joke, right? What doctor in his right mind would prescribe drugs unnecessarily to healthy people like these Pros are? Doctors only give you drugs if your body isn't producing what it needs (such as testosterone) naturally, and even then the doctors will only give you just enough to hit natural body production levels and not the massive amounts the Pros are taking. Don't tell me the Pros need so many drugs, let alone the levels they are injecting. No, the Pros get their drugs from underground sources and are hence breaking the law. And let me remind you that if they break the law and are sent to prison they will be stripped naked there too and abused like dogs.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 09:52:18 AM »

i bet you duncanlukas hahaha is the type of guy that still believes he can reach wolf like size with just the occasional protein drink and cell tech :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 11:21:21 AM »
As a progressive Dutch liberal, in my opinion all drugs (sports gear and recreational) should be legal, for everybody except children..

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 01:11:43 PM »
I say "legalize gear".
Alcohol, tobacco, that stuff is legal. Gear should be as well.
I dont use it, but I have nothing against it, and I'm looking forward to finally use in a few years (TRT) when I hit 50.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 01:13:49 PM »
Tony freeMe N ..... says fuck YA

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »
Drug use is illegal without a presciption in the States.
You my friend are a douchebag!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 06:20:36 PM »

Start with envision criminals . Com

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 06:22:36 PM »
SECOND

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »
You my friend are a douchebag!

I assume you're one of those shameless offenders who should be behind bars? >:(

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 07:13:57 PM »
I concur

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 08:24:22 PM »

In the U.S., anabolic steroids are currently listed as Schedule III controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act, which makes simply possessing of such substances without a prescription, first offense, a federal crime punishable by up to one year in prison. Unlawful distribution or possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids punishable as a first offense is punished by up to ten years in prison.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 04:03:03 AM »
This is a sport based on drugs. Bodybuilders and their fans will use rationalization to say all sports are 100% drugs. That isn't true but a guy who is a big fan of steroids needs that to justify his use to look good in his tight tee shirt. 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 05:06:46 AM »
bodybuilders eliminate themselves easily enough without clogging up the court dockets

it is why gay sex doesn't have to be outlawed; AIDS will eventually take care of the issue
K

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
This is a sport based on drugs. Bodybuilders and their fans will use rationalization to say all sports are 100% drugs. That isn't true but a guy who is a big fan of steroids needs that to justify his use to look good in his tight tee shirt. 
can you please name a sport which is steroid free or you tell me a sport and will tell you their steroid protocol.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 10:44:32 AM »