Author Topic: Sherif Rizk  (Read 1248 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Sherif Rizk
« on: January 17, 2013, 01:37:10 PM »
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/savage-assault-muslim/

But while McCarron, his brother and his friends, had stopped by Artichoke Basille’s, at 111 McDougal Street, Sherif Rizk was celebrating his graduation as a Political Science student at Brooklyn College, along with a gang of Muslim friends a little way down at 119 McDougal Street where Mamoun’s Falafel Restaurant to the left of a sleazy ATM and the Comedy Cellar.

In the seventies, the Village Voice had claimed that Henry Kissinger could take a lesson from Mamoun’s where “Arabs and Jews” eat the same table. But the lesson that would be tonight was of a very different kind.

The Muslim group was sitting on the car that McCarron and his friends were planning to drive home from their New York City outing and became aggressive when they were asked to get off.

McCarron, who had graduated with a degree in public and community services studies and participated in a Catholic church’s ministry for “the study and practice of nonviolence”, tried to defuse the situation.

“We are going to f— you up,”  one of the Muslims answered. Arming themselves with a baseball and tire irons from the trunk of their car, at least seven of them assaulted Kevin McCarron, fracturing his skull.

Sherif Rizk was arrested by the police. As was Hatem Farsakh. Facebook and MySpace profiles that may belong to Farsakh show that he calls himself the “Palestinian Prince.” Sherif Rizk’s “Likes” apparently include, “Daily Dawah”, “I need Allah in my life”, “Occupy Wall Street”, “Prophet Mohammed”, “Sucka 4 Blondes”, “I’m a Muslim and I’m Proud”,  “Israel is Not a Country” and “Please Say Yes to Support a Ban on Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed.”

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Sherif Rizk
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 01:48:25 PM »
Vile dirt.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »
Should be labelled a hate crime.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 02:03:21 PM »
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »
I'm sure the white guy used language that was a bit more colorful than "can you please get off my car, thank you". So no thanks to the journalist and his little race bait piece.

That said, he doesn't deserve to get pummeled. The people who beat him should be charged with attempted murder. And put in prison for life. Savages have no place in a civilised society, and we all know prison doesn't rehabilitate. It only entenches behavior.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 02:08:37 PM »
They were sitting on his car.
You don't mess with a man's ride.

Had someone sat on my car, like some kid did with my '04 Vette, I would have initally said "You know, the owner might not like you sitting on his ride.  Don't you think you should get off?"

If he doesn't get off, then I'm saying:  "Dude, this is my car.  I'm asking nicely.  Please get off of it."

Next comes:  "Get the fuck off my car."

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »

Crazy... I have a cousin by that exact same name, Sherif Rizk, different guy though lol

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!