Author Topic: Alex Jones benches 350 pounds  (Read 8683 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Alex Jones benches 350 pounds
« on: January 17, 2013, 10:07:56 PM »
14.15 onwards

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Alex Jones benches 350 pounds
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 10:15:07 PM »
Sounds like a scared pussy ...
What does benching 350 lbs have to to with being bad or even size
Needs his gun to feel secure... Is how he comes across
I'm in the middle on the gun issue I see both sides of the coins both sides have valid points .
choice is an illusion

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 10:18:39 PM »
Sounds like a scared pussy ...
What does benching 350 lbs have to to with being bad or even size
Needs his gun to feel secure... Is how he comes across
I'm in the middle on the gun issue I see both sides of the coins both sides have valid points .

Well he was saying I am pretty strong,  "I can bench 350"  etc etc and I've had guys trying to intimidate me.  So he was pointing out that if that happens to HIM then imagine what happens to smaller, weaker people.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
Well he was saying I am pretty strong,  "I can bench 350"  etc etc and I've had guys trying to intimidate me.  So he was pointing out that if that happens to HIM then imagine what happens to smaller, weaker people.

Being string doesn't exempt anyone from being picked on .. Besides if we really want to dissect this.... He looks like a wimp and puny sounds like a geek .... To boot, so I can see why he got picked on ...
For the record I'm not advocating anyone trying to bully another individual
choice is an illusion

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 10:35:44 PM »
Being string doesn't exempt anyone from being picked on .. Besides if we really want to dissect this.... He looks like a wimp and puny sounds like a geek .... To boot, so I can see why he got picked on ...
For the record I'm not advocating anyone trying to bully another individual

Well, he is a funny wimp.  He is shitting in the face of the US govt BIG TIME.  Getting up on national TV and speaking his mind in spite of knowing he will be demonized by the media.

Not sure how you define a wimp.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 10:40:39 PM »
Well, he is a funny wimp.  He is shitting in the face of the US govt BIG TIME.  Getting up on national TV and speaking his mind in spite of knowing he will be demonized by the media.

Not sure how you define a wimp.
A wimp in regards to what he was saying.... The minute a guy states I bench xyz or I'm big in the context of fighting ... Or being able to handle ones self... Tell tale sign its as if to say I bench 350 how dare you try to look sideways at me.. To someone where I'm from that's highly amusing. So in that regard wimp
Demonised for being pro gun ... Hmmm I don't think so from what I've seen a great percentage of face known people in the states seem pro gun
choice is an illusion

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 10:44:27 PM »
A wimp in regards to what he was saying.... The minute a guy states I bench xyz or I'm big in the context of fighting ... Or being able to handle ones self... Tell tale sign its as if to say I bench 350 how dare you try to look sideways at me.. To someone where I'm from that's highly amusing. So in that regard wimp
Demonised for being pro gun ... Hmmm I don't think so from what I've seen a great percentage of face known people in the states seem pro gun

I agree about people bragging about what they can lift (ironically people in the bodybuilding scene websites) that they can be tossers, but that was not the context he said it in.

Oh and he has been demonized.  Celebs on TV joking about killing him etc etc.  Do you really think he is not on the white house watch list?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 10:55:06 PM »
I agree about people bragging about what they can lift (ironically people in the bodybuilding scene websites) that they can be tossers, but that was not the context he said it in.

Oh and he has been demonized.  Celebs on TV joking about killing him etc etc.  Do you really think he is not on the white house watch list?

What though I thought America was the beacon of freedom of speech, he's only saying what a lot of Americans are thinking.   ???
choice is an illusion

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 02:59:13 AM »

Woah calm down wimp

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 03:13:54 AM »
Pathetic americant.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 03:15:40 AM »
as if alex jones will ever be capable of defending himself with a gun, these americans make me laugh.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 03:48:43 AM »
Getting up on national TV and speaking his mind in spite of knowing he will be demonized by the media.
He doesn't care. He was playing to his audience of other paranoid delusionites, and he secured his future income.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 04:05:07 AM »
as if alex jones will ever be capable of defending himself with a gun, these americans make me laugh.

Where are you from big guy?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 04:09:30 AM »
Where are you from big guy?
Maybe he was referring to the type of person in general. The ones who have to brag and puff themselves up are usually the ones who freeze when TSHTF.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 04:26:54 AM »
I'm all for guns but Alexis is a scammer - probably has the most crisis proof job in the world.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 05:30:20 AM »

Are you saying that Alex Jones is the kind of a person who would gas out after 30 seconds of gun fight?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 06:41:23 PM »
Decent fellow

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 07:20:53 PM »
hahaha i'll believe it when i see it... sounds like he just grabbed that number out of thin air

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 09:20:55 AM »
haha cool

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 09:23:09 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV