Author Topic: Biden: Gun Control 'Is About Civility in Society'"  (Read 826 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Biden: Gun Control 'Is About Civility in Society'"
« on: January 18, 2013, 09:40:51 AM »
Biden: Gun Control 'Is About Civility in Society'"This is about the coarsening of our culture."
 The Weekly Standard ^ | 1/17/13 | DANIEL HALPER

Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 1:18:54 AM by Nachum

Joe Biden explained President Barack Obama's gun control measures by saying that "It is about civility in society," according to the Huffington Post. "This is about the coarsening of our culture."

Biden, who delivered remarks to a group of American mayors, joked, "As one hunter told me, if you got 12 rounds, it means you already missed the deer 11 times. ... You should pack the sucker in. You don't deserve a gun, period, if you're that bad."

Biden said he's ready to fight for the gun control measures. "We, you, the citizens can change the nation," he said, according to Huffington Post. "I've been in this fight a long time. I have no illusions about the fight that's in front of us ... But I know full well the obstacles up against us are not impenetrable."

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Biden: Gun Control 'Is About Civility in Society'"
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:08:31 AM »
So, by imposing more gun laws, everybody will become "nice?" :-\

I dislike lobbyists in general, but I'm glad the NRA is as strong as it is.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 10:10:36 AM »
So what happens when 3 people break into your house and you are limited by the government to only have 7 round mags and they have 15 round mags because you're a "civil person"?

It's a fact that people are far more respectful when they know their life is on the line.  People are far less disrespectful when they are dealing with an armed individual.

Biden should go step in front of a bus.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 10:18:52 AM »
I know that we all joke and kid a lot on here, but seriously: Biden should be the single biggest reason you're GLAD that nothing "bad" has happened to the current POTUS. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
I know that we all joke and kid a lot on here, but seriously: Biden should be the single biggest reason you're GLAD that nothing "bad" has happened to the current POTUS. ;D
Hahha I've been saying that for a while now, can you imagine a president Joe Biden

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 11:04:01 AM »
Hahha I've been saying that for a while now, can you imagine a president Joe Biden

;D

Maybe that has been 0's insurance policy all along. He knows no one would ever take him out if they knew they'd be left with an asshole like that!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »

scares the hell out of me.... he always sounds like a lunatic

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 06:36:42 PM »

;D

Maybe that has been 0's insurance policy all along. He knows no one would ever take him out if they knew they'd be left with an asshole like that!
Bush did the same...  Cheney scared the fucking hell out of the left more than they wanted to see Bush gone.  And nobody wants to see a presidency end like that even if you don't like the guy.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 06:49:14 PM »
Bush did the same...  Cheney scared the fucking hell out of the left more than they wanted to see Bush gone.

Really?
I've always thought that Jr. was a tough act to follow in that regard.

Then again, the current c-i-c is giving him a good run for the money, and has probably already succeeded.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 06:51:18 PM »
I'm starting to miss Darth Vader.

I guess I'm more comfortable giving up my 4th Amendment under Cheney than my 2nd under Biden...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.