Author Topic: I tried Gakic and ...  (Read 4474 times)

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
I tried Gakic and ...
« on: December 08, 2005, 06:17:28 AM »
Bottom Line, I got results !!!

I always keep a DETAILED training log, and have a number of sets I completely max out on. I always strive to get one more rep than last workout, and when I reach my target number , then I add 5 or 10 lbs. to my next workout.

So my point is, I can easily chart my progress because of my detailed  triaining log.

I decided to try it on my chest routine, as I have 5 sets that I completely max out on-----3 sets on the bench press, one set on incline dumbell press, and one set on incline dumbell flyes, so I had 3 exercises to guage it on.

Also please note: I took the 8 tablets (thats one doseage) 45 minutes before my workout (let me tell you, they are big oblong tablets, like the big vitamin type, and I had to chew each one and swallow them with water -----so I wish I had the powder instead !!!)

Heres the results on my 5 max sets :

Bench Press:
1st set : Got 1 extra rep (went from 9 reps last workout to 10 reps this workout---and I probably could have gotten 11 but 10 reps was my target number)

2nd set: I had added 5 lbs to my weight from the last workout, and usually I get 6 or 7 reps when I do that (target number of reps is 8 on this set), but today I got my target number of  8 reps on my first try! So thats an increase of 1 or 2 reps!

3rd set: I do lower reps on this set (target number is 5 reps) I got 4 reps last workout---been stuck on that for 3 weeks now, and this workout I got 5 !!! So I increased this set by one rep ! (I knew this one would be close, and it was--I just barely got the 5th rep, but I got it !!! )

Incline Dumbell press : I have one set I max out on, and I have been stuck on this one for a while, I use 100 lb. dumbells, and have been stuck on 4 or 5 reps for about a month now, but his time I got 6 reps !!!
So this one was a real good indicator for me.  Got 1 extra rep !

Incline dumbell flyes : Last workout I got 8 reps, this workout I got 9 reps !!!

Conclusion ? Well, typically I will go up at least one rep on one or two of these 5 sets each workout, because I get a little bit stronger each week. But this was the only time in months that I actually went up in all 5 sets !!! Sure, it wasn't like my reps and poundages went thru the roof, but I am at the point in my training where an extra rep, or 5 lb. increase is a victory for me, as I am already at my maximum poundages.
Some of you may think I was all pumped up in my mind so that made the difference------well, maybe so, but it still worked !!! If thats what it took , It WORKED !!!!

Also, I had gone on line about 6 to 8 weeks ago to get my free sample of Gakic, so it took a while for it to come to me.  Also I didnt feel any differently when I took it (no gas or bloatedness or hyperactivity, etc) so I felt normal as usual.

From what I understand, it is about $80.00 for a bottle of tablets that will last thru 16 workouts (for me thats about a months supply).

I will probably get a months supply and try it out for the month of January (more consistent training month than december is),I will have a whole month to chart my progress.

So there, for what its worth, an honest, accurate testimony, only here at Get Big.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
Re: I tried Gakic and ...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 06:25:54 AM »
Shit I really hope I don't have to wait to 45 to peak :(
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 06:35:18 AM »
i peak several times a day man....the secret ya ask???

carpe` vaginum!

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 06:35:51 AM »
Keep us posted on your next workouts.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 06:38:03 AM »
Keep us posted on your next workouts.

Good point, my next chest workout will be early next week, so we will see how it goes.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 06:44:00 AM »
Shit I really hope I don't have to wait to 45 to peak :(

Be positive !!! Since life expectancy is now in the 80's, it would be mentally depressing to think you cant look great into your 40's, 50's, 60's, etc. I think there is too much of a mindset that everything goes downhill at a certain age. Well, I believe a lot depends on your mindset, your lifestyle (diet, staying away from drugs, tobacco, etc), and genetics too (there are a lot of things that factor into it). So enjoy, as these are the good ol days !!!

By the way, isnt there a certain Mr. Olympia who happens to be in his 40's  ?  ;)

Slick Vic

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 06:53:58 AM »
Bottom Line, I got results !!!

I always keep a DETAILED training log, and have a number of sets I completely max out on. I always strive to get one more rep than last workout, and when I reach my target number , then I add 5 or 10 lbs. to my next workout.

So my point is, I can easily chart my progress because of my detailed  triaining log.

I decided to try it on my chest routine, as I have 5 sets that I completely max out on-----3 sets on the bench press, one set on incline dumbell press, and one set on incline dumbell flyes, so I had 3 exercises to guage it on.

Also please note: I took the 8 tablets (thats one doseage) 45 minutes before my workout (let me tell you, they are big oblong tablets, like the big vitamin type, and I had to chew each one and swallow them with water -----so I wish I had the powder instead !!!)

Heres the results on my 5 max sets :

Bench Press:
1st set : Got 1 extra rep (went from 9 reps last workout to 10 reps this workout---and I probably could have gotten 11 but 10 reps was my target number)

2nd set: I had added 5 lbs to my weight from the last workout, and usually I get 6 or 7 reps when I do that (target number of reps is 8 on this set), but today I got my target number of  8 reps on my first try! So thats an increase of 1 or 2 reps!

3rd set: I do lower reps on this set (target number is 5 reps) I got 4 reps last workout---been stuck on that for 3 weeks now, and this workout I got 5 !!! So I increased this set by one rep ! (I knew this one would be close, and it was--I just barely got the 5th rep, but I got it !!! )

Incline Dumbell press : I have one set I max out on, and I have been stuck on this one for a while, I use 100 lb. dumbells, and have been stuck on 4 or 5 reps for about a month now, but his time I got 6 reps !!!
So this one was a real good indicator for me.  Got 1 extra rep !

Incline dumbell flyes : Last workout I got 8 reps, this workout I got 9 reps !!!

Conclusion ? Well, typically I will go up at least one rep on one or two of these 5 sets each workout, because I get a little bit stronger each week. But this was the only time in months that I actually went up in all 5 sets !!! Sure, it wasn't like my reps and poundages went thru the roof, but I am at the point in my training where an extra rep, or 5 lb. increase is a victory for me, as I am already at my maximum poundages.
Some of you may think I was all pumped up in my mind so that made the difference------well, maybe so, but it still worked !!! If thats what it took , It WORKED !!!!

Also, I had gone on line about 6 to 8 weeks ago to get my free sample of Gakic, so it took a while for it to come to me.  Also I didnt feel any differently when I took it (no gas or bloatedness or hyperactivity, etc) so I felt normal as usual.

From what I understand, it is about $80.00 for a bottle of tablets that will last thru 16 workouts (for me thats about a months supply).

I will probably get a months supply and try it out for the month of January (more consistent training month than december is),I will have a whole month to chart my progress.

So there, for what its worth, an honest, accurate testimony, only here at Get Big.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

ehhhh.... you sound like you work for MuscleTech?  :P
Anyway, I've tried it and I wouldn't say it's "great". But everyone's body reacts different to different supplements.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 07:07:44 AM »
 ;D No, I dont work for muscletech  :D , but I'm happy to share my results, thats one of the great things we can do here at getbig. Remember, there are not a lot of individuals that are into the bodybuilding scene (be it a fan of the pros, or training, etc.) So we are the select few indeed !!!

;)

21Guns

• Getbig II
  • Only the strong surive
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 07:13:35 AM »
Have to give it a try.Glad to here your training is going well,see you at the gym

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 07:13:39 AM »
ehhhh.... you sound like you work for MuscleTech?  :P
Anyway, I've tried it and I wouldn't say it's "great". But everyone's body reacts different to different supplements.

Good point, but again, If people are looking to go thru the roof on their poundages, then its not gonna happen. For me, it enabled me to get past a few sticking points, so it enabled me to make progress. If you keep making progress on a consistent basis, then over time you will get the results you are striving for.  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 07:16:13 AM »
SPAM...   ::)

wonder if i can market my cock this way on getbig..

aint too big..aint too small...

hey if i make outlandish claims the babes on getbig might smell a lie...no??

sooo <ahem> guys..its not too big..not to small...its juust right..actually it has inner beaauty...

shall i continue??  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 07:17:53 AM »
Could very well be a placebo effect. would have to test with a control group, random double-blind experiment to see it it really has an effect.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 07:24:03 AM »
Have to give it a try.Glad to here your training is going well,see you at the gym

Whoa !!!! HI Mike (21 guns)-------Tony at the gym got a real kick out of me trying to chew and swallow all those tablets one at a time--I'm sure he will tell you all about it !

By the way fellow getbiggers, my friend and fellow gym buddie, Mike (21 guns) is all natural, does a natural 600lb . bench press (with no bench shirt), 190's on incline dumbell press, and believe it or not, yes , I have actually seen the following :  345 lbs. on the lying tricep extension (honest to god, it hurts my elbows just seeing him do those !!!)   :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 07:30:12 AM »
and one time i popped 3 ephedrines and added 30 lbs to my squat....

and then i came home and jerked off...

ephedrine makes me mad horney..
carpe` vaginum!

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 07:35:03 AM »
and one time i popped 3 ephedrines and added 30 lbs to my squat....

and then i came home and jerked off...

ephedrine makes me mad horney..

Who ya gonna call ?

Ghostbusters?                                                               no...

Batman ?                                                           no...

Spider Man ?                                                                       no...

Superman ?                                                                               no...

TOXIC AVENGER TO THE RESCUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 08:57:44 AM »
honestly, you slight increase in strength could be do to many factors.  maybe you slept better the night before, ate better and drank more water.  you're increases are nothing significant that would make gakic seem anything special.  if you added 10 lbs. and got 10 more reps, that be different, but adding 5 lbs. and getting 1 or 2 more reps, well that happens all the time. 

it was all in your head.  you took something that you thought would make you better and you just exerted more intensity and effort during your workout.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 09:06:14 AM »
I hear this new pill 'Placebo' is supposed to be great.

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 12:46:10 PM »
Be positive !!! Since life expectancy is now in the 80's, it would be mentally depressing to think you cant look great into your 40's, 50's, 60's, etc. I think there is too much of a mindset that everything goes downhill at a certain age. Well, I believe a lot depends on your mindset, your lifestyle (diet, staying away from drugs, tobacco, etc), and genetics too (there are a lot of things that factor into it). So enjoy, as these are the good ol days !!!

By the way, isnt there a certain Mr. Olympia who happens to be in his 40's  ?  ;)

Your right, I was just playin with ya.

But if you think I am going to give up chewing, your fuckin nuts. ;D
W

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 02:09:33 PM »
Gakic is too expensive :o

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 10:03:14 PM »
Figure $5.00 a workout for Gakic.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 05:31:57 AM »
Who ya gonna call ?

Ghostbusters?                                                               no.

Batman ?                                                           no...

Spider Man ?                                                                       no...

Superman ?                                                                               no...

TOXIC AVENGER TO THE RESCUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

might not work in others...

all my advice comes with that disclaimer
carpe` vaginum!