Author Topic: Anyone use 5cc syringes ever ;D  (Read 3725 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Anyone use 5cc syringes ever ;D
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:58:40 PM »
OTH said I am brave lol... I haven't but was curious if I were to add in primo... eh... i don't like injecting more than twice a week with a 3cc syringe...and i generally try to get highest concentration so i have to use less ccs.. buut with primo if i bite the bullet i need either more injections in a week or a larger syringe.

Anyone? I never even saw what a 5cc syringe looks like or how it feels to hold when injecting  :-X

I'm planning of tossing out equi as i need dat der rbc count to drop and ive had my share of running it. Was considering masteron or primo and i know masteron is cheaper but supposedly it is only good for strength and hardening drying effect libido a bonus. I've ran masteron before and as many ppl say it is literally like injecting steel into ur muscles (the hardening effect is indeed amazing but temporary). Primo on the other hand will actually build lean mass and is good to go on low cals too.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone use 5cc syringes ever ;D
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 12:40:41 PM »
I've put 4 mls in my glute. Took forever but It can be done. Warming the gear helps viscosity I think

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »
Oh I always warm up the gear under hot water. Matter of question.. I was wondering if it's okay to warm up in microwave (eh?) don't want to waste water from the tap running to warm it up.

Hmm I guess I'll get some 5cc syringes and see how it goes O_O

csb123

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:49:00 PM »
I use 5cc often and have put 5cc in glutes and quads usually its fine sometimes not lol

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 11:56:07 PM »
Oh I always warm up the gear under hot water. Matter of question.. I was wondering if it's okay to warm up in microwave (eh?) don't want to waste water from the tap running to warm it up.

I wouldn't microwave it man, idk just dosent seem like a good idea lol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 08:28:40 AM »
I've shot 4cc in my glutes and quads many times.  As long as you have enough meat for it to disperse properly you will be fine.

8)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 02:37:56 PM »
I regularly do 6ml in the quad and 3ml in the glute no issues and I dont warm my gear.

Currently its 2ml and 3ml so no biggie, I could do 1 injection a week if I choose to, but its easier to split up.

IMO I would do an extra injection a week instead of trying to push 5ml, its too much a pain in the ass (pun intended)

With 6 site rotation you should be fine.

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 08:27:27 AM »
I regularly do 6ml in the quad and 3ml in the glute no issues and I dont warm my gear.

Currently its 2ml and 3ml so no biggie, I could do 1 injection a week if I choose to, but its easier to split up.

IMO I would do an extra injection a week instead of trying to push 5ml, its too much a pain in the ass (pun intended)

With 6 site rotation you should be fine.

6ml in your quads??!?! that has to hurt, even if you have legs like coleman's...that's alot...I have done 4ml in my glutes, but there was a knot there for over a week...6ml's...how long till you use that site again?? I just would be afraid of a sterile abcess..when I inject 4mls in my glute (not often) I don't use the site again for over a week..2 or 3ml's, I can use the site again a week later with no issues, but everyones body is different

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 08:58:16 AM »
well i used to do 3cc left quad, 3cc right quad, then i got fed up with hitting nerves and switched to glutes. I do 3cc left glute, then right glute. So two shots a week so both sides get one weeks' rest. Glutes I feel nothing, I just inject fast even. Next day slight sensation but then nothing.

Quads were convinient to shoot but if i hit nerves urgh...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 09:05:42 AM »

Don't want to waste water from the tap? Put some hot ass water in a cup and place vials in. Let stand a few minutes.