Author Topic: Superior Hardcore Peptides....Get Huge Discount  (Read 57402 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: PJ Braun's Hardcore Peptides.....SHUT THE F@$#@ DOWN!!!!
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2013, 01:43:53 PM »
My pics are easily accessible and i have already proven myself. You totally missed the point so you are either, A) Really fucking stupid, or B) have the reading comprehension of an emotional premature ejaculator.

Oh really? Let's see 'em champ.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2013, 01:49:47 PM »
I'm not really into regulating things to death but, the FEDS need to step the fck up and get the supplement snake oil industry under control. There is way too many of these bath tub scam artist out there.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »
Fuck you dipshit I see your point, but my point was that you can not even have a causal conversation around here without some fucken loser saying 'prove it'. What's the big deal someone said they tried a product and it worked for them, WTF prove it? really, he is not trying to sell something, he simply said it was his opinion that it worked and he is alot more advance then TA so to most people he would be more credible then TA, but if you don't believe someone who cares, a bunch of nobodies around here with shit physiques always crying "prove it" on everything so it was you who missed my point bitch.

lower the
dose asshole

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2013, 01:52:24 PM »
Because it all leads back to the same bullshit. People need to learn to back up their claims instead of talking out your ass. Now go day dream in awe of Joe Locos, what was it, 600lb bench press at 180? No proof needed whatsoever. I hear he used coke.... It worked for him.
Well he never started a thread he only made one post, FFS people want to just have a decent conversation around and relax not fucken prove every time they have to take a shit you retard, can't this happen anymore? NO cause pieces of shit like you and TA. Did he calim a 800 lb bench, no, now that needs to be proven, big claims,not ''oh this product is good IMO" OK prove it, fuck off with that HORSESHIT you fucken loser.

Oh really? Let's see 'em champ.
Now he will swallow his pride wiggs because by his own logic "claims" have to be proven, so you claim you posted pics, lol, ha prove it you bitch. Let's see them.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2013, 01:54:49 PM »
lower the
dose asshole
Hey bro I only give it to the bullies and the assholes around here bro, I don't fuck with anyone for no reason and I never draw first blood, ever, so fuckoff.  ;)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2013, 01:59:06 PM »
Hey bro I only give it to the bullies and the assholes around here bro, I don't fuck with anyone for no reason and I never draw first blood, ever, so fuckoff.  ;)

your really brave
from the safety
of your computer

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2013, 02:07:12 PM »
your really brave
from the safety
of your computer
WTF I am all over the place, My identity is known, I am at Golds gym London, Ontario, Canada. My pics are everywhere and I run the stage at most Ontario bodybuilding shows, show up at the expos everywhere, sorry I do not hide, everyone in real life knows me and I am brave actually anyone can step up and I promise I will throw down. Now is your name known? is your location known? are you at all kinds of bodybuilding show where the whole world knows you? NO you are the gimmick hiding behind a keyboard not me, sorry try again.

How much braver can I get, do you want my phone number, fuck that was the stupidest comment I have ever heard, wow. I would erase that post if I were you cause it just made you look real fucken dumb.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2013, 02:11:48 PM »
WTF I am all over the place, My identity is known, I am at Golds gym London, Ontario, Canada. My pics are everywhere and I run the stage at most Ontario bodybuilding shows, show up at the expos everywhere, sorry I do not hide, everyone in real life knows me and I am brave actually anyone can step up and I promise I will throw down. Now is your name known? is your location known? are you at all kinds of bodybuilding show where the whole world knows you? NO you are the gimmick hiding behind a keyboard not me, sorry try again.

How much braver can I get, do you want my phone number, fuck that was the stupidest comment I have ever heard, wow. I would erase that post if I were you cause it just made you look real fucken dumb.

your blood
pressure must
be threw the
roof i bet
your face is red
tough guy

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2013, 02:15:18 PM »
your blood
pressure must
be threw the
roof i bet
your face is red
tough guy
No it's not, it is perfectly normal. So why are you hiding behind a gimmick name tough guy? Why are you scared?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2013, 02:40:14 PM »
So not sure is not backing up his claims and maddy is ducking my question of why he hides behind the keyboard, what the fuck is going on around here.  ???

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2013, 03:09:36 PM »

Go ahead and post the number tough guy. I call bullshit on you even owning a phone.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
You are so naive and stupid. In the end it doesn't matter. There is no such thing as science when it comes to taking steroids. You think Ronnie has any earthly idea what he is putting into his body? "Yip yip.... time to BLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEDDD (Inserts mixed substances at 10 5 ccs a shot). When you are at that level you don't even keep track of it. It becomes an automated process like drinking your eggwhites or taking explosive pyramid shits. You need to get a frakking clue kid.
One of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Clearly you don't have an ounce of scientific or medical training; not a clue of basic endocrinology concepts.  Best of luck with your health in the future, hope your bro science keeps you safe.

Grandpa always told me don't associate with retards...this means I must retire from this thread.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »
One of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Clearly you don't have an ounce of scientific or medical training; not a clue of basic endocrinology concepts.  Best of luck with your health in the future, hope your bro science keeps you safe.

Grandpa always told me don't associate with retards...this means I must retire from this thread.
So tell me which bodybuilders take a scientific approach to their drug regimen and tell me how successful they are? Anyone who has amounted to anything in this sport will tell you are clearly novice. When you have been on a 20-30 week diet and you are down to the last 10 weeks i can promise you these guys are taking anything they can get their hands on. There is no scientific approach. You are probably one of these fucking numb nuts that is weighing out his protein powder and splenda 2 weeks out from a show.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2013, 03:28:34 PM »
We are waiting on the pics you fucken loser, back up your claim, let's see the pics

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2013, 03:30:35 PM »
Go ahead and post the number tough guy. I call bullshit on you even owning a phone.
LMAO now I don't even own a phone,lol. Oh I have to prove it right, you bitch, what is your exact location, I gave you mine.

Pics, we want pics  :'(

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2013, 03:32:00 PM »
We are waiting on the pics you fucken loser, back up your claim, let's see the pics
No need. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I know who i am and know what i have achieved. Anything more would be redundant. Besides i don't know what half naked pictures of myself would validate other then the fact that you are a slack jawed Fa.ggot that is going to get semi erect.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2013, 03:42:01 PM »
No need. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I know who i am and know what i have achieved. Anything more would be redundant. Besides i don't know what half naked pictures of myself would validate other then the fact that you are a slack jawed Fa.ggot that is going to get semi erect.
See you fuck you said it yourself, you don't have to prove shit to anyone, so why do you an TA say 'prove it" but when someone calls you out your a fucken little pussy who does not back up shit. You can dish it but can not take it right, bitch, you just put your own show in your mouth.

Ha, I gave you the bait and you took it, to easy. lmao ooooooooooh the irony.

''People need to learn to back up their claims''' This is your quote

Now this ''I don't have to prove anything to anyone''' Also your quote

OWNED :-*

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2013, 03:43:35 PM »
Owned.

Next!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2013, 03:44:15 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2013, 03:44:32 PM »
  I am a BJJ Black Belt. OTH is a BJJ Brown Belt. He is NOT a pussy.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »
See you fuck you said it yourself, you don't have to prove shit to anyone, so why do you an TA say 'prove it" but when someone calls you out your a fucken little pussy who does not back up shit. You can dish it but can not take it right, bitch, you just put your own show in your mouth.

Ha, I gave you the bait and you took it, to easy. lmao ooooooooooh the irony.

''People need to learn to back up their claims''' This is your quote

Now this ''I don't have to prove anything to anyone''' Also your quote

OWNED :-*
I don't get it... My pictures are already on this board and all over the internet. Did you think i'd make it that easy for you? You sound like an angry bottom who got stood up on his gaychristiansingles.com meet up at the 4am local bus stop.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2013, 03:47:37 PM »
Owned.

Next!
The only person who will truly be owned in this thread is you because you will spend years finding the perfect "bro science" to maximize protein absorpotion and muscle gaynes to realize the harsh reality that you have been nothing more then a puppet in a gay sport. Have fun learning the hard way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2013, 03:49:09 PM »
 I am a BJJ Black Belt. OTH is a BJJ Brown Belt. He is NOT a pussy.
;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »
  Do these people really think that they want to get in to a fight with us? We may NOT win EVERY fight, but we will cause DAMAGE in EVERY fight. NOT an easy fight. You WILL suffer damage.