Author Topic: Superior Hardcore Peptides....Get Huge Discount  (Read 57461 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: SHOCKER: Melvin Goodrum Wrong
« Reply #250 on: January 24, 2013, 08:01:05 PM »
It's Melvin that I find repulsive. I'm a friend to the gays.

;D
A

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #251 on: January 24, 2013, 08:41:21 PM »
Ah, I think most people never understood the intention of the thread in the first place.

This is a classic Derek Anthony style "Random Taunt" thread, engineered to do one thing and one thing only - drive traffic from here to somewhere else - in this case to the peptide store.  Using the high ranking keyword "Goodrum" PJ has successfully suckered many people into taking a bite out of him, simultaneously bumping this thread so that the many, many lurkers on this board have a chance to go make him some money buying bunk supplements or whatever other services, he provides.

(For those of you who don't know, the active posters on this board number few, compared to those who lurk)

I'd have to have a brain to think of such a plan! Lol.

Funny thing is, google analytics says hardcorepeptides.com has had a surge of traffic from GB, and sales are up 50% this week! How do you like that. Thanks Mel!

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #252 on: January 24, 2013, 08:44:24 PM »

You've made that abundantly clear for a number of years.  You'll drop your drawers down to your ankles for anyone with a fistful of dollars or a credit card. 

As far as repulsive is concerned......I suppose that's irony for ya.... ::)

Melvin- I've done ONE regrettable photo shoot. I saw dollar signs when I was a young man, and I fell for it

Since then I have had many gay friends and training clients. The gays I have written diets for have usually paid via a check or Paypal. Never a fistful of dollars.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2013, 08:55:19 PM »
Melvin- I've done ONE regrettable photo shoot. I saw dollar signs when I was a young man, and I fell for it

Since then I have had many gay friends and training clients. The gays I have written diets for have usually paid via a check or Paypal. Never a fistful of dollars.

PJ, I accept payment for my coaching services via bank transfer. Besides coaching bodybuilders, I also do general fitness and martial arts instruction. So when do you want to start on my program (IFBB Pro regimen for NPC amateurs)? I can also teach you Jiujitsu and Karate if you want to learn fighting skills.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: January 24, 2013, 09:32:03 PM »

You're only 31 years old.....not 40 or 50 PJ and it wasn't just ONE regrettable photo shoot but it was a lot of photo shoots.  Don't fool yourself

Now you're getting involved with drug peddlers and snake oil salesman.....nothing has really changed.  Its time you grow up Phillip and find a respectable occupation.....same goes for Aaron...friends or no friends, he needs to clean up his act as well.  Stop promoting and selling this shit water and steroids because you're fucking up a lot of people who think that its safe.  

Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to watch the Andy Griffith Show right now so don't bother me until tommorrow.

Didn't you write an ebook on steroids and their use? Why anyone would buy that, if anyone has, is beyond me.

From you posts I'd think you were against performance enhancing drugs? I find it interesting that you are so concerned with what I do, or how I make money... Whereas I could give two shits about anything you do of have done. Funny.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: January 24, 2013, 09:50:55 PM »
this thread=  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: January 24, 2013, 10:16:03 PM »
 ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #257 on: January 24, 2013, 10:18:53 PM »
 :D
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: January 24, 2013, 10:21:55 PM »

Didn't you write an ebook on steroids and their use? Why anyone would buy that, if anyone has, is beyond me.

From you posts I'd think you were against performance enhancing drugs? I find it interesting that you are so concerned with what I do, or how I make money... Whereas I could give two shits about anything you do of have done. Funny.

PJ, here's a video of you I found. You SERIOUSLY need professional coaching, dude. ;D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2013, 01:16:41 AM »
One of these days Venom Vince Versace will get hit by a bus.

That day I will chuckle, smile, and carry on.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2013, 06:04:05 AM »

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2013, 06:34:50 AM »
Vince is a legend who understands the subtle art of shit-throwing on getbig.

AVBG

« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2013, 10:03:07 AM »

Nice to see Vince Becile lost some safety fat for the inauguration!

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2013, 02:46:04 PM »
Well, I can't guarantee you'll win your Pro card as you may have genetic limitations and the other competitors' strengths might be too much for you to overcome but I can try. At least I can guarantee you'll fully realise your physique's potential. And don't disparage my knowledge; just because I don't endorse the use (abuse?) of those substances doesn't mean I know nothing about them. I know everything but I won't be your drug guru. In fact I don't know if I want to work with somebody who has to rely on chemicals; that's not a true bodybuilder to me.

Wow are you claiming you can become an IFBB probb without drugs? Your delusional. All real bbers use drugs. Do you think were stupid?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2013, 02:51:06 PM »
Wow are you claiming you can become an IFBB probb without drugs? Your delusional. All real bbers use drugs. Do you think were stupid?

Of course I think you're stupid because stupid's just what you are. FYI most Getbiggers are dumb fucks save for yours truly and a few others. For example, I just said I couldn't guarantee he'd win an IFBB Pro card and you say I claim you could become an IFBB Pro without drugs (just the opposite of what I said). How assinine is that?

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2013, 03:00:55 PM »
Of course I think you're stupid because stupid's just what you are. FYI most Getbiggers are dumb fucks save for yours truly and a few others. For example, I just said I couldn't guarantee he'd win an IFBB Pro card and you say I claim you could become an IFBB Pro without drugs (just the opposite of what I said). How assinine is that?

Calm down jonny BOY. I asked if thats whatbyour claimin. I didnt say thats what your claiming.

Now go eat goodrums dick:)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2013, 03:04:47 PM »
Calm down jonny BOY. I asked if thats whatbyour claimin. I didnt say thats what your claiming.

Now go eat goodrums dick:)

Kid, you knew what I was claiming so why did you then ask your dumbass questions? Are you a you fuckin' retard or something? And what does Goodrum's dick have to do with any of this? If you crave it so much then go tell him. Why tell me? ???

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2013, 03:06:28 PM »
Kid, you knew what I was claiming so why did you then ask your dumbass questions? Are you a you fuckin' retard or something? And what does Goodrum's dick have to do with any of this? If you crave it so much then go tell him. Why tell me? ???

I knew you would bite jonny BOY.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2013, 03:12:28 PM »
I knew you would bite jonny BOY.

Haha yes, I bit your rat head right off. Is this your latest gimmick account? :-*

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2013, 03:18:13 PM »
Gimmick? You are a newb arent you... LMAO jonny boyeeeee

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2013, 03:19:32 PM »
Gimmick? You are a newb arent you... LMAO jonny boyeeeee

Hahaha, you fuckin' gimmick, get the fuck out of here. 43 posts? Where the fuck did you come from?

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #271 on: January 25, 2013, 03:27:34 PM »
Hahaha, you fuckin' gimmick, get the fuck out of here. 43 posts? Where the fuck did you come from?

I'll forgive you for being just a touch naive jonny

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: January 25, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
I'll forgive you for being just a touch naive jonny

Well, you sound suspiciously like somebody else. That's why I said you were a gimmick. And a horrible one at that.

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »
Well, you sound suspiciously like somebody else. That's why I said you were a gimmick. And a horrible one at that.

Uh no, im just fucking with ya any ways... Have a great day, im outty...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2013, 03:53:12 PM »
Uh no, im just fucking with ya any ways... Have a great day, im outty...

Oh no, you were fucking with yourself by being a stupid retard. Thanks for playing, asswipe. You sound like one sick bastard.