Author Topic: Gun control in Utah, USA.  (Read 6156 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Gun control in Utah, USA.
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 10:47:32 AM »
Our State Laws are better.  You can open carry Loaded guns.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 11:53:37 AM »
I would have walked up behind him, tackled him to the ground and ground and pounded the shit out of him, and then yelled out, it's alright everyone, the GUN NUT has been apprehended.  Maybe might even disarm him, and point the gun in his face, just to let him know what a douche-bag he is.

So, if I see a guy with an assault rifle heading into your kid's school, I'll just ignore it because it's obviously a law-abiding gun owner carrying an unloaded weapon. Problem solved! Thanks, dude!

You wouldnt have done a damn thing. Youd have pissed your pants and ran into a Bed, Bath and Beyond. Hiding behind the inscents.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2013, 12:03:03 PM »
You wouldnt have done a damn thing. Youd have pissed your pants and ran into a Bed, Bath and Beyond. Hiding behind the inscents.
HA HA, I would have done just as I said, walking around with an unloaded assault rifle on your back to proove a point is the surest way for a man to advertise that he is as WEAK AS PISS!  Real men don't need GUNS
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2013, 12:32:04 PM »
I would have walked up behind him, tackled him to the ground and ground and pounded the shit out of him, and then yelled out, it's alright everyone, the GUN NUT has been apprehended.  Maybe might even disarm him, and point the gun in his face, just to let him know what a douche-bag he is.

So, if I see a guy with an assault rifle heading into your kid's school, I'll just ignore it because it's obviously a law-abiding gun owner carrying an unloaded weapon. Problem solved! Thanks, dude!
You're an idiot

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 12:34:44 PM »

No you wouldn't... idiot  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 12:37:54 PM »
No you wouldn't... idiot  ;D
Oh, I forgot to add, I would have cruised over to your mums house after that, told her of my heroic deeds, and then tackled her to the ground and pounded her just the way she likes it!  ;D
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 12:41:58 PM »

You would have looked down and scurried away like the keyboard coward you really are.

Then you would have pissed your Depends once you were a safe distance away.

Ground and pound? In a street fight? Yeah okay tough guy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »
You would have looked down and scurried away like the keyboard coward you really are.

Then you would have pissed your Depends once you were a safe distance away.

Ground and pound? In a street fight? Yeah okay tough guy.
Man their are lot's of insecure weak gun Nuts in this thread.  Not only would I have beat the shit out of him, I would have pistol whipped him with his own pistol just to demonstrate what a complete loser he was and effectively enforce the lesson!
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »
Man their are lot's of insecure weak gun Nuts in this thread.  Not only would I have beat the shit out of him, I would have pistol whipped him with his own pistol just to demonstrate what a complete loser he was and effectively enforce the lesson!

You have never been in a fight in your life. Why lie?

You barely struggled against your homosexuality.

I'll bet you're the kind of pussy whose wife puts you on an allowance.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 12:54:21 PM »
You have never been in a fight in your life. Why lie?

You barely struggled against your homosexuality.

I'll bet you're the kind of pussy whose wife puts you on an allowance.
HA HA, How butt hurt are you, sad how many people identify with a douchebag walking around in public with a gun to prove what a pathetic loser he is.  Anyway, where you at, your exact location, I think i may just come down there and lay a beat-down on you.
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 01:03:08 PM »
HA HA, How butt hurt are you, sad how many people identify with a douchebag walking around in public with a gun to prove what a pathetic loser he is.  Anyway, where you at, your exact location, I think i may just come down there and lay a beat-down on you.

Internet tough guy, how rare. Let me guess, you're an MMA expert too?

Goodrum has a better chance at winning the Mr. Olympia than you coming to the U.S. and kicking any ass.

You make it stateside, post up a location on Getbig, I'll do the rest.

Feel free to post up a photo of you and put me in my place.....Killer.   ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2013, 01:10:27 PM »
here its defined as waepon which can shoot more than 3 bullets in 1 rafale.

the swiss army rifle is superior to the american model ,its by no means some toy gun, very dangerous weapon.

is very precise up to 300meters distance and can go full automatic.

In the US citizens aren't allowed to own those types of weapons, anything that shoots more than 1 round per trigger pull is banned for use by non-military individuals.  We have semi-automatic weapons which require a trigger pull for each round of fire.

Technically, there's no such thing as an assault rifle in the US, it's a made up term, we have semi-automatic rifles, that's it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2013, 01:11:30 PM »
Internet tough guy, how rare. Let me guess, you're an MMA expert too?

Goodrum has a better chance at winning the Mr. Olympia than you coming to the U.S. and kicking any ass.

You make it stateside, post up a location on Getbig, I'll do the rest.

Feel free to post up a photo of you and put me in my place.....Killer.   ::)

Next time I'm in town, we can meet at your Mum's house, she also wants to meet up with me, I can give you a few fighting tips while I'm there.
Here's two pics of me to put you in your place Tough Bikie Dude!  That should be enough for now for your Wank bank

V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2013, 01:15:15 PM »
No robberies was done that day.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2013, 01:16:30 PM »
HA HA, I would have done just as I said, walking around with an unloaded assault rifle on your back to proove a point is the surest way for a man to advertise that he is as WEAK AS PISS!  Real men don't need GUNS

If you did attempt something like that, I wouldn't hesitate to restrain, and place you under citizens arrest for assault.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2013, 01:19:38 PM »
If you did attempt something like that, I wouldn't hesitate to restrain, and place you under citizens arrest for assault.  
So if a potential gunman walks into a school and someone attempts to apprehend him, are you going to try and stop someone from stopping the gunman?  What a crazy country America is.  Only in America could someone try and attempt a citizens arrest on someone attempting a citizens arrest.
V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »
This hero went shopping at JC Pennys (hahahahaha) today. He called the local police and told them he was going shopping.

looks like a retarded tbumz.  probably brought his retarded dad with him to take the pic.  the statue of liberty is sorry she welcomed his retarded ancestor.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »

LMAO

pip: Excuse me sir, I'm going to attempt to restrain and arrest you now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2013, 01:21:21 PM »

hahahhah    ;D ;D ;D
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
Next time I'm in town, we can meet at your Mum's house, she also wants to meet up with me, I can give you a few fighting tips while I'm there.
Here's two pics of me to put you in your place Tough Bikie Dude!  That should be enough for now for your Wank bank

why are you screaming in the first pic?
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2013, 01:25:32 PM »
looks like a retarded tbumz.  probably brought his retarded dad with him to take the pic. the statue of liberty is sorry she welcomed his retarded ancestor.
[/size]

Excellent!   ;D ;D ;D
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2013, 01:29:36 PM »
why are you screaming in the first pic?
Oh, that was taken by ChopperRider's Mum while I was pounding her out, She likes it pretty rough!
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »

I'm your Huckleberry.

Not too bright posting up the MySpace pics, kinda takes the credibility away.

No wonder guns and pitbulls make you piss your panties, you're definitely a twink homosexual.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 01:38:29 PM »

-Makes fun of gun owners for being "tough guys."

-Posts pics of himself in "tough guy" poses.

Awesome!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2013, 01:42:16 PM »
-Makes fun of gun owners for being "tough guys."

-Posts pics of himself in "tough guy" poses.

Awesome!!!

"himself"?

Umm, no, not quite.

About as scary as a 15 year old posting mom jokes from his step dad's basement.