Author Topic: nra poster boy  (Read 2320 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: nra poster boy
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 01:33:25 PM »
Seems a bit insensitive considering recent events.  Unnecessarily terrified a lot of people.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 01:45:17 PM »
these retards don't care,it's his second amendment right  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 01:51:40 PM »
question :       how many NRA members do you need to change a light bulb

answer :         more guns

:D :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 02:57:15 PM »
question :       how many NRA members do you need to change a light bulb

answer :         more guns

:D :D

;D I thought the answer was one because many people working together on a common goal is communism.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 03:30:55 PM »
;D I thought the answer was one because many people working together on a common goal is communism.

:D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »
If open carry is legal in his state I don't see the big deal.  Insensitive, lol, tough shit.  It's not his responsability to worry about the fears of a bunch of chickenshit people that wet their pants at the first sight of a firearm.  He is not the problem,the problem is that half of the country is afraid of their own shadow.  The world is a harsh place where shit happens.  People need to grow up and accept that.

And for the love of God there is no such thing as an "assault weapon".  That is a made up term that gun grabbers use to demonize rifles that look scary.  It is not fully automatic.  It has essentially the same capabilities as a handgun.  It fires a small .223 bullet one at a time when you pull the trigger.  Fucking pussies.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 06:09:58 AM »
Should've kicked his immature ass right out of the store.

Time to grow up.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 06:44:04 AM »
Guy Walks Into JC Penny With An Assault Rifle Strapped To His Back

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=guy%20goes%20shopping%20jcpenney%20with%20ak%2047&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2Fthread919332%2Fpg1&ei=0Q77UKmxOc3p0QGqjIGoBw&usg=AFQjCNFoHZ4uJ6J7bqbZUV1wt9tgNfJKng

I'm a gun owner and a gun rights advocate, but this is just idiotic, and does nothing to convince people on the other side of the issue. It is a radical demonstration that serves only to send the wrong message, and I certainly don't want this asshole "representing" my side.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »

I'm a gun owner and a gun rights advocate, but this is just idiotic, and does nothing to convince people on the other side of the issue. It is a radical demonstration that serves only to send the wrong message, and I certainly don't want this asshole "representing" my side.

Correct.   All these people do polarize the situation.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 06:50:40 AM »
Correct.   All these people do polarize the situation.

Yes. I suspect his heart is in the right place, but his brains occupy a cavity below his waist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 07:01:27 AM »

My exact thoughts on the subject.
A

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 07:20:57 AM »
My exact thoughts on the subject.

Too many people are rushing to take an extreme position (on either side) on this matter.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 07:29:35 AM »

Too many people are rushing to take an extreme position (on either side) on this matter.

Clinton said the following on Saturday and I agree with him.  I know a lot of people here dislike him but what he says rings absolutely true. 

“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said. 

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said. “I know because I come from this world."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/bill-clinton-to-democrats-dont-trivialize-gun-culture-86443.html#ixzz2IWuYCXO3
A

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said. 

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said. “I know because I come from this world."

0 should take notes. How can anyone claim he is a great and effective speaker in comparison to BJ? Smug arrogance is a huge turn-off.

When do you ever remember Clinton looking anything like this in public:

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »
If open carry is legal in his state I don't see the big deal.  Insensitive, lol, tough shit.  It's not his responsability to worry about the fears of a bunch of chickenshit people that wet their pants at the first sight of a firearm.  He is not the problem,the problem is that half of the country is afraid of their own shadow.  The world is a harsh place where shit happens.  People need to grow up and accept that.

Assume open carry is legal in his state. It's still a stupid stunt, and not just because it's insensitive. Walking into a department store with a rifle strapped to your back may be legal but it is just dumb. What purpose is being served here? What is he achieving, except to provide "ammunition" to those who would want to curtail Second Amendment rights? They'll point to this guy and say "Look, this is your typical gun owner. Walking around with guns strapped all over himself like some sort of Rambo!" And you know what? Many people - even those who favor a strong Second Amendment, will look at the situation and say "what the fuck is wrong with this guy? Maybe there is something in the water and we ought to keep people like that from having guns!"

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 09:05:55 AM »

0 should take notes. How can anyone claim he is a great and effective speaker in comparison to BJ? Smug arrogance is a huge turn-off.

When do you ever remember Clinton looking anything like this in public:

I don't disagree that Obama comes off a bit arrogant at times, but it's stupid to provide a handful of pictures (out of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of pictures taken of him) as proof that he actually is smug. You can catch anyone in an awkward photograph. Even Bill Clinton:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »
I can't belive the faggotry in this thread.  "The bad man is being insensitive, boo hoo."

I'm sorry that someone exercising their rights and obeying the law offends you so much.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 10:45:13 AM »
I can't belive the faggotry in this thread.  "The bad man is being insensitive, boo hoo."

I'm sorry that someone exercising their rights and obeying the law offends you so much.   

His rights to carry doesn't extend to a private business/property.  Most business have a strong anti-weapon policy.  He could have at least inquired about the weapon policy of the store.
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »

His rights to carry doesn't extend to a private business/property.  Most business have a strong anti-weapon policy.  He could have at least inquired about the weapon policy of the store.

Show me some evidence that this business does not allow firearms.  He doesn't have to go seek them out to inquire about their policy.  I they want to restrict your right to carry they need to post it on the door/window. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 10:53:12 AM »

^^^
Clinton after seeing the new crop of interns :)

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 01:12:06 AM »
Show me some evidence that this business does not allow firearms.  He doesn't have to go seek them out to inquire about their policy.  I they want to restrict your right to carry they need to post it on the door/window. 

Nonsense - they don't need to post anything and if you think they are under some legal obligation to do so, I'd like to see you cite the specific law which you believe places such a burden on them.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 06:36:07 AM »

Yeah, there's no signs that you can't shit in the middle of the store either.

This guy needs to grow up and realize that this does not help.