Author Topic: 3cc In Glute  (Read 5820 times)

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
3cc In Glute
« on: December 08, 2005, 09:14:51 AM »
Is 3cc's too much in one shot for the glute or is it ok? Just wondering what up think your guys limits are for certian cites on ur body?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 3cc In Glute
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 09:53:40 AM »
Should be fine.  I know someone who can do 3cc's in their bicep with no problems.  Though he's been injecting for quite a few years.

jdoug

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:52:52 PM »
Is 3cc's too much in one shot for the glute or is it ok? Just wondering what up think your guys limits are for certian cites on ur body?

dont shoot your eye out

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 01:48:07 PM »

Blake is correct.

Experience and familiarity with the injection site is key.  There is no limit.........but I'd say 3mL is what you should stick with at most.

Remember, the more you inject the more pressure from the liquid being pressurized in the area.  You don't want it to ooze back out after you pull out. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 06:41:44 PM »
3's OK in the glute, just massage the area afterward.  Rotate sites often.

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 06:57:47 PM »
Blake is correct.

Experience and familiarity with the injection site is key.  There is no limit.........but I'd say 3mL is what you should stick with at most.

Remember, the more you inject the more pressure from the liquid being pressurized in the area.  You don't want it to ooze back out after you pull out. 

DIV
OH YEAH.THAT PRESSURE CAN BE PRETTY NASTY AND STICK AROUND FOR A WHILE TOO.USUALLY HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I HIT MY QUADS.TAKES A GOOD HALF HOUR OR SO TO COMPLETELY GO AWAY.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 10:09:21 PM »
Yeah, I'm going retro on this one.

I've seen certain AAS fade in and out of popularity just like training methods and what not.  I realize it's cyclical(no pun) but is 3cc still the norm? 

I mean the guy asking the question makes it seem as casual as someone recommending 250mg of test a week.  Is this a normal shot for a typical gym rat in anyone's opinion?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 01:28:57 AM »
3's OK in the glute, just massage the area afterward.  Rotate sites often.

Agreed

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 05:48:09 AM »
i did 4-5cc in the glute. No problem if you don't use propionates or acetates. Do it once a week only.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 07:46:19 AM »
Epic 7 year old thread!

But the information is still viable.

I limit all injections to 3cc maximum and glutes seem to be able to take the most volume. If you're going to hit delts or biceps with 3cc you better have some meat on your bones.

8)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
Epic 7 year old thread!

But the information is still viable.

I limit all injections to 3cc maximum and glutes seem to be able to take the most volume. If you're going to hit delts or biceps with 3cc you better have some meat on your bones.

8)

Holy shit.  Do you know of guys doing 3cc in the shoulder or bi's?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 02:27:12 PM »
I've been doing 3cc per side in quads twice a week rotating... at one point was shooting also 3 times a week... but thats too annoying.. i dunno how ppl do ed injections..

Just yesterday i hit a neve THREE times in the quads... and i said screw it... and i actually shot my glutes for the first time ever. Yes all this time ive never shot glutes. Some pip, but injecting was less of a hassle...

Quads are so easy to shoot as they are right in front of u, u can sit.. but... so many veins and nerves... so annoying... i can see the veins on the surface of the skin so thats kinda easy to skip as long as im not bloated... but the nerves inside.. yea...

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »
I am currently doing 6ml 2x week while I front load my blast on EQ.
Normal run is  3ml 2x week. Rotate legs and glutes.

The pressure is a little bother, in my quads I tend to run close to something that bothers me, sometimes when it gets poked by a needle it makes me jerk the pin right out, I just move left and stab again!

The pressure placed on this magical thing in my leg, most like a nerve makes the leg twitch a little. Glutes is no issues doing 6ml at all. I have only ever done shoulders and tricepts with 2ml never more.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2012, 10:47:48 AM »

Plenty including myself.

I don't shoot my biceps though, i always get knots when i shot in them. I've been hitting my front and side delts with 3cc shots for years. I have very big shoulders and it doesn't cause me any problems. Just work your way up and make sure you are big enough for it. With smooth gear i can hardly tell i injected that much, but everyone is different. Glutes and quads can handle 3cc pretty easily.

8)

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »

I shoot 3cc's in my calves!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »
wow u must have monster calves lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 07:31:45 PM »
I shoot 3cc's in my calves!

;D

I'm scared to pin my calves!

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 04:18:40 AM »
;D

I'm scared to pin my calves!

8)

Same here, too many nerves etc. i think you have to be running a ton of gear (too much) if you can't get by ass, quads and delts...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 05:08:59 AM »
calves? never, gives me the creeps, lol. I only do shoulders and glute until 10 weeks out where there are too many injections for just shoulder and glutes so I add quads and Biceps.