Author Topic: Jason Genova has made 0 Progress=IronMagLabs is pure Garbage.  (Read 14855 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: Jason Genova has made 0 Progress=IronMagLabs is pure Garbage.
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2013, 02:28:31 PM »
Squeaky boy has had years to "improve" and he's stuck in the same rut.  Sometimes he can struggle to bench 225 for 5 or 6; other times, I've seen him do at least 275 or more for the same number of reps -- and in a more deliberate fashion, at that.

I reckon he takes M1T in a haphazard fashion, and as simple enough to believe that, if he beats his head against a wall long enough, said wall will give way and he'll magically become a better lifter/bodybuilder.

I think the whole thing is sad.  This kid with a high alto voice talks all big, but physique-wise, he looks like a fat, skinny jerk-off next to countless thousands of teen bodybuilders.  He has people to egg him on to ridiculous monickers like "Sith Lord" and "Terminator," to the point that someone filmed his dumb ass trying to recreate Arnold's intro in the original "Terminator."  

I'd advise the kid to find a proper powerlifting mentor and take things from there.  He's not remarkably strong for his weight but I reckon he'd be a far better powerlifter than BBer.  Depending on what he's taking at the time (and I'm not talking that PJ Braun shit), he's an OK bench presser for how shittily he trains ... maybe Louie Simmons or another PL extraordinaire could actually make something of him.

*laughs*

Of course, that'd mean Jason actually followed some directions to a tee.  I'd bet good money he is incapable of that and will forever remain the skinny-fat gym rat who loudly squawks anytime he shits his pants doing a 315 bench.  God or powers that be forbid us for thinking how he'll behave in a gym some 15-20 years from now ...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2013, 03:23:37 PM »
are you calling jason a retard chiro

bit harsh

ta is making a good point in this thread

he is calling out ironman scams not jason
I disagree with TAs point; however you're right. I think Jason is a good kid and I didn't mean to insult him. It was in poor taste. My patience is just very low from reading Anabolicahlo threads, but it's no excuse.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2013, 06:38:35 PM »
the kid only needss to run some 500mg test weekly year round and half the carb intake and hed be quite the physique.

no matter what he benches.
Bullshit. His bf levels even when he dieted for a show were shit. He'd be a walking estrogen factory even on 500mgs. Some people weren't meant to bb, drugs or not. Could he improve? Sure but build quite a physique? No

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2013, 06:53:52 PM »
after all its a got damn pumpkin , and pumkins are pretty jacked with good seperation

Jacked - o - lantern?
Y

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2013, 04:44:14 AM »
I'm sick of all this haterade!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2013, 05:11:36 AM »

Better calves than 90% of pro bodybuilders.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013, 05:14:20 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

About TheJasongenova's channel

My name is Jason Genova AKA Dark Lord Spaniard, The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to get my pro card by the age of 30 and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. I am 27 years old right now. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar. So i hope you subscribe to me and follow my progress from video to video. You can follow me on the "my story" videos and the workout videos I post every couple of weeks so you can see my body develop into a sickening work of art. Contact me if you feel that you can bring something different to the table. It's hard for me to write everyone back who contacts me, but thank you for your support and for stopping by. Bam baby!

V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2013, 05:17:37 AM »
What exactly does Jason Genova do for a daytime job, I can't imagine him getting any serious money just doing gay4pay.

He currently stacks shelves at a supermarket.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2013, 05:58:47 AM »
Better calves than 90% of pro bodybuilders.
YEAH,,PROBLEM LIES GENETICALLY HIPS AND LOWER BACK .I MEAN ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN WITH THE RIGHT DIET/STACK..

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2013, 06:19:10 AM »

Wholly shit!

Horrid genetics combined with a non-functioning brain. That's fucking sad.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2013, 06:22:37 AM »
YEAH,,PROBLEM LIES GENETICALLY HIPS AND LOWER BACK .I MEAN ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN WITH THE RIGHT DIET/STACK..
This is what I don't understand, he seems genuine and sincere when he says he wants to turn PRO, why isn't he using PED's? Why doesn't the local steroid dealer sponsor this guy.
V

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2013, 06:41:33 AM »
This is what I don't understand, he seems genuine and sincere when he says he wants to turn PRO, why isn't he using PED's? Why doesn't the local steroid dealer sponsor this guy.
THE LAST LINE ...WHY WOULD SOMEONE SPONSOR HIM IF HE'S A BIT OFF UPSTAIRS.DOSEN'T SEEM RIGH,HE LIKE'S TO TRAIN AND EMULATE BBER'S ,MAKE VIDEO'S LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2013, 06:53:48 AM »
Jason should get on this stuff...

IML has good Supps, but these are the best...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
I disagree with TAs point; however you're right. I think Jason is a good kid and I didn't mean to insult him. It was in poor taste. My patience is just very low from reading Anabolicahlo threads, but it's no excuse.

i never click on his threads

he is trying to ruin the board

this is about his tenth account
T

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2013, 11:50:17 AM »
From what I gather, this kid is retarded.

Gee ya think?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2013, 12:49:53 PM »
I have to ask.

Is he on the autism/aspberger's scale?

Why is he so weird? If he has a legit mental disorder, I'm not going to poke fun.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2013, 12:54:43 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »
Bullshit. His bf levels even when he dieted for a show were shit. He'd be a walking estrogen factory even on 500mgs. Some people weren't meant to bb, drugs or not. Could he improve? Sure but build quite a physique? No
I disagree, the average natural at the gym does not look any better. His bodyfat levels were high cause he did not diet properly. He eats like 400+ grams of carbs even when dieting and just adds cardio thinking that will do the trick.

Sorry but he does not hack it cause he simply does not know how, not cause of genetics, the guy is natural, what do you expect him to look like. Besides how would you know if he response well or not? you don't cause he has never gone down that road.

Throw him on some Test, Eq, Tren and anadrol and make him follow a proper diet and we will see an entirely knew physique, plain and simple.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2013, 01:49:49 PM »
if jason would just starve himself on a few bites of meat a day with some brocolli he would look his best drug free
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2013, 02:09:10 PM »
tbombz would stuff that ass.

Deep-tissue-massage-style

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2013, 02:23:42 PM »
I have to ask.

Is he on the autism/aspberger's scale?

Why is he so weird? If he has a legit mental disorder, I'm not going to poke fun.

Whatever he has, it's legit.

He's a good kid.  I think it would be lame to make fun of him.