Author Topic: Mr Olympia's Secret To Building Muscle!  (Read 4603 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Mr Olympia's Secret To Building Muscle!
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:09:50 PM »
Just take this product (half a serving 6 times a day) daily to pack on lean muscle like Mr Olympia Flex Lewis! It's specially made for hardgainers like Flex and you. There's no need to drag yourself to the grocery store to buy expensive whole foods anymore. Say goodbye to boring chicken and bland brown rice with IFBB legend Rich Gaspari's special!

http://www.gasparinutrition.com/products/real-mass-probiotic-series/

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Mr Olympia's Secret To Building Muscle!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:24:24 PM »
Haha, Real Mass Probiotic Series just might be too much for some Getbiggers to handle. Stick to your skinless chicken and keep staying the same size. If you want to grow you need the surplus calories.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:28:44 PM »
So if I want too add even more mass I just need to take it twice a day?? Shut up and take my money!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 09:44:59 AM »
So if I want too add even more mass I just need to take it twice a day?? Shut up and take my money!

Yeah man, the more you take it the more mass you pack on! Each serving contains a whopping 1230 calories and 50 grams of quality protein. Gaspari may be taking your money but you're getting bang for your buck. I mean, if you count the nutritional values, if you take just 4-5 servings a day you'll be as big as Ronnie in no time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 09:49:16 AM »
Yeah man, the more you take it the more mass you pack on! Each serving contains a whopping 1230 calories and 50 grams of quality protein. Gaspari may be taking your money but you're getting bang for your buck. I mean, if you count the nutritional values, if you take just 4-5 servings a day you'll be as big as Ronnie in no time.

Would I be able to get as big as this guy?

X

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
Would I be able to get as big as this guy?

It's funny you should say that because this particular fellow also uses Real Mass to get big and ripped for his competitions as a natural athlete. How do you think he got his 'trademark calves'?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 10:11:21 AM »
Oh, there's 'Mr secret' again  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 10:23:14 AM »
Oh, there's 'Mr secret' again  ::)

Why are you so opposed to there being bodybuilding secrets? Of course they're insights but that doesn't mean they aren't also secrets. As I already explained to you, if nobody knows it isn't it a secret? I can guarantee you there are many bodybuilding skills you haven't mastered yet so to you all those are indeed secrets. If you take this weight gainer like Mr Olympia does, there's no reason why you can't be Mr Olympia too since you're both on the same stuff. Plus, as it says on the label, it's for athletes only. Do you qualify to take this elite sports supplement? :)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 10:51:46 AM »
  Some one took my pics out of this thread. :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
Why are you so opposed to there being bodybuilding secrets? Of course they're insights but that doesn't mean they aren't also secrets. As I already explained to you, if nobody knows it isn't it a secret? I can guarantee you there are many bodybuilding skills you haven't mastered yet so to you all those are indeed secrets. If you take this weight gainer like Mr Olympia does, there's no reason why you can't be Mr Olympia too since you're both on the same stuff. Plus, as it says on the label, it's for athletes only. Do you qualify to take this elite sports supplement? :)

I hope that bold part is written in a sarcastic mode, right? If not, you don't know where you're talking about.
There are as many insights as the number of people who are involved. No need to explain that you can't master them all.
We all know the rules of thumb to become successful in bodybuilding: quality drugs, training, food, sleep, good genetics and only a couple of supps. All these subjects have been discussed to the T, so you better start executing your game plan before you get to old from reading all those 'secrets'. No hating here, just giving my honest opinion.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 11:04:01 AM »
I hope that bold part is written in a sarcastic mode, right? If not, you don't know where you're talking about.
There are as many insights as the number of people who are involved. No need to explain that you can't master them all.
We all know the rules of thumb to become successful in bodybuilding: quality drugs, training, food, sleep, good genetics and only a couple of supps. All these subjects have been discussed to the T, so you better start executing your game plan before you get to old from reading all those 'secrets'. No hating here, just giving my honest opinion.

Yes, we all know the basic rules but it might surprise you how many of these basic rules are actually flawed. The REAL TRUTHS are secrets to most bodybuilders because they simply aren't aware of them! If you want I can become your full-time bodybuilding coach/trainer but I'll have to charge a fee since it'll take up a fair bit of my resources. I mean the free stuff/info you get on here will take you somewhere but only so far, you know. You get what you pay for, at the end of the day. That's why Milos charges $400 per hour for phone consultations.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 11:18:08 AM »
Yes, we all know the basic rules but it might surprise you how many of these basic rules are actually flawed. The REAL TRUTHS are secrets to most bodybuilders because they simply aren't aware of them! If you want I can become your full-time bodybuilding coach/trainer but I'll have to charge a fee since it'll take up a fair bit of my resources.

LOL, so this is your agenda?  ::) I can report this post to Yaroni since business proposals aren't allowed on a non-commercial(!) forum, but I won't.
Listen, I can hire Roelly Winklaar's trainer/coach any time since she lives in my area, but why not post some of your clients?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 11:25:30 AM »
LOL, so this is your agenda?  ::) I can report this post to Yaroni since business proposals aren't allowed on a non-commercial(!) forum, but I won't.
Listen, I can hire Roelly Winklaar's trainer/coach any time since she lives in my area, but why not post some of your clients?

Report me for my 'business agenda'? You're taking this the wrong way buddy. I'm just trying to pass my special knowledge/expertise along so YOU can benefit and make greater gains since you show some interest in this sport. Isn't that what you want? I have no clients nor am I a successful guru like Farah or Glass or even Sibil; I'm just a lifelong student of the bodybuilding game that may well know more than even they do. I try to cover all the bases, you see. If you aren't willing to open your mind and learn some great new stuff that can make a positive difference to you, then that's your choice.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 04:50:33 PM »
Is this thread serious?

I mean REALLY? Take this and become Mr O? Why dont you post this shit on reddit you magnificent flaming fuckface fagget?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 04:57:47 PM »
Is this thread serious?

I mean REALLY? Take this and become Mr O? Why dont you post this shit on reddit you magnificent flaming fuckface fagget?

LOL, of course you can take this and become Mr O (yeah, even you) if you say so but you've to try it first, you fuckin' piece of dogshit. Real Mass will put some real meat on your toothpick frame.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 05:00:26 PM »
LOL, of course you can take this and become Mr O (yeah, even you) if you say so but you've to try it first, you fuckin' piece of dogshit. Real Mass will put some real meat on your toothpick frame.

Congratulations, you are a great troll, you could have a succesful career and lots of e-fame on www.4chan.org

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »
Congratulations, you are a great troll, you could have a succesful career and lots of e-fame on www.4chan.org

That's your site, you fuckin' troll. Now go play elsewhere. You wanted Mr Olympia's secret to building muscle and you got it so stop eating shit and apply it for a change, fuckface!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 05:10:52 PM »

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 05:11:09 PM »
That's your site, you fuckin' troll. Now go play elsewhere. You wanted Mr Olympia's secret to building muscle and you got it so stop eating shit and apply it for a change, fuckface!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 05:11:39 PM »
Is this thread serious?

Haha, what the fuck did you expect to read on a shithole like Getbig, you royal bag of smashed assholes? ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 05:17:52 PM »

John C. McGinley is a good actor I enjoy watching. So will you be taking Real Mass to build your pathetic body?

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 05:18:20 PM »
Haha, what the fuck did you expect to read on a shithole like Getbig, you royal bag of smashed assholes? ::)

Are you joking, retardito?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
  Why post on GBF if GBF is a shit hole?

AVBG

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 05:21:55 PM »
  Some one took my pics out of this thread. :D

What pics were they Steve?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 05:26:26 PM »
Are you joking, retardito?

Yeah, you're a fuckin' joke all right. And don't give me your shit cartoons, kid. I bet even that mutt looks better than you though, you sack of shit.