Author Topic: Patience is the key to life, only patience will keep you from going suicidal on  (Read 6311 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Yes there's incest but the Bible was speaking the truth (to show the negative effects of immorality). There are no lies in the Bible; it's all truth (the word of God is faithful and true so for your own good think twice about insulting the GREAT GOD who created all things for His own pleasure). God also had to kill many people because of their wickedness and will rightfully condemn many evil souls at the day of judgment. You don't know just how depraved folk (monsters were more like what they were) were in those days. Please don't misunderstand the Bible for God is good though 'the whole world lieth in wickedness'! That's fact right there.
So, not only did some humans have to suffer the burden of being created as wicked by a GREAT GOD, they then were condemned and punished by this same GREAT GOD who created them that way.  Sorry, but GOD sounds like a massive ARSEHOLE!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
So, not only did some humans have to suffer the burden of being created as wicked by a GREAT GOD, they then were condemned and punished by this same GREAT GOD who created them that way.  Sorry, but GOD sounds like a massive ARSEHOLE!

You're misunderstanding everything. They weren't created as wicked for God created everything good! Man fell from grace and sin entered the bloodstream so to speak. Blame Satan for lying to and tempting Eve who then tempted Adam. Don't lash out at a God who loves you beyond measure and that incidentally is the same great God who created all things (including the heaven and all that dwell therein, the earth and all that dwell therein and the sea and all that dwell therein).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You're misunderstanding everything. They weren't created as wicked for God created everything good! Man fell from grace and sin entered the bloodstream so to speak. Blame Satan for lying to and tempting Eve who then tempted Adam. Don't lash out at a God who loves you beyond measure and that incidentally is the same great God who created all things (including the heaven and all that dwell therein, the earth and all that dwell therein and the sea and all that dwell therein).
OH!, Satan, who created Satan if it wasn't GOD?, and if SATAN exists, it is proof that GOD isn't the most powerful force in the Universe.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
OH!, Satan, who created Satan if it wasn't GOD?, and if SATAN exists, it is proof that GOD isn't the most powerful force in the Universe.

Of course all things were created including Satan but Satan wasn't created that way (as a fallen being). He was created good as Lucifer the covering cherub. And how does Satan's existence mean that God the Creator isn't the most powerful force in the universe? Satan's existence is upheld by God and Jesus as Satan is just a creation like you and me and Satan, though a powerful angel, isn't even the mightiest angel. God allowed Satan to tempt Eve to test her and Adam as He had already given them clear instructions.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Religion is the single most destructive thing ever created by man,the need to believe in a greater being just proves mans insecurity has been around as long as him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So, not only did some humans have to suffer the burden of being created as wicked by a GREAT GOD, they then were condemned and punished by this same GREAT GOD who created them that way.  Sorry, but GOD sounds like a massive ARSEHOLE!

thats my point

its not that "god" is an asshole its that the bible isnt meant to be taken literally , it is charting the heavens when its saying it killed something it means a planetary collision or something of that nature. the key is knowing root words that is the missing puzzle peices

the knowledge had to be vieled, but the knowledge had to be allowed for public view, the elites and vatican know they will be condemed if they TOTALLY hide the truth, but they beleive they can 'get away' with veiling the truth or coding it
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Religion is the single most destructive thing ever created by man,the need to believe in a greater being just proves mans insecurity has been around as long as him.

It's not that man is insecure but that man needs God. That's how God created man. There is a natural void (without God) in man hence man created religion to try to bridge the gap with God.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

bible has nothing to do with religion

its the religions that what to exacerbate certain beliefs, putting down other religions or sects of christianity, there all fighting eachother , the baptists, the protestants, catholics ect because they are corporations wanting money, the religions spoil it, not the bible
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
thats my point

its not that "god" is an asshole its that the bible isnt meant to be taken literally , it is charting the heavens when its saying it killed something it means a planetary collision or something of that nature. the key is knowing root words that is the missing puzzle peices

the knowledge had to be vieled, but the knowledge had to be allowed for public view, the elites and vatican know they will be condemed if they TOTALLY hide the truth, but they beleive they can 'get away' with veiling the truth or coding it

The Bible IS meant to be taken literally; anything else would be doing God its author a great disservice. The Bible is written as fact so you've to take it for what it is, literally. God doesn't lie or prevaricate but rather tells things as they exactly are.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

by your own admission god created man to fall from grace

god created man to fall wich is bad

therefore god didnt create everything "good"

god saying he created everything good is ambiguos anyways so both of our points are potentially invalid anyways from the ambiguity of the meaning "good"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The Bible IS meant to be taken literally; anything else would be doing God its author a great disservice. The Bible is written as fact so you've to take it for what it is, literally. God doesn't lie or prevaricate but rather tells things as they exactly are.

the brotherhood of the snake around 5000 years before the bible was even written is ancient sumer in a city called "Ur"  with a god called "anu"

came to earth to enlighten all people and free them from control

thats why in the bible it says the snake gave adam and eve knowledge of good an evil, that is history of the ancient world, brother of the snake

it is some guess that they are from URANUS

since the city was called "Ur" and the god was called "Anu"

i didnt make that up either
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
bible has nothing to do with religion

its the religions that what to exacerbate certain beliefs, putting down other religions or sects of christianity, there all fighting eachother , the baptists, the protestants, catholics ect because they are corporations wanting money, the religions spoil it, not the bible

They're all 'fighting each other' because Satan and his lies have caused misinformation and divisions.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
by your own admission god created man to fall from grace

god created man to fall wich is bad

therefore god didnt create everything "good"

god saying he created everything good is ambiguos anyways so both of our points are potentially invalid anyways from the ambiguity of the meaning "good"

God did create everything good for God is perfect. I never said God created man to fall from grace; that's what you wrote not me. God didn't create man to fall from grace as man fell from grace of his own doing (and a lot of the blame lies with Satan the serpent as well). God created man to glorify Him and for His good pleasure. And we all know what is good and bad.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
They're all 'fighting each other' because Satan and his lies have caused misinformation and divisions.

theres what 10 or so divisions in the christian religion?

you have just aknowledged that satan controls the church and religion causing division , or in more simplistic terms its religion that outcasts anyone who is a little different from the dogma outside of the circle and shuns them

unless you give them money then they let you back in

its the bible that needs several layers of interpretation in an astrophysics sense...by your way of thinking only literally we will continue to have wars, and greed, and division

if the bible wasnt veiled we wouldnt have problems

the christians VEILED the bible man

but the knowledge is hidden it of the solar system and everything

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Of course all things were created including Satan but Satan wasn't created that way (as a fallen being). He was created good as Lucifer the covering cherub. And how does Satan's existence mean that God the Creator isn't the most powerful force in the universe? Satan's existence is upheld by God and Jesus as Satan is just a creation like you and me and Satan, though a powerful angel, isn't even the mightiest angel. God allowed Satan to tempt Eve to test her and Adam as He had already given them clear instructions.

Oh Brother, serious religious whackjob on our hands.  God created SATAN, but somehow wasn't responsible for the EVIL side of SATAN, that was injected by some other mysterious means.  ::)  And if GOD was all powerful, he could simply just do away with SATAN, I mean GOD killed many others for a whole lot less than that, why not just KILL SATAN?

I suspect you will continue giving nonsense arguments for things such as EVIL, SATAN, the many falsehoods in the Bible and GOD's GENOCIDAL WAYS and tolerance of EVIL.  RELIGIOUS WHACKJOBS freak me out!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
theres what 10 or so divisions in the christian religion?

you have just aknowledged that satan controls the church and religion causing division , or in more simplistic terms its religion that outcasts anyone who is a little different from the dogma outside of the circle and shuns them

unless you give them money then they let you back in

its the bible that needs several layers of interpretation in an astrophysics sense...by your way of thinking only literally we will continue to have wars, and greed, and division

if the bible wasnt veiled we wouldnt have problems

the christians VEILED the bible man

but the knowledge is hidden it of the solar system and everything

The Bible doesn't need several layers of interpretation as it's plain and simple fact. It speaks simple truth so how is it veiled? You're complicating things and trying to see something that isn't there. Again you're putting words into my mouth. Satan doesn't control the church; he just sneakily throws in lies to cause misunderstandings and rifts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
God cdid create everything good for God is perfect. I never said God created man to fall from grace; that's what you wrote not me. God didn't create man to fall from grace as man fell from grace of his own doing (and a lot of the blame lies with Satan the serpent as well). God created man to glorify Him and for His good pleasure.

then why didnt god take out the disability wich causes man to fall from grace.

if man fell from grace, then GOD DID CREATE THAT  didnt he?

its not mans doing its gods doing

the word grace isnt literally it probably means grey matter or has some esoteric root word , its all in the unveiling
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
God did create everything good for God is perfect. I never said God created man to fall from grace; that's what you wrote not me. God didn't create man to fall from grace as man fell from grace of his own doing (and a lot of the blame lies with Satan the serpent as well). God created man to glorify Him and for His good pleasure. And we all know what is good and bad.
Talk about utter nonsense.  Who created man with the potential to fall from GRACE?  Did GOD CREATE MAN but NOT with the potential to fall from GRACE and that potential was injected by some other means?  And if GOD created MAN to glorify him, GOD did a really crap job, hardly a very powerful being at all, your god is an utter failure and a disgrace to divinity!
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Oh Brother, serious religious whackjob on our hands.  God created SATAN, but somehow wasn't responsible for the EVIL side of SATAN, that was injected by some other mysterious means.  ::)  And if GOD was all powerful, he could simply just do away with SATAN, I mean GOD killed many others for a whole lot less than that, why not just KILL SATAN?

I suspect you will continue giving nonsense arguments for things such as EVIL, SATAN, the many falsehoods in the Bible and GOD's GENOCIDAL WAYS and tolerance of EVIL.  I must discontinue, as RELIGIOUS WHACKJOBS freak me out!

actually satan was merely and angle of light not an angel

satan has to do with saturn

saturn once had the place of our sun in the solar system thats why the ancients worshiped saturn, then something happend and saturn was casted out as the epicenter a fallen star/angel of ligh

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Satan doesn't control the church; he just sneakily throws in lies to cause misunderstandings and rifts.
Why would an all powerful GOD tolerate this?  perhaps he isn't as powerful as you think.
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The Bible doesn't need several layers of interpretation as it's plain and simple fact. It speaks simple truth so how is it veiled? You're complicating things and trying to see something that isn't there. Again you're putting words into my mouth. Satan doesn't control the church; he just sneakily throws in lies to cause misunderstandings and rifts.

if satan doesnt control the church than why is there so much fighting going on amongst the denominations

if the churches were run by good people there would be no fighting no dissagreements

religion is terrible but ancient books are the key to all knowledge
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Oh Brother, serious religious whackjob on our hands.  God created SATAN, but somehow wasn't responsible for the EVIL side of SATAN, that was injected by some other mysterious means.  ::)  And if GOD was all powerful, he could simply just do away with SATAN, I mean GOD killed many others for a whole lot less than that, why not just KILL SATAN?

I suspect you will continue giving nonsense arguments for things such as EVIL, SATAN, the many falsehoods in the Bible and GOD's GENOCIDAL WAYS and tolerance of EVIL.  I must discontinue, as RELIGIOUS WHACKJOBS freak me out!

God will destroy Satan for good eventually but now God is permitting Satan to exist for His own purposes (to test man, for example). God created Lucifer not Satan; Lucifer became Satan so he was responsible for his own evil having FREE WILL and not God. God has no tolerance of evil and there isn't a falsehood in the Bible and again, God simply had to exterminate masses of people because of their atrocious wickedness. You're the one giving nonsense arguments for nonsense sadly is what pervades your deluded mind. And I'm Christian not religious. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the living God and His Son Jesus Christ.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Talk about utter nonsense.  Who created man with the potential to fall from GRACE?  Did GOD CREATE MAN but NOT with the potential to fall from GRACE and that potential was injected by some other means?  And if GOD created MAN to glorify him, GOD did a really crap job, hardly a very powerful being at all, your god is an utter failure and a disgrace to divinity!

What's wrong with man being created with the potential to fall from grace? That comes with the gift of FREE WILL. Otherwise man would be robots and not free moral agents with the capacity to choose either good or ill. It's not that God's doing a bad job but that man's doing shabby work in glorifying God. We should not point our finger at God when He Himself has charged us with that duty but we're deliberately disobedient. The blame lies squarely with us then.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
God will destroy Satan for good eventually but now God is permitting Satan to exist for His own purposes (to test man, for example). God created Lucifer not Satan; Lucifer became Satan so he was responsible for his own evil having FREE WILL and not God. God has no tolerance of evil and there isn't a falsehood in the Bible and again, God simply had to exterminate masses of people because of their atrocious wickedness. You're the one giving nonsense arguments for nonsense sadly is what pervades your deluded mind. And I'm Christian not religious. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the living God and His Son Jesus Christ.

your logic is flawed man just because one being transforms into another IT IS STILL LINKED TO THE CREATIVE POWER OF GOD

you dont some how loose that bond man

everything is one man

church teaches seperation, thats what you are preaching

its all gods work

but god is more complicated then literally reading of the bible

god is the science of light

light is sound and matter,
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
OMG, Your nonsense become even more embarrasing

> "God simply had to exterminate masses of people because of their atrocious wickedness." YET HE ALLOWS SATAN TO LIVE FOR THE TIME BEING AS HE GETS SADISTIC COMICAL RELIEF FROM TORTURING US. OH BROTHER, WHAT A GREAT DIVINE BEING!  AND WHAT IS THE TEST EXACTLY, IS THEIR AN EXAM COMING UP OR SOME EVENT THAT AN EXTENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT IS TOO SUFFER IS SO DEEPLY IMPORTANT.  WHEN A CHILD DIES OF BONE CANCER AT THE AGE OF 5, DOES SHE PASS THE TEST?

> "Lucifer became Satan so he was responsible for his own evil having FREE WILL" - WHO INJECTED THE FREE WILL INTO LUCIFER?

> "Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the living God and His Son Jesus Christ." HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU, HAS GOD OR JESUS TAKEN YOU OUT TO A GOOD DINNER LATELY OR THE MOVIES, PERHAPS PURCHASED YOU A NICE GIFT? JUST WONDERING, I ALSO LIKE TO HAVE IMAGINARY RELATIONSHIPS WITH NON-EXISTENT WOMEN
V