Author Topic: Patience is the key to life, only patience will keep you from going suicidal on  (Read 6330 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yourself.

patience is the key to keeping your head on straight when the world seems invalid, in prison, or anything negative at all that makes you want to quit life

sometimes the bible cant do it because of the astronomy in the bible veiled with names and numbers that makes you feel like it will take 200 years to fully grasp, in a world that doesnt allow for too much learning on top of all the working you do

patience is the simplified way to mellow out and not jump into something you may regret if you did die on purpose

people that have done mind altering drugs can probably relate more or atheists aswell to this subject. If the atheist were to study the astronomy and the science of light in all its glory and from the holy bible that then he would see there is something important to be learned and gained

from what i am beginning to understand is that saturn used to be our main sun, but the bible speaks of the unstability of the solar system and its planets, its very interesting.

The lady Mag-delin is code name for magnetic describes the negative energy that is mag-netism , its not really a girl but the opposite of radiation wich is the sun/god/aka jesus.

the whole bible is describing light and the cosmos and charting them to give you the full understanding

there are great morals to be learned in the bible but beyond the wonderful morals to be learned from the bible, the reader can get confused when reading the bible because of the numbers and the names wich seemingly have no real significance to the reader or anything

a true christian would have to agree alot of the stories dont make sense with the numbers and all that. WHy? because the numbers and names are not literall but describing light or planetary movement

there are added stories of morality to the bible for good reason, because if you look at the world we are so far off the wagon in the moral sense.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Johnny, I am here for you my friend.  If you ever need to talk about anything let me know.  Seriously.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Ditto, Falcon.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Johnny, did you get fat because the skinny mini photo was leaked?
P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I am here for you my friend.  If you ever need to talk about anything let me know.  Seriously.

thanks bro

just a little head heavy at the moment at the potential revelation that the whole bible is ancient astronomy is pretty mind boggoling

this guy speaks 6 languages and has alot of old books, i hope you dont get dissinterested whenever there are points of dissinterest, study this video for a few days if you can,

he doesnt claim to have visions , or any of that crap , dudes logic is impressive he has been studying astrotheology all of his life

thanks again my friend, if you can do watch this as my friend
A

MikMaq

meh one day at a time is all I can say, good luck dude.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
V

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
Johnny, I watched both videos. The guy knows his stuff and makes very interesting points. I don't think I've ever watched anything that made me open my mind and think as much as that. Really good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Johnny, did you get fat because the skinny mini photo was leaked?

The only thing gayer than Air Supply is rugby.

And being named "Jamie"
K

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I watched both videos. The guy knows his stuff and makes very interesting points. I don't think I've ever watched anything that made me open my mind and think as much as that. Really good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

yeah bro its good stuff, it really opens up some experimental doors for technology
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
The only thing gayer than Air Supply is rugby.

And being named "Jamie"

Are there things Fagwick?
P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hope you're in a good space, Falcon!
X

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
If you want to know all things, then read and believe the Bible. It's for you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

already read the bible, youll get great moral understanding

now every genius writing has several layers of understanding, much like davinci's paintings.

there are several layers of understanding to the bible

the "storys" are not meant to be read literall

but the book is so cleverly written you can pick apart whats meant to be read literally and not most of it is not to be taken literall
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

now every genius writing has several layers of understanding, much like davinci's paintings.

but the book is so cleverly written you can pick apart whats meant to be read literally and not most of it is not to be taken literall

Yes, it is literal. Take or leave it. Don't bastardize it.
Jesus Loves You. 8)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
Are there things Fagwick?

Clever retort, sheepshagger.

You must have gone to a mighty fine school.   ::)

K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
WIsh you the best Falcon

I know the human mind sometimes wander into dark places, hopefully you will see things in a more positive manner again, like you did in 2006

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Clever retort, sheepshagger.

You must have gone to a mighty fine school.   ::)

Sheep joke. Highly original.

You're not ready to take me on, son.

Keep plying your trade in the little leagues.
P

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
Sheep joke. Highly original.

You're not ready to take me on, son.

Keep plying your trade in the little leagues.

Someone from New Zealand talking junk instead of hanging his head in shame when addressing a superior.  Cheekier than an elephant's bum. 

Get some more training, junior, before you try to do anything more than a local show.
K

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

The Biblical stories are real historical accounts so of course they are meant to be taken literally. Reading the Bible isn't enough; you've to read it properly and glorify God/the Lord.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

True.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
ROFL  ;D
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ROFL  ;D

That applies to you too. If you notice, the Bible is written as fact because that's precisely what it is. I can personally attest to that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
That applies to you too. If you notice, the Bible is written as fact because that's precisely what it is. I can personally attest to that.
I have read the Bible, it was a depressing genocidal tale full of incest, LIES, war and a GOD that makes CHARLES MANSON look saintly.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I have read the Bible, it was a depressing genocidal tale full of incest, LIES, war and a GOD that makes CHARLES MANSON look saintly.

Yes there's incest but the Bible was speaking the truth (to show the negative effects of immorality). There are no lies in the Bible; it's all truth (the word of God is faithful and true so for your own good think twice about insulting the GREAT GOD who created all things for His own pleasure). God also had to kill many people because of their wickedness and will rightfully condemn many evil souls at the day of judgment. You don't know just how depraved folk (monsters were more like what they were) were in those days. Please don't misunderstand the Bible for God is good though 'the whole world lieth in wickedness'! That's fact right there.