Author Topic: Is McDonalds and Fast Food Poison?  (Read 33467 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Is McDonalds and Fast Food Poison?
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2013, 05:28:02 PM »
You seem to hate everything!  :D

I don't like it when someone with a phd and should know better gives the general public even more reason to over eat sugar. This ass clown will be the cause of many people ruining their health and should have his phd stripped for using it as a means to increase his credibility.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »
I don't like it when someone with a phd and should know better gives the general public even more reason to over eat sugar.
He isn`t saying to overeat anything.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2013, 05:34:38 PM »
He isn`t saying to overeat anything.

So what so you really thinks its healthy to eat a diet consisting of mainly sugar at any level of calorie consumption? Actually the lower the cals the less room for the nutrients the human body needs.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2013, 05:38:33 PM »
TA is a NWO minion. How many times do i have to say it?

Hexagram genetics of peace.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2013, 05:42:31 PM »
So what so you really thinks its healthy to eat a diet consisting of mainly sugar at any level of calorie consumption? Actually the lower the cals the less room for the nutrients the human body needs.
I think people should vary their diet and not limit it to any specific food or ingredient unless they prefer to do so.  To do so out of fear, is not a good idea in my opinion and it only spreads disinformation further.

I also think people should be allowed to eat whatever they want with no backlash against them or anyone trying to stop them from doing so by spreading misinformation/disinformation.  The mis and dis information has wide implications as far as raising the cost of foods with the consumer getting less and less for their dollar as companies feel they have to comply with whatever zeitgeist is out there.

Example:  You used to be able to King Size, Biggie Size, Super Size everything.  Not anymore.  Sucks because you were getting A LOT more for your dollars worth.  But NOOOOOOOOOOO the constant bullshit bitching and moaning has caused Fast Food companies to drop these options.

Another example: Everything getting smaller with less calories.  Companies have no qualms about charging you more for less product.  Keep up the food police and bitching and it will only continue.  Sucks for those like me, responsible and knowledgeable enough to actually make our own decisions and incorporate any food we want.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
I think people should vary their diet and not limit it to any specific food or ingredient unless they prefer to do so.  To do so out of fear, is not a good idea in my opinion and it only spreads disinformation further.

I also think people should be allowed to eat whatever they want with no backlash against them or anyone trying to stop them from doing so by spreading misinformation/disinformation.  The mis and dis information has wide implications as far as raising the cost of foods with the consumer getting less and less for their dollar as companies feel they have to comply with whatever zeitgeist is out there.

Example:  You used to be able to King Size, Biggie Size, Super Size everything.  Not anymore.  Sucks because you were getting A LOT more for your dollars worth.  But NOOOOOOOOOOO the constant bullshit bitching and moaning has caused Fast Food companies to drop these options.

Another example: Everything getting smaller with less calories.  Companies have no qualms about charging you more for less product.  Keep up the food police and bitching and it will only continue.  Sucks for those like me, responsible and knowledgeable enough to actually make our own decisions and incorporate any food we want.

Without elaborating at this time I 100% agree with you on this.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2013, 07:29:29 PM »
everything is poison when abused. As simple as that. MAc donald is delicious once in a while, there s a reason they ve lasted for so long.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2013, 07:46:14 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2013, 07:56:49 PM »
IS a calorie from whisky same as a calorie from a beer?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2013, 08:08:10 PM »

Yes, they are both worth 4.184 joules.  HTH!   ???

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »
I think that peoples attitude towards food is beyond fucked up.  Gorging yourself is a national pastime.

The typical fat fuck busts his ass all day at work, and feels he's "earned" the right to stuff his face with a dozen fatty ribs covered in refined sugar...that's "happines". Me...I'll pass, and not be that guy an hour later, when he's looking at his gut in the mirror and lying to himself that he's going to go on a diet.

It's just food. I see these cooking shows where you would think these people are having multiple orgasms from eating a few shrimp drowned in butter and I laugh.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
also adonis deliberately quotes misleading studies etc.

and those studies on weightgloss for average fatso joe scvhmoes who dont work out have fuck all to do with fatloss and bodybuilding

I love Adonis but when it comes to the dieting stuff I steer way clear of it.  I know whenever i "eat whatever i want" I'm bloated, and look like shit until i piss all the water out. I eat clean i don't have that problem. That's all i need or want to know about my personal diet.  If he can eat a sleeve of Oreos every day and still look great, God bless em.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2018, 07:50:43 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2018, 08:04:02 AM »

A calorie is a calorie. It's what you do (or don't do) with it that matters.  Having said that, it's also true that the nurtional value of different foods is what really matters.  But again, a calorie is a calorie.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2018, 08:09:29 AM »
A calorie is a calorie. It's what you do (or don't do) with it that matters.  Having said that, it's also true that the nurtional value of different foods is what really matters.  But again, a calorie is a calorie.

What if that calorie comes from the "soiled towel" bucket?   :-X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2018, 08:11:56 AM »
What if that calorie comes from the "soiled towel" bucket?   :-X

True.   :-X  ;D  But I doubt that said bucket was not thoroughly  cleaned and then repurposed.  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2018, 08:56:33 AM »
Back around 1990 or so, the company I worked for had a cafeteria. I always brought my own food to work, still do to this day.
Anyways, the gross guy who used to cook and run the cafe, he's in the mens room, takes a leak, leaves w/ out washing his hands, so I named him "Shake & Bake".
(Shook off his crank, went and made food for people).
Plus back then you could smoke, and he would cook food all day w/ the butt hanging out of his dick licker.

Im sure McD's workers spit in food, jack it in food, and just be lazy and grotesque. No different than the fancy restaurants I guess.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2018, 11:06:01 AM »
Back around 1990 or so, the company I worked for had a cafeteria. I always brought my own food to work, still do to this day.
Anyways, the gross guy who used to cook and run the cafe, he's in the mens room, takes a leak, leaves w/ out washing his hands, so I named him "Shake & Bake".
Plus back then you could smoke, and he would cook food all day w/ the butt hanging out of his dick licker.

Im sure McD's workers spit in food, jack it in food, and just be lazy and grotesque. No different than the fancy restaurants I guess.

How old are you my brother in iron?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2018, 11:13:13 AM »

Colourized cheese  ::), milk is white , cheese should be white too  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »
Colourized cheese  ::), milk is white , cheese should be white too  ;)

Ah yes...So sad to see white cheese privilege rear it's racist head here in these Forums of Fairness™.

'n' sheit.   ;D ;) ;D

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2018, 12:00:39 PM »
everything is poison when abused. As simple as that. MAc donald is delicious once in a while, there s a reason they ve lasted for so long.

This

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2018, 01:21:03 PM »

Not too worry, the high cooking temps kill all the creepy-crawlies.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »
Like only twice a year, I eat at McDonalds (or similar). Well yesterday was one of those days (after seeing "The Last Stand").
I had: one Big Mac, One QP w/ Cheese, and two Filet O'fish, large fry.
This was at 2 PM.
After a few hours of this lead in  my stomach, I started to feel horrible.
Sweating, couldn't breathe, stomach was distended (like an IFBB pro), etc.
Finally at 6 PM (4 hours later) I violently vomited.
I immediately felt brand new after that. Stomach went down, no more dizziness, felt normal again.
Good enough to have a beer and 2 shots of Vodka to celebrate.

Is this crap just poison for those who dont eat if often?
I know I over-did it, but to be that violently sick was sickening.
(I cant talk this AM, my throat was hurt from violently chirping).

Wont be going back for quite a while now.

You had...
2350 Calories   
117g FAT
227g Carbs
96g Protein
in one sitting. The problem isn’t McDonald’s. HTH