Author Topic: I had a dream that I was with a black woman and that I was happy.  (Read 8965 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I remember I couldn't keep my hands off her hourglass figure and shapely large derriere. I was at peace, I was happy and it was good. I don't know what to do now, this is not my area of expertise.  I can imagine the potential idiot comments but it is Getbig so I'll roll with the punches.

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: I had a dream that I was with a black woman and that I was happy.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 08:16:16 AM »
I remember I couldn't keep my hands off her hourglass figure and shapely large derriere. I was at peace, I was happy and it was good. I don't know what to do now, this is not my area of expertise.  I can imagine the potential idiot comments but it is Getbig so I'll roll with the punches.
I thought this read "I had a dream i was a black woman and i was happy". Then i read the text "I couldn't keep my hands off myself her (point where my brain realized its mistake)". I wouldn't put it past you wiggs. You are all kinds of frakked up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 08:17:42 AM »
I thought this read "I had a dream i was a black woman and i was happy". Then i read the text "I could keep my hands of myself her (point where my brain realized my mistake)". I wouldn't put it past you wiggs. You are all kinds of frakked up.

LOL. I'm not that fucked up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 08:17:59 AM »
Does this concern you because you always thought you preferred white women?
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:59 AM »
Does this concern you because you always thought you preferred white women?

Yes.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 08:21:25 AM »
Simple really, just fuck any woman regardless of race.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 08:21:28 AM »
Probably his subconcious genetic hardwired predispositions conflicting with his wants letting him know he is causing his race to go extinct. Cognitive dissonance is a beautiful thing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 08:21:50 AM »
Yes.

I do not know if you ever stated, but what do you think about Hispanic women? I do not think you ever discussed this. Speak on this, Wiggs.

Maybe thats the perfect go between White and Black women. That may solve your dilemma.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 08:27:38 AM »
Wiggs posting from the Lincoln Memorial.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »
I do not know if you ever stated, but what do you think about Hispanic women? I do not think you ever discussed this. Speak on this, Wiggs.

Maybe thats the perfect go between White and Black women. That may solve your dilemma.

I've been with one in a relationship. She wanted to move in together and start having babies after 6 months for knowing each other. NO BUENO. Other than that very sweet and beautiful woman. I'm too cerebral for most broads. While they're talking about X-Factor and Moonshiners, I'm discussing the finer points of posing in the IFBB and why dieting with carbs is the preferred method.

All honesty, my personality doesn't go to well with the hispanics broads.  It just never has. Whites, def. Blacks, yes but needs alot of improvement.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 08:30:15 AM »
Wiggs my brother, remember what our friend Sir Charles had to say about the sisters.

so what did he have to say about them?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 08:35:53 AM »
Probably his subconcious genetic hardwired predispositions conflicting with his wants letting him know he is causing his race to go extinct. Cognitive dissonance is a beautiful thing.

Good to see things are changing for the better for us.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
Good to see things are changing for the better for us.
Still many decades to come before this levels out. If you think the black community is bad, the gay community is 10 fold frakked up. It will take atleast 100 more years before they feel accepted. It has taken just now for highschool age kids to feel comfortable having an openly gay relation. I do feel the gays will surpass the blacks taken that there are no unforeseen political or social backlashes.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
No other nationality ages better then a sister, if she's spiritual and professional then brotha you got a partner for life ... Note:I've dated many races but ultimately when I do decide to settle down it will have to be with a black woman or someone with an ethnic background that could relate to our plight ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 11:47:31 AM »
Unfortunately for you the majority of attractive clear thinking black women have developed a certain and very powerful "penchant" for the white mans cock.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »
I remember I couldn't keep my hands off her hourglass figure and shapely large derriere. I was at peace, I was happy and it was good. I don't know what to do now, this is not my area of expertise.  I can imagine the potential idiot comments but it is Getbig so I'll roll with the punches.

sounds like a fantasy... not a dream

no homo

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »
No other nationality ages better then a sister,)

Oh brother, haha

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
No other nationality ages better then a sister, if she's spiritual and professional then brotha you got a partner for life ... Note:I've dated many races but ultimately when I do decide to settle down it will have to be with a black woman or someone with an ethnic background that could relate to our plight ;)

Nope, you won't ever do better than a big busted Japanese chick or a blonde Aryan athletic uber-chick.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 11:55:03 AM »
Unfortunately for you the majority of attractive clear thinking black women have developed a certain and very powerful "penchant" for the white mans cock.
You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? After all, black women have been fed to white men since the days of slavery, ya'll have a "special relationship". Need we go to Frantz Fanon
Fantasies go both ways---for both black men and white men.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 12:03:45 PM »
There are a lot of great black women out there, Wiggs.   I don't see why you couldn't find a black woman who meets your intellectual standards. Maybe your looking in the wrong places.  I don't think your going to find many quality women of any race on POF.  What I've found is college educated black women are great.  Black women in Grad School even better. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 12:06:55 PM »
Its only natural for you to dress up as a woman.  Black men have this fantasy all the time and love it.  No worries, you are normal.

(Someone photoshop Wiggs head in and his name)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 12:07:44 PM »
I've boned 4 black women

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »
Confessions of an Oreo.  >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »
and all of them had big boobs  ;D

I actually typed out my usual " big natural tits, large nipples..etc, etc." but I figured that's a no-brainer at this point.  ;D ;D

I actually thought about it the other day and i have never dated a woman who was under a d cup...ever.  that's a sickness.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 12:15:07 PM »
You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? After all, black women have been fed to white men since the days of slavery, ya'll have a "special relationship". Need we go to Frantz Fanon
Fantasies go both ways---for both black men and white men.

And the difference is how non subtle some of them are about it versus other ethnicities. I've had black girls come right up and say "I like yo muscles" first words out of their mouth or "I'm gonna come home and eat this with you" while checking out at the grocery store. It's like "damn, could you put the pussy any closer to my face??"  :D