Author Topic: The Strongest Natural Ever  (Read 2879 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
The Strongest Natural Ever
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:40:21 PM »

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: The Strongest Natural Ever
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
Looks like someone took a dirt in his thong where his vagina is suppose to be.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »
  WHY do people like that even get up on a stage?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
Fucking gay ear rings

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 04:09:01 PM »
Looks like absolute shit. Bodybuilding isn't for everyone.  I don't like stepping on peoples dreams cause they need to find out for themselves or prove the haters wrong. But what happens is your average joe thinks he can train, diet and juice themselves to the gills (not this guy) and look like Mr. Olympia. If you are consistent you will def get results but you'll NEVER look like A Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, Arnold, Flex. So now because of the seedy reputation the sport has, guys with good genetics want nothing to do with it unless it's a last resort, and the sport is filled with mediocre talent NPC and IFBB (Especially NPC), so they flood the market with a bunch of other bullshit categories which just brings down the prestige, YES, prestige of the sport. Male fitness, and the 593 categories they have women in to make more money for the entrance fee and NPC card unless they have it already.  So you have guys like Phil that come along and NPC is a walk in the park and IFBB for the most part has been a walk in the park, yet, and if were on the same drugs at the same dosages of the guys from the peak of bodybuilding, he would have never been Mr. O. Same thing can be said of Jay. Same thing can be said of Dexter.

What does that tell you?  It tells you, the sport has regressed in terms of talent in  men's bodybuilding. Another reason you'll never see those 90s physiques anymore is if you are old enough, you'll remember everyone wanted to be as shredded as possible. So lots of diuretics were used and those diuretics got alot of these guys into alot of trouble.  Including Kidney trouble. As things "progressed" and guys got bigger but lost definition and the judges rewarded the size with reduced definition, this became the standard. Now Phil and Kai in their own ways have set the standard for a happy medium between size, conditioning and fullness.

There are more Haney's, Dorian's and Ronnie's than you think out there but they are doing sports that PAY.

MELTDOWN TERMINATED

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 04:10:08 PM »
natural as chicken fried cock ::)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »
I assume most people on this board have picked up a weight or two and have at least pretended to diet down. So you know the dedication it takes to look like junior here. He's not mr. O or even mr.t but he's not some fat slob getting on stage Bc the thong fits. I doubt he's natural but he looks good

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 04:43:06 PM »
  I had a far better body than that when I was natural.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 07:11:38 PM »
Off-season

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 12:51:17 PM »
this one is i think a legit natty and the reason why id never diet natural.never would i do that.

rather id be skinnyfat twink and not bother.

no way is he natural, he's a poor responder loaded up on a ton of AAS.

he's compensating for his micropenis with those awful half reps with way too much weight

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
in the gym pics hes not natural at all.
stage pics possibly.he could be one of these types that i see more of now.hes scared to death of steroids and wont use them long enough.he could have been advised to use nothing for his show(you might hold water)etc..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 04:16:54 PM »
no way is he natural, he's a poor responder loaded up on a ton of AAS.

he's compensating for his micropenis with those awful half reps with way too much weight

QFT!