Author Topic: Ray Lewis! Why it Bothers me!  (Read 24214 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Ray Lewis PED
« Reply #175 on: January 29, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »
  Yeah, he said he did NOT use IGF, HGH, PGF, etc.,    ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »
Deer Antler spray and he said it didn't used it.

so then why did he order it , and ask the dude to send him all the Deer Antler shit he had in stock  ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2013, 05:17:29 PM »
Deer Antler spray and he said it didn't used it.
he used goats milk and armadillo claw instead,,,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Ray Lewis! Why it Bothers me!
« Reply #178 on: January 29, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
The media built Ray Lewis up to be Godlike...I believe this is just the beginning of what is to come for Mr. Lewis. I believe they will go after him one way or another over the next few years to knock him off his perch.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2013, 06:30:19 PM »
I'm more concerned with Ray's spray on hair.  :D
a

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »
The media built Ray Lewis up to be Godlike...I believe this is just the beginning of what is to come for Mr. Lewis. I believe they will go after him one way or another over the next few years to knock him off his perch.

The same ones who slobber on his knob today will write sanctimonious, self-righteous dissertations as soon as he either runs out of money or gets locked up (one or both will inevitably happen, he is black after all).  Then when he is found dead under a bridge, those very same writers will again make a god out of him and tell people they have "no right to judge."

It's not Ray-Ray that bothers me...it's the cockgobbling liberal media. 
K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2013, 02:12:24 PM »
The same ones who slobber on his knob today will write sanctimonious, self-righteous dissertations as soon as he either runs out of money or gets locked up (one or both will inevitably happen, he is black after all).  Then when he is found dead under a bridge, those very same writers will again make a god out of him and tell people they have "no right to judge."

It's not Ray-Ray that bothers me...it's the cockgobbling liberal media. 

True...I just think most of the media is very passive aggressive and is setting up their mark for future fall.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2013, 02:14:49 PM »
I'm more concerned with Ray's spray on hair.  :D

LOL.....Finally someone points that out....He's been doing the Jamie Foxx spray on hair technique for years now. I wish he would just man up and shave it bald. It looks so funny.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
  He uses spray on hair? Steven Seagal does too.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »
  He uses spray on hair? Steven Seagal does too.
just a very tight hair cut, you can see the waves---he uses a wave cap aka du-rag.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2013, 04:08:21 PM »
So he didnt go to jail and was found innocent correct?  Whats the problem...

I am a huge NFL fan and I am Sick about the coverage of Ray Lewis.This Guy Pleads Guilty obstruction of justice.Mr Lewis Admitted to destroying blood evidence in a double murder and lying to police and instructing others to lie to police. If this was you or me we would be hard pressed to find any job,Yet Mr Lewis has a sweet gig waiting for him at espn.Blood of the victims was found inside the limo of mr lewis,You guys Think you would get a good job with this history?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2013, 04:30:17 PM »
in california if your a convicted felon, you basically cant get any job at, maybe working at labor ready for 5$ an hour

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2013, 04:35:33 PM »
So he didnt go to jail and was found innocent correct?  Whats the problem...

I believe he sat in a cell for 12 days with a murder charge that was reduced to something else after he lawyered up, changed his story and ratted out on his buddies...Then he got to the victims families where he gave them unspecified amounts of money so that it never went to a civil trial where all the info would have went public. The famous white suit he was wearing was reported covered with blood to where there was very little white showing. That suit disappeared the next day. Police wanted that suit but never got it. He was never found innocent of anything. Lewis team supposedly paid off others as well.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2013, 06:10:13 PM »
I believe he sat in a cell for 12 days with a murder charge that was reduced to something else after he lawyered up, changed his story and ratted out on his buddies...Then he got to the victims families where he gave them unspecified amounts of money so that it never went to a civil trial where all the info would have went public. The famous white suit he was wearing was reported covered with blood to where there was very little white showing. That suit disappeared the next day. Police wanted that suit but never got it. He was never found innocent of anything. Lewis team supposedly paid off others as well.

paying people off = a fine. so he was punished. i'm fine with what happened, cointel proman.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »

WOW! Somebody knows the Facts!  Great post,Ray Lewis Covered up a double murder! The truth hurts all the Ray Nuthuggers on here!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »
Steven A smith at times is a fucking idiot

He doesnt want people comparing OJ Simpson with Ray Ray, yet OJ was innocent and he is lynching him on his show

::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2013, 07:34:04 PM »
baby jesus, thank you for loving ray lewis and blessing him for his righteousness with a championship. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2013, 07:39:58 PM »
coming soon....."One more ride"

featuring Ray Lewis as MLB for the Ravens next season

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2013, 07:48:05 PM »
A brush lol! Tell your next employer you covered up a double murder.Then get back to me.
x2
A

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: February 06, 2013, 06:23:31 AM »
so strange how society has turned.. 30,40,50 years ago he wouldn't have a job.. nowadays it's like "hey, as long as he can play football and help us win who cares about the rest of his life?!"....

paraphrase: "hey so he killed 10 people, his last rap cd sold millions and made us money, says music executive.... "so he killed 10 people,i love his music, and his personal life is none of my business!" says the buying public....

sames goes for adulterer former? coke head dan marino still with a job... and smiling for the camera like he doesn't have a care in the world ( or shame for that matter).....

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 06, 2013, 06:25:58 AM »
so strange how society has turned.. 30,40,50 years ago he wouldn't have a job.. nowadays it's like "hey, as long as he can play football and help us win who cares about the rest of his life?!"....

paraphrase: "hey so he killed 10 people, his last rap cd sold millions and made us money, says music executive.... "so he killed 10 people,i love his music, and his personal life is none of my business!" says the buying public....

sames goes for adulterer former? coke head dan marino still with a job... and smiling for the camera like he doesn't have a care in the world ( or shame for that matter).....

come on man, which of us hasn't (unknowingly) committed adultery once or twice in his life? you think all those one night stands came with free and clear title?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 06, 2013, 06:31:09 AM »
I am dissapointed I was not pm'ed and alterted to this thread.

He would have not recovered.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2013, 07:15:04 AM »

Take it one step further. What about Clinton, cheating on his wife and getting blow jobs in the White House? To everyone, he was some kind of hero. I could never understand how so many people propped him up. Where were all the women's lib groups crying about him taking advantage of a government employee? Where were all the women libs crying about him cheating on his wife?

We need to start sterilizing people in this country and close the borders. It's the only way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2013, 07:43:52 AM »