Author Topic: Ex-gf sending me pics, teasing me...what do?  (Read 15095 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Ex-gf sending me pics, teasing me...what do?
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »

as a side note

if you are going to amsterdam you could fuck 3 hot hookers instead

This will sound very nasty. But when I was living in Holland I'd get the train to visit her some weekends. On the Sunday I'd be going back home and we'd head to the station, I'd say goodbye and wait on my platform for a good 5 mins to make sure she'd be gone. I'd check my bags into the lockers in the station then head to the red light and smoke a spliff and nail a whore or two. Then I'd go home an hour or two later and pretend nothing happened. Just a bit of fun, sure!!!

Dave let her go.

You are merely diminishing your chi by being with her again as she hopes she can land you as her mate, even if she is saying casual sex is okay.

You know this, so by engaging in any sexual activity with her knowing she means one thing but is saying another only serves to soil and diminish your chi.

Now if you want to be alpha, you tell her that you know what she is up to, and tell her it is time that you both put your feelings on the table.  She must respect the shit out of that, regardless of your decision after the fact.

I don't believe in that chi nonsense but I really heed your advice. In an ideal world I would keep her on the side while I go bang other women for the next few years. That's not fair though. You can't always have it your own way and be selfish all the time. I was honest enough to tell her I DO NOT want a relationship because it's too stressful especially with distance involved but she still always wants to meet me. It's fucking hard to say no, nom sayin?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2013, 10:53:15 AM »
This will sound very nasty. But when I was living in Holland I'd get the train to visit her some weekends. On the Sunday I'd be going back home and we'd head to the station, I'd say goodbye and wait on my platform for a good 5 mins to make sure she'd be gone. I'd check my bags into the lockers in the station then head to the red light and smoke a spliff and nail a whore or two. Then I'd go home an hour or two later and pretend nothing happened. Just a bit of fun, sure!!!

I don't believe in that chi nonsense but I really heed your advice. In an ideal world I would keep her on the side while I go bang other women for the next few years. That's not fair though. You can't always have it your own way and be selfish all the time. I was honest enough to tell her I DO NOT want a relationship because it's too stressful especially with distance involved but she still always wants to meet me. It's fucking hard to say no, nom sayin?

nothing wrong with that the hookers over there are hot as fuck
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2013, 10:55:48 AM »
nothing wrong with that the hookers over there are hot as fuck

exactly!! I don't give a shit about banging whores. A lot of my friends wouldn't admit it but I don't care...I only do it the odd time nom sayin

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2013, 10:56:35 AM »
exactly!! I don't give a shit about banging whores. A lot of my friends wouldn't admit it but I don't care...I only do it the odd time nom sayin

your friends are lying or missing out
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »

I know how hard it is to say "no" to a very beautiful and intelligent woman.

haha, sure you do

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2013, 11:16:10 AM »
Dave, I am very tongue in cheek about the whole "chi" thing.  However, I do believe in karma

"I am tongue in cheek about pseudoscientific, rife with bullshit concept1, but do believe in pseudoscientific, rife with bullshit concept2."

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »
I

bit young to be paying per poke
is that why you hide your face in the photos where you are actually with chicks ?
c

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2013, 12:43:17 PM »
Dave, I am very tongue in cheek about the whole "chi" thing.  However, I do believe in karma, and unless you are a complete sociapath, knowing someone has very strong feelings for you plus knowing you are using those feelings to your advantage and for your own selfish reasons can weigh on you (trust me).  

I know how hard it is to say "no" to a very beautiful and intelligent woman.  But there is a reason they are referred to as the weaker sex.  They allow their emotions to influence almost every decision they make.  Sometimes, you have to be the better man and save them from themselves.

nice post dude

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2013, 12:45:19 PM »
"I am tongue in cheek about pseudoscientific, rife with bullshit concept1, but do believe in pseudoscientific, rife with bullshit concept2."

Call it what you will, but I think most believe that if you put out bad, that it somehow finds a way of getting back to you.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »
Will I bang her one more time? Maybe twice more? Just makes it harder to stay broken up though...

Didn't read the whole thread (got more to do, check out Nails and Herne's pic e.g), but I'd say: do her... ???

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2013, 03:34:57 PM »
Havent read thread so sorry if repost
But I would lick her ass like ice cream in a heatwave.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2013, 07:06:19 PM »
  Go back

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2013, 10:43:07 PM »
  Go back

Why would a guy from a beautiful country stay in the Neverlands? There are nice broads everywhere

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2013, 11:47:09 PM »
nice post dude

says the bag of frozen cocks who dates children half his age  ::)

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2013, 12:39:56 AM »
She's hot man, and i know how hard it is to say "no" but you have a history together and that shit never ends well.
IF she gets hurt she might start sending you pics oh other guys fucking her instead of teasers like she does now..... think about it.... a pic of her with her mouth full of another dude's cock right in your inbox......

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2013, 08:00:11 AM »
says the bag of frozen cocks who dates children half his age  ::)
'BAG OF FROZEN COCKS'LOL....RIGHT UP THERE WITH A BAG OF SMASHED ASSHOLES....THAT'S A CLASSIC ROUND HERE....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »
'BAG OF FROZEN COCKS'LOL....RIGHT UP THERE WITH A BAG OF SMASHED ASSHOLES....THAT'S A CLASSIC ROUND HERE....

but the funny thing is, soon i'll look better than you ;)

so then what will you be ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2013, 08:09:27 AM »

Uhh...dude you might want to look at the pic thread on the Y board before you say that ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2013, 08:21:29 AM »

If you can get back to this shape, then yer set Douglas!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »
If you can get back to this shape, then yer set Douglas!

i can get there and even better, coz at that time all i really trained hard was the bench (ie. chest, delts, tris)

now i train everything hard, including legs

Uhh...dude you might want to look at the pic thread on the Y board before you say that ;)

yeah, i've seen his pics, and i ain't saying that he looks bad, what i'm saying is that i will look even better :)

i have a confession to make, during my so-called 3 phrase project i was nursing (ie. being a pussy about) a shoulder injury that i suffered 5 years back, and this held me back from training my upper body all-out, hence my shit progress

now my shoulder is near 100% and i can go all-out on my upper body training

also, i decided to train legs VERY HARD so now i'll finally be able to fully achieve my goals me thinks ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
dj181 ???...i was just commenting on the term frozen cocks as being as funny as smashed asshole round,,had no way referred to ur build or status here,,,i don't get petty ...if u have better build then me god bless....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2013, 09:00:34 AM »
dj181 ???...i was just commenting on the term frozen cocks as being as funny as smashed asshole round,,had no way referred to ur build or status here,,,i don't get petty ...if u have better build then me god bless....

he doesnt he got in shape once

and now looks like an aids victim

on top of that he is a fucking retarded come trumpet
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2013, 09:05:22 AM »
Sounds like dj181 is making good progress on dips, chins and squats these are the the "Big Three" for builing size.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2013, 09:08:51 AM »
'Cos she knows I'll show it to friends (which I did immediately)

It is called ignore and delete, pretyy simple concept if you don't want to deal with her.
If you do want her again, have fun and good luck with the possible headaches that broke you up the 1st time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2013, 11:11:29 AM »
Sounds like dj181 is making good progress on dips, chins and squats these are the the "Big Three" for builing size.

exactly "sounds like"  because all  this dickhead does is talk about "what he's going to do"