Author Topic: Intimidating?  (Read 9126 times)

flex933

• Getbig III
Re: Intimidating?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
25...seems pretty vicious, just not as scary as some of these mexican cartel bosses who kill by the dozens

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 02:43:17 PM »
25...seems pretty vicious, just not as scary as some of these mexican cartel bosses who kill by the dozens

try thousands.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »

Intimidating.

could you add SuckMyMuscle aka Hindemberg Titanic Melanoma Jr sitting on a chair to that shop as well? :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
Are you being sarcastic, bro? The wiki says 1 of them alone murdered 25+ or at least he's suspected of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerkenwell_crime_syndicate
If dude came over here, he'd get done in by a 4'9 MS-13 gang member with a machete. That's if the rednecks don't get to him first.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 02:50:40 PM »
a 4'9 MS-13 gang member with a machete.

someone you can look down on, parkhurst.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
someone you can look down on, parkhurst.  :D
Yep, but they are never happy. I always wonder why.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 02:59:43 PM »
If dude came over here, he'd get done in by a 4'9 MS-13 gang member with a machete. That's if the rednecks don't get to him first.

Los Zetas.

Boil that lame fucker and make soup.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 11:26:12 PM »
could you add SuckMyMuscle aka Hindemberg Titanic Melanoma Jr sitting on a chair to that shop as well? :D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2013, 11:33:02 PM »
LOL  ;D
P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 11:43:38 PM »
This guy is one if not THE  most feared gangsters in London. I saw people outside a club called "Dover St wine bar" part like the red sea,including massive 350lb doormen when he walked out. Hes lucky i didnt take him down with my ground game.

The "side ass mount" seems to work well with these rough-and-tumble types

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 01:33:56 AM »
People on ESb are wondering who i am on there lol who could i be, not one of the main oldest posters surely!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 02:14:40 AM »
People on ESb are wondering who i am on there lol who could i be, not one of the main oldest posters surely!

huh??

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 04:00:46 AM »
huh??

are you a gypsy irish dave

seems you dont mind throwing some hands

in between banging hotties in amsterdam
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 04:08:11 AM »
Lol at the American badasses in this thread. Killing 25+ people in fucking LONDON, is a pretty shocking acheivement. It's a lot easier to kill 12 people in a week in Mexico, because the 'police' are pleased you killed the other scumbag drug dealers - less work for them.

Kill ONE man in London and you'd better have a bloody alibi. 25 is ridiculous, and to still be at large.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 04:22:37 AM »
Lol at the American badasses in this thread. Killing 25+ people in fucking LONDON, is a pretty shocking acheivement. It's a lot easier to kill 12 people in a week in Mexico, because the 'police' are pleased you killed the other scumbag drug dealers - less work for them.

Kill ONE man in London and you'd better have a bloody alibi. 25 is ridiculous, and to still be at large.

This is what I was gonna say. You can be a member of a cartel in a 3rd world country and go around chopping up rivals by the dozen and you will probably not get caught. But if you start killing people in a 1st world country, especially in a major city like London and you get away with it time and time again because people are too frightened to testify then you have serious clout.
It's a lot more of an achievement to be able to control fear in a place like London

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 04:27:34 AM »
are you a gypsy irish dave

seems you dont mind throwing some hands

in between banging hotties in amsterdam

I'm not a tough guy, I try to keep it real believe it or not. <SNIP>

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 04:52:40 AM »
This is what I was gonna say. You can be a member of a cartel in a 3rd world country and go around chopping up rivals by the dozen and you will probably not get caught. But if you start killing people in a 1st world country, especially in a major city like London and you get away with it time and time again because people are too frightened to testify then you have serious clout.
It's a lot more of an achievement to be able to control fear in a place like London

Exactly. Even if I put on another 25 pounds of muscle and grew 5 inches taller i'd still get out the fucking way of that scumbag. There's no point to prove when he's paid some dickhead £500 to shoot you on your way to work, and then have your wife and kids never know why/noone ever brought to justice.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 06:06:47 AM »
Ok...but does he dance when hes at a club?..... :o
?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 08:58:40 AM »
What if True Amateur was bouncin'?
from incomplete data

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »

Then you have zero understanding of how an inner-city, urban gang works. They control the money, guns, drugs, police, politicians, and citizens in the communities they inhabit. They control the clout, they make the decisions. The gang leaders walk the streets openly with no fear of being caught or retribution.

In London you're 2 generations away from being a muslim infested third world slum if you don't do something about it ASAP.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 09:35:00 AM »
Then you have zero understanding of how an inner-city, urban gang works. They control the money, guns, drugs, police, politicians, and citizens in the communities they inhabit. They control the clout, they make the decisions. The gang leaders walk the streets openly with no fear of being caught or retribution.

In London you're 2 generations away from being a muslim infested third world slum if you don't do something about it ASAP.

Too late - Brussels fever got the best of them.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »

LOL! It's a LOT easier control a poor city in a shithole 3rd world country. In order to be top dog in a 1st world country with top intelligence branches/better equipped police force/less corruption and not be in jail is quite an achievement. A lot of cops in 3rd world countries are also on the paybook or working with the cartels/organised crime syndicates. The criminals can buy anyone there...it's chalk and cheese. And I'm not in London btw.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »
the question on my mind is...... why does master Avery keep making posts about gangsters and gypsy boxers, are there things?