Author Topic: Did Repubs Poop Their Pants Today?  (Read 2862 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Did Repubs Poop Their Pants Today?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 07:19:34 PM »
Humans come into the world the same way, but they are not equal whatsoever.  Its a dumb statement to make that flys in the face of Science.
are you Ratarded?
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 07:33:46 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 05:34:48 AM »
Why can't the government protect us from unfairness, guns, racism, hurt feelings, sickness, hunger, etc...?

???

Because we re animals, and in the animal kingdom it s a giant free for all. People just stick together based on mutual interests, and as long as these interests stay the same. A constant natural and artificial selection takes place, and this process is known as "life".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 05:36:49 AM »
where in the king james bible does it say this?
God created us just like he created other animal species, our bodies and brains are made of animal parts, and the Bible makes no secret of our animal nature. We are animal who are conscious of being animals, that's our only difference with other animals species. It makes us different from them, but still we live by the same basic rules. The Bible tells us how to make good use of our existence in order to become eternal through our offsprings and until the realm of God on earth is established.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 05:43:41 AM »
God created us just like he created other animal species, our bodies and brains are made of animal parts, and the Bible makes no secret of our animal nature. We are animal who are conscious of being animals, that's our only difference with other animals species. It makes us different from them, but still we live by the same basic rules. The Bible tells us how to make good use of our existence in order to become eternal through our offsprings and until the realm of God on earth is established.
Oh, guess you've got it all figured out then.

Your reading days are over.

G

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 05:44:28 AM »

created equal under the law.. of course we are not all physically and intellectually equal
go to any dating site, look at the ugliest women, then the best looking women profiles, and tell me life isnt unfair to some... Tell me you re interested in the ugly ones because they say they re "nice"...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 05:46:27 AM »
Oh, guess you've got it all figured out then.

Your reading days are over.

Why would they? i keep reading books to develop more, and new strategies of survival, to increase mine and dominate others. This is the point of education; increasing your odds of survival by learning new strategies of survival to dominate others.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 06:02:08 AM »
Why would they? i keep reading books to develop more, and new strategies of survival, to increase mine and dominate others. This is the point of education; increasing your odds of survival by learning new strategies of survival to dominate others.
Oh, I see.

Sounds like the teachings of Jesus. He was always out to dominate.
G

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 06:28:35 AM »
Oh, I see.

Sounds like the teachings of Jesus. He was always out to dominate.

You are a mental midget.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 06:30:01 AM »
You are a mental midget.
Good one.
G

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 06:34:57 AM »
I haven't seen the speech, but just saw this excerpt:

"Our journey is not complete until our wives, our mothers, and daughters can earn a living equal to their efforts. Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law – for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well." -President Barack Obama

;D

I voted for the guy twice BUT I didn't see this speech. The best thing I ever did was cut way back on watching politics .
I used to be a political junkie, but not so much any longer and I feel a lot happier.

I watched a lot of hokcey yesterday and enjoyed it.