Author Topic: Do you even lift brah?  (Read 9707 times)

Jizzacked

Do you even lift brah?
« on: January 21, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
Some funny shit, these insecure cats get mad hurt so easily  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Do you even lift brah?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
Some people are real tight asses

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »
I don't see anybody lift in the video

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 05:00:14 PM »
That was funny shit. Some people get hot over the littlest things.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 05:01:07 PM »
stealing a dead GAY twink cokehead's gimmick

Hysterical

::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 05:02:48 PM »
funny the black fella willing to go way out of his way but on the other hand couldnt find the energy to hold down a job
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »
funny the black fella willing to go way out of his way but on the other hand couldnt find the energy to hold down a job

because he has food stamp

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 05:06:14 PM »
That was pretty funny. Humorless mofo at the end.
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09:12 PM »
Man, some people have no sense of humor. The insecurity level on display in that video is incredible.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »
Chicken arms guy looked like he was going to cry..
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »
Chicken arms guy looked like he was going to cry..
[/quote
Guy at the end was extra great.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 06:19:09 PM »
This thread was going around a couple of days ago, I would have beat those jokers down, just for laughs!  Their is nothing funnier than seeing some douche-bag get his just deserts.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 06:20:12 PM »
This thread was going around a couple of days ago, I would have beat those jokers down, just for laughs!  Their is nothing funnier than seeing some douche-bag get his just deserts.
[/quote
No one buys your tough guy shtick, you wouldn't beat down a fucking fly.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 06:21:35 PM »
This thread was going around a couple of days ago, I would have beat those jokers down, just for laughs!  Their is nothing funnier than seeing some douche-bag get his just deserts.

I don't need anyone to buy it! I'm not posting to impress anyone, I am saying what I think, and if some twink in public though he could walk up and start disrespecting me, he would soon realise the mistake of his ways.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 06:23:25 PM »

I don't need anyone to buy it! I'm not posting to impress anyone, I am saying what I think, and if some twink in public though he could walk up and start disrespecting me, he would soon realise the mistake of his ways.
No he wouldn't, you wouldn't do shit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
No he wouldn't, you wouldn't do shit.
Whatever dude, your not the first one to say that, it doesn't bother me, I respect myself and don't let others disrespect me, this to me is an important aspect of being a man.  I would be doing that kid a favour by putting a fatherly beating on him, he is still behaving like a 12 year old, both he and his father should be ashamed of themselves, and anybody else who identifies with these childish clowns.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »
Whatever dude, your not the first one to say that, it doesn't bother me, I respect myself and don't let others disrespect me, this to me is an important aspect of being a man.  I would be doing that kid a favour by putting a fatherly beating on him, he is still behaving like a 12 year old, both he and his father should be ashamed of themselves, and anybody else who identifies with these childish clowns.
Sure ya would, tough guy.

FYI, no one secure in himself would act as you describe. Thats how insecure douches act. Normal people would laugh and be on their merry way.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 06:42:34 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 06:49:44 PM »
Sure ya would, tough guy.

FYI, no one secure in himself would act as you describe. Thats how insecure douches act. Normal people would laugh and be on their merry way.
So you think Men laugh when someone tries to disrespect them, you are truly a child.  I don't know of one single man who has any respect for himself that would laugh about a twink approaching them in public and attempting to disrespect them to publicly amuse teenagers.  Either you are a young naive young man without the required fortitude to be a man or a broken down man with ZERO self respect.  I feel sorry for any man that goes along with other peoples attempts to humiliate him.  Their is nothing so pathetic as a man unwilling to stand up for himself.

In this video, their was only one man, and that was the guy at the end who was about to lay a beatdown on the dude, and what did the little boy playing his stupid jokes do, he ran like a chicken shit coward!  If he was truly playing a joke and not attempting to humiliate others he would have stood his ground, but he knew what was up, he went looking for trouble, targeted weak men but eventually overstepped the mark and realised he was about to get taught a lesson, so he did what all cowards do, he fled like a woman.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 06:50:58 PM »
hahahhahahahahahahahaha

E-Kul is a master troll!!  He cannot be serious!?!?!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 06:54:04 PM »
So you think Men laugh when someone tries to disrespect them, you are truly a child.  I don't know of one single man who has any respect for himself that would laugh about a twink approaching them in public and attempting to disrespect them to publicly amuse teenagers.  Either you are a young naive young man without the required fortitude to be a man or a broken down man with ZERO self respect.  I feel sorry for any man that goes along with other peoples attempts to humiliate him.  Their is nothing so pathetic as a man unwilling to stand up for himself.

In this video, their was only one man, and that was the guy at the end who was about to lay a beatdown on the dude, and what did the little boy playing his stupid jokes do, he ran like a chicken shit coward!  If he was truly playing a joke and not attempting to humiliate others he would have stood his ground, but he knew what was up, he went looking for trouble, targeted weak men but eventually overstepped the mark and realised he was about to get taught a lesson, so he did what all cowards do, he fled like a woman.

Seriously, who the fuck cares if some punk ass kid tells you that you're small? Oh yeah, an insecure douche, that's who.

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 06:58:14 PM »
Would of been far better if the guy was willing to take a few shots to the face, in the name of a battery charge.

Instead he talked it down each time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 07:03:25 PM »
Would of been far better if the guy was willing to take a few shots to the face, in the name of a battery charge.

Instead he talked it down each time.

fuck off fa66ot

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 07:06:07 PM »

Seriously, who the fuck cares if some punk ass kid tells you that you're small? Oh yeah, an insecure douche, that's who.
It has nothing to do with the content of what he is saying, he could call you fat, limp dicked whatever, he could come and shove you, stand in you path and attempt to block you, it really doesn't matter, the intent is the same, he is trying to disrespect and humiliate you.  I would have ZERO respect for any man who allowed others to do this to him, for a man to retain his self respect and dignity he must stand against those who try to insult him in such a way.  The reasons are two fold, one, it prevents douchebags like this and others from attempting to disrespect or humiliate you in the future and secondly the douchebag learns a vital lesson that his father neglected to teach him.  

The question you need to be asking yourself is, Who goes around attempting to humiliate and disrespect strangers? Oh yeah, an insecure douche, that's who.  The fact is a young man who is behaving like this has no self respect and others will not take him seriously, he embarrasses himself by behaving in such a way, it is the desperate attempt by an insecure young man to garner some attention, regardless of the detrimental effect it has on his future.  The path he now faces to be respected by others will be a long one, it will take a long time to prove to others that he is no longer a fool, since he behaved publicly in such a manner for so long.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 07:08:05 PM »
It has nothing to do with the content of what he is saying, he could call you fat, limp dicked whatever, he could come and shove you, stand in you path and attempt to block you, it really doesn't matter, the intent is the same, he is trying to disrespect and humiliate you.  I would have ZERO respect for any man who allowed others to do this to him, for a man to retain his self respect and dignity he must stand against those who try to insult him in such a way.  The reasons are two fold, one, it prevents douchebags like this and others from attempting to disrespect or humiliate you in the future and secondly the douchebag learns a vital lesson that his father neglected to teach him.  

The question you need to be asking yourself is, Who goes around attempting to humiliate and disrespect strangers? Oh yeah, an insecure douche, that's who.  The fact is the young man behaving like this has no self respect and others will not take him seriously, he embarrasses himself by behaving in such a way, it is the desperate attempt by an insecure young man to garner some attention, regardless of the detrimental effect it has on his future.  The path he noe faces to be respected by others will be a long one, it will take a long time to prove to others that he is no longer a fool, since he behaved publicly in such a manner for so long.

It's a good thing you can't get a gun, you're a fucking savage.  You have some kind of sick drive making you want to hurt people.

I remember a thread where you claimed you were abused as a child.  Is that where all this rage comes from?