Author Topic: Do you even lift brah?  (Read 9713 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Do you even lift brah?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 07:12:40 PM »
It has nothing to do with the content of what he is saying, he could call you fat, limp dicked whatever, he could come and shove you, stand in you path and attempt to block you, it really doesn't matter, the intent is the same, he is trying to disrespect and humiliate you.  I would have ZERO respect for any man who allowed others to do this to him, for a man to retain his self respect and dignity he must stand against those who try to insult him in such a way.  
That's because you're a douche who's insecure in his masculinity. You're like a Pomeranian barking at a Rottweiler and thinking he's a badass because he's "standing up for himself". The only reason a grown ass man would act as you describe is because he has something to prove.

Any normal man would look at who it's coming from, laugh, and walk away, realizing it's just a punkass kid looking for attention. You on the other hand, seem to think you're actually accomplishing something by proving how tough you are to some random douchebag.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 07:16:44 PM »
It's a good thing you can't get a gun, you're a fucking savage.  You have some kind of sick drive making you want to hurt people.

I remember a thread where you claimed you were abused as a child.  Is that where all this rage comes from?

The complete opposite, I believe in protecting others and minimising suffering, the young man in this video is attempting to hurt others, either by embarrassing them, insulting, them, humiliating them and then maximising the damage by displaying it for public consumption.  He is obviously unaware of the impact of his behaviour, and oddly gets a sadistic kick out of behaving in this way.  The only way to deal with such a man, is to give him a taste of his own medicine, in this case, a beatdown. 

The anger I feel is called emphatic anger, this is the type of anger you feel when you see other people unfairly treated or victimised.  This anger can be used for good, and beating down a young man like that is actually an act of tough love that will help him for the rest of his life.  A beatdown isn't the worst thing that can happen to somebody, for a lot of people, it can be the best thing that happens to them.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 07:18:54 PM »
The complete opposite, I believe in protecting others and minimising suffering, the young man in this video is attempting to hurt others, either by embarrassing them, insulting, them, humiliating them and then maximising the damage by displaying it for public consumption.  He is obviously unaware of the impact of his behaviour, and oddly gets a sadistic kick out of behaving in this way.  The only way to deal with such a man, is to give him a taste of his own medicine, in this case, a beatdown.  

The anger I feel is called emphatic anger, this is the type of anger you feel when you see other people unfairly treated or victimised.  This anger can be used for good, and beating down a young man like that is actually an act of tough love that will help him for the rest of his life.  A beatdown isn't the worst thing that can happen to somebody, for a lot of people, it can be the best thing that happens to them.

If you feel embarrassed, insulted, or humiliated, that's your problem.  No one can make YOU feel a certain way.

Can't you see the difference between words, and physical violence?

Sad.... You need a doctor

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 07:21:14 PM »
That's because you're a douche who's insecure in his masculinity. You're like a Pomeranian barking at a Rottweiler and thinking he's a badass because he's "standing up for himself". The only reason a grown ass man would act as you describe is because he has something to prove.

Any normal man would look at who it's coming from, laugh, and walk away, realizing it's just a punkass kid looking for attention. You on the other hand, seem to think you're actually accomplishing something by proving how tough you are to some random douchebag.
I think it has to do more with maturity than insecurity, Shockwave.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 07:22:27 PM »
I think it has to do more with maturity than insecurity, Shockwave.
True, although I think the 2 go hand in hand sometimes.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 07:22:56 PM »

Something to prove, you really are clutching at straws now.  You obviously heavily identify with the behaviour of this young man and are doing all you can to defend his childish behaviour.  I don't need to prove anything, and as a matter of fact, I avoid confrontation at all costs, hence the reason I don't confront random strangers and give them shit and put it on youtube!  I take one look at that twink and realise the ease with which I could beat him down, it would not benefit me at all, being a much older and larger man beating on a boy like that.  Once again, the reason is two fold, to let others know that isn't the way you expect to be treated and secondly to help the young boy grow into a man.
V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »
True, although I think the 2 go hand in hand sometimes.

Possibly

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 07:30:59 PM »
Something to prove, you really are clutching at straws now.  You obviously heavily identify with the behaviour of this young man and are doing all you can to defend his childish behaviour.  I don't need to prove anything, and as a matter of fact, I avoid confrontation at all costs, hence the reason I don't confront random strangers and give them shit and put it on youtube!  I take one look at that twink and realise the ease with which I could beat him down, it would not benefit me at all, being a much older and larger man beating on a boy like that.  Once again, the reason is two fold, to let others know that isn't the way you expect to be treated and secondly to help the young boy grow into a man.
Clearly you must have missed this in my post -
Any normal man would look at who it's coming from, laugh, and walk away, realizing it's just a punkass kid looking for attention.

BTW, nice way to tell us how you go out of your way to avoid confrontation while at the same time letting us know that you're perfectly ok with beating a young, weak person up in order to prove to them that they can't treat you like that, and to help them "grow into a man".

I can't even begin to describe how hilarious this is, if you are as old as you say, you have to be the biggest man-child on the face of the earth. You have the mentality of a angst ridden 17 year old loser who is desperately seeking respect.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 07:31:06 PM »
If you feel embarrassed, insulted, or humiliated, that's your problem.  No one can make YOU feel a certain way.

Can't you see the difference between words, and physical violence?

Sad.... You need a doctor
OMG, Now you are going to quote NEW AGE BULLSHIT like No one can make YOU feel a certain way.  I knew I was dealing with a whackjob.  It has nothing to do with how I FEEL, it is about someone attempting to disrespect you, it comes from a malicious intent.  Just because people are responsible for their own feelings doesn't give somebody the right to treat other people in any manner they like, they may try and get away with it, but they will soon learn that NEW AGE Bullshit like "No one can make YOU feel a certain way." has massive limitations.  Drive down to your local police station and start calling out some of the police officers, tell them what a pack of punk ass bitches you think they are and how you would like to fuck their mothers, and then come back and tell me how your "No one can make YOU feel a certain way." philosophy is working out for you. 

Physical violence, has it's time and place, just as much as using words to insult others does.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 07:35:26 PM »
OMG, Now you are going to quote NEW AGE BULLSHIT like No one can make YOU feel a certain way.  I knew I was dealing with a whackjob.  It has nothing to do with how I FEEL, it is about someone attempting to disrespect you, it comes from a malicious intent.  Just because people are responsible for their own feelings doesn't give somebody the right to treat other people in any manner they like, they may try and get away with it, but they will soon learn that NEW AGE Bullshit like "No one can make YOU feel a certain way." has massive limitations.  Drive down to your local police station and start calling out some of the police officers, tell them what a pack of punk ass bitches you think they are and how you would like to fuck their mothers, and then come back and tell me how your "No one can make YOU feel a certain way." philosophy is working out for you.  

Physical violence, has it's time and place, just as much as using words to insult others does.

You're nuts, this kid didn't mean anyone any harm.  

No wonder you're so anti gun, you assume everyone is as mentally off balance as you are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »
lots of butt hurt going on in that video

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 07:38:02 PM »

BTW, nice way to tell us how you go out of your way to avoid confrontation while at the same time letting us know that you're perfectly ok with beating a young, weak person up in order to prove to them that they can't treat you like that, and to help them grow into a man.

Yes, I have no problem beating up a man who derives pleasure from insulting and humiliating others for sadistic pleasure, especially when he targets young, weak people.  That's the whole point, he is selectively choosing people he knows won't fight back.  let's see him try and publicly humiliate Mike Tyson or Chuck Lidell or some other behemoth of a man and then we will see how tough he really is.  I know young, weak people, they don't behave in this way. 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »
You're nuts, this kid didn't mean anyone any harm.  

No wonder you're so anti gun, you assume everyone is as mentally off balance as you are.
One, he is not a KID, he is a man and two, of course he means other people harm, that's the whole motivation behind his shtick.  He is attempting to make other people a joke, to make them look silly, to harm their self esteem if you will, he is an embarrassment to himself.  Like I said, the appropriate response was the actions of the last guy on the video. 

You obviously fail to grasp basic psychology if you think that behaviour is harmless.  The very first think I am going to do if I want to get into someone's head is to razz them up a bit, give them shit and see how they handle it, if they react passively, I know I have an easy target on my hands, from their I could literally order them to give me his shoes or the shirt of his back, if he reacts assertively or aggressively, I know I have someone with some self respect and to dominate them will be a greater challenge.

This is classic bullying, and it is any wonder american kids go of the rails and shoot up schools if you think behaving like that is somehow normal.
V

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 07:48:42 PM »

E-kul
classic internet
tough guy

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 07:49:50 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 08:34:57 PM »
The only thing the video proves is not to many people on the street post on bodybuilding.com

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »
I think beating up that prankster would be a classic joke, very funny indeed, you guys have no sense of humor!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2013, 09:10:22 PM »
I think beating up that prankster would be a classic joke, very funny indeed, you guys have no sense of humor!

psycho

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »
psycho
Na, you just have no sense of humour!
V

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 09:41:34 AM »
The first one was the best.

"-Let me take a picture of your arms.. -Why? (Thinking he is big and about to get complimented) -Because it's the skinniest arms I've ever seen. You gotta start lifting bro." LOL

Almost everyone reacts with immediate insecurity  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 09:58:15 AM »
This kid is going to get hurt looking for troubles the way he does, prolly to make his own sad existence more exciting, just like other kids do extreme sports and stuff. Fact is he could make himself feel alive doing something better than this. I mean the guys he approached werent even obvious attention whoring douches, they were pretty normally clothed, put aside the dudes wearing tank tops. Does insulting other men manhood makes him feel better about ...his own manhood?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 10:00:08 AM »
when me and my mates are out we try to get random chicks to go up to our biggest friends

and ask them if they have ever worked out

shit is funny
T

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
when me and my mates are out we try to get random chicks to go up to our biggest friends

and ask them if they have ever worked out

shit is funny

So you're not the biggest yourself, bigmc?  :o

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 11:00:31 AM »
So you're not the biggest yourself, bigmc?  :o

a couple of my mates compete

thats one of my mates next to zak khan
T

anabolichalo