Author Topic: when out clubbing, do you dance?  (Read 17103 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: when out clubbing, do you dance?
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2013, 05:43:29 PM »
dude you're old.

you're quite the fossil yourself, stud.
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2013, 07:49:36 PM »
another one thats hot in the club right now

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:19 PM »
this one is hot right now too... not really my style though

this one you wont hear in a club, but its chill as fuck.. house parties and kick backs and what not, youll be hearing this one for sure

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2013, 08:23:57 PM »
you're quite the fossil yourself, stud.

not as prehistoric as yourself, monsieur.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2013, 10:24:21 PM »
but maybe you should ask yourself why you re still single and dancing with men in "clubs" lol.

because it beats sitting at home doing nothing ?

and you're not really dancing with men, you dancing with the music. For example at home when i am totally by my self i sometimes play music and dance, i dont know why , but i like it, it is a way of expressing your self.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2013, 11:55:47 PM »
I don't go to clubs. Never, ever liked them. I can't dance and I can't hear anybody talking. I also sometimes have a strong dislike of lots of people - especially drunk people.

I have very occasionally gone to one simply to enjoy the late night drinking but only if there is an area for relaxing and talking. Not my favorite places and I can't dance to save my life.
I can't stand night clubs.  I hate getting drinks spilt on me or on my shoes and you can't have a convo anyway because it's too loud.  I am a terrible lip reader.  The last time I went to a club was in Los Angeles and I ended up looking after the woman who took me out because she got drunk.  So I became the baby sitter...

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2013, 12:42:48 AM »
i always hated dancing and never wanted to do it when i went to a club, always thought it looked and felt stupid

i once bartended in a club and i had a great view of the entire dance floor and tables around it, that view really opened my eyes

i saw how lame the non dancers looked, they clearly looked like they didn't want to be there and were just hoping the girls would come to them, yeah a lot of the dancers looked lame too but they at least appeared to be having fun and had confidence

it was also easy to see who the ladies preferred, chicks like fun guys and most chicks have fun dancing

if you don't want to dance, the last thing you should do is go to a club because you will look like a completely out of place loser

E

This is not true , I worked in Tenerife for 3 years and probably went out clubbing 3-4 nights a week on average, if your sole aim is pulling girls you don't need to be on the dance floor. In fact it's easier to strike up conversation around the bar or when they are standing/sitting at a table.

When people are dancing it's pretty difficult to start a convo without looking a nob, you can just start dancing with them and you can get an idea pretty quick if they're interested or not, but if you can't dance(don't need to be a John Travolta) but if you have no rythym at all , forget it you will repel them.

The main thing is look like you're having fun, dress with style and be immaculately groomed, (don't dance like a spazzy) and have confidence to keep approaching women even after getting knock backs, it's a numbers game at the end of the day. But you certainly do not have to go anywhere near the dance floor to get girls in a club

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2013, 03:56:42 AM »
true but flirting is so much fun on the dancefloor

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2013, 05:35:53 AM »

Not everyone can be as wealthy and good looking as you are ,Uberman .

Haha

So this is what passes for good looking these days?  Someone needs to see an optometrist.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2013, 05:57:05 AM »
Dress classy,dance trashy

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2013, 06:05:27 AM »
if you don't want to dance, the last thing you should do is go to a club because you will look like a completely out of place loser

100% true. I always hated dancing because it is really awkward to me therefore I never went to clubs because few times when I did I felt out of place.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2013, 06:29:17 AM »
I love it when a sexy bitch knows how to move to a beat....you don't have to know how to dance to pick these ones up but your chances go up while the other guy is waiting for her feet to hurt.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2013, 03:47:21 PM »

This is not true , I worked in Tenerife for 3 years and probably went out clubbing 3-4 nights a week on average, if your sole aim is pulling girls you don't need to be on the dance floor. In fact it's easier to strike up conversation around the bar or when they are standing/sitting at a table.

When people are dancing it's pretty difficult to start a convo without looking a nob, you can just start dancing with them and you can get an idea pretty quick if they're interested or not, but if you can't dance(don't need to be a John Travolta) but if you have no rythym at all , forget it you will repel them.

The main thing is look like you're having fun, dress with style and be immaculately groomed, (don't dance like a spazzy) and have confidence to keep approaching women even after getting knock backs, it's a numbers game at the end of the day. But you certainly do not have to go anywhere near the dance floor to get girls in a club

how do you "look like you're having fun" when you're in a dance club and you aren't dancing while all the chicks are?

E
E

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2013, 03:48:40 PM »
"Dancing is for faggs" - Wiggs