Author Topic: when out clubbing, do you dance?  (Read 17084 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: when out clubbing, do you dance?
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013, 10:38:47 AM »

stop being a wallflower, get out there and enjoy your self... if you find your foot tapping, why deny your self, your body is crying out to make shapes

i never used to dance much till i started going out with me mates rugby team on the drink, seeing such huge hard blokes boogying down changes things

eeer...

OOOkaay.....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:53 AM »
Girls love to dance. I go on the floor and dance with them. Just have fun with dancing girls shaking their ass in front of you.  Standing on the side line posing like a tough guy and mean mugging doesn't get the girls.
lol...as if dancing is going to get you any woman...newsflash, your looks and wallet do get you women, not "dancing with them". Looks and money will get the sitting man women. Sometimes money OR looks alone are sufficient.

You re a moron.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2013, 10:42:04 AM »

stop being a wallflower, get out there and enjoy your self... if you find your foot tapping, why deny your self, your body is crying out to make shapes

i never used to dance much till i started going out with me mates rugby team on the drink, seeing such huge hard blokes boogying down changes things
if dancing doesnt come natural to you and you dont enjoy it why do it anyway

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013, 10:42:18 AM »
Homoerotic vibe detected.

only gay if you want it to be,,,,

just face it 'brahs' your the guys looking on at guys like me, having a good time, all the whilest your looking on with envy,tyring to look cool/hard/ils etc etc

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2013, 10:49:53 AM »

only gay if you want it to be,,,,

just face it 'brahs' your the guys looking on at guys like me, having a good time, all the whilest your looking on with envy,tyring to look cool/hard/ils etc etc
...hahha ok; keep telling yourself that. BTW it's faggish to go to a club in the first place. Women go there to get attention, and so do "males" who go there.Hard to say who s the biggest diva between the two. Women also go there to find sexual partners to reproduce with...which means men do, too. I know some "couples" get a kick at going there and seducing other people in front of each others, dont know why tho, never been my thing.

Some people just enjoy the excitment of showing off their bodies or their partner body more than others; but i dont get the point of the whole thing when you get older. These phenomenons are normal when you re a teen, when you re looking for a partner to reproduce with you subconsciously go to "clubs" and stuff, but at some point you re suposed to have found her/him and mature, go to the next step , raise a family in a home; some people are just stuck at the "teenage" step.
I dance, but with my wife and daughter in my living room, that's enough for me , there s a time for everything.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2013, 10:59:18 AM »
what if your wife wants to go to a club uberman, then you will go with her right

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2013, 11:08:26 AM »
what if your wife wants to go to a club uberman, then you will go with her right
we both never been very fond of that stuff, it stopped for us after our adolescence; didnt prevent me from enjoying it while it was necessary, and doesnt prevent me from enjoying seeing her and/or my daughter dance alone or together while on vacations or family events. Dancing is for women, they learn to seduce males with their bodies, that s the point of dancing in the first place. The goal is to be the best looking, most sensual woman compared to the female competition in order to get the strongest/richest/best looking male. I' m a male, i dont want to look like a fag in front of other men, so i simply think it's gay. Most people always think the attention whoring "great male dancer" is a fag anyway.
Dancing slows tho is necessary, but it's the easiest to learn.

If i need to release my physical energy i lift weights, bicycle or play basketball, wrestle with my daugher in bed or sofa, and that's about it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2013, 11:13:18 AM »
lol...as if dancing is going to get you any woman...newsflash, your looks and wallet do get you women, not "dancing with them". Looks and money will get the sitting man women. Sometimes money OR looks alone are sufficient.

You re a moron.

Many times  dancing will get you pussy , you don't get any because you are poor ,uncoordinated  and ugly as fuck , I hope this helps .

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »
it's different for us natural fellows

we dont value sex so highly

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2013, 11:17:05 AM »
i dont want to look like a fag in front of other men,  

Haha, insecure much?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:31 AM »
Many times  dancing will get you pussy , you don't get any because you are poor ,uncoordinated  and ugly as fuck , I hope this helps .

Hi true anus 999th account.

It go me a woman when it was required that's all that matters to me. Lol at a poor fag needing to work on his dancing skills well in his 30s hoping to get a woman...all I needed were my looks, goals and decently filled wallet thanks to working a job, and I had the chance to find what I needed before reaching my 20s.

What kind of feminized society you guys are now living in, this is just sad. It's ok if you enjoy it tho, but maybe you should ask yourself why you re still single and dancing with men in "clubs" lol.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:37 AM »
I swear uberman is the biggest closet case I've ever seen.
from incomplete data

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:47 AM »
i dance like a ma fucka

you aint fuckin wit my dougie

8)

3 pages and no one posted that hilarious vid of Sevastase doing the hip-hop robot shit?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2013, 11:22:00 AM »
offcourse dancing will give you pussy

it also shows you have confidence and when it shows ur having a good time with friends nothing will run them more wet than that, especially if you are wearing a shirt that is emphasizing your big delts chest and arms and flat stomach.

lots of guys who are afraid of maybe making the wrong moves on the dancefloor and remain on the side. maybe "uberman" is one of them.
and when u are a masculine man, tall wide and handsome. then even wearing pink shirts does not make you look faggy but instead very secure.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »
Can someone teach me to Dance ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2013, 11:26:27 AM »
Haha, looks like we have quite a lot of "dancers" on here who think they re the manliest men ever, still they havent been able to find a woman lol. Oh well.

I guess being a family man who doesnt have time or the need to learn how to dance to impress other men women in "clubs" makes me a fag.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2013, 11:27:23 AM »
offcourse dancing will give you pussy

it also shows you have confidence and when it shows ur having a good time with friends nothing will run them more wet than that, especially if you are wearing a shirt that is emphasizing your big delts chest and arms and flat stomach.

lots of guys who are afraid of maybe making the wrong moves on the dancefloor and remain on the side. maybe "uberman" is one of them.
and when u are a masculine man, tall wide and handsome. then even wearing pink shirts does not make you look faggy but instead very secure.

I beg to differ .... ;D

?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2013, 11:28:15 AM »
only hip grinding i wanna do is in bed  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2013, 11:29:54 AM »
galeniko...i love your style...lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2013, 11:32:32 AM »

Hahahaha this never gets old. Too bad it still didnt land spermastase a woman so far after all these years! I really wonder why  ::)  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »
haha if dancing lands me pussy then call me gay i wouldnt give a damn,
i dance like a moron but like galeniko says, you can get away with a lot when u have the build and the confidence.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »
you actulay might be precisely one of these homos who gets married to cover up his seond-homosexual-lifestyle.

i tend to feel suspicion for religious people anyway.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2013, 11:37:37 AM »
Haha, looks like we have quite a lot of "dancers" on here who think they re the manliest men ever, still they havent been able to find a woman lol. Oh well.

I guess being a family man who doesnt have time or the need to learn how to dance to impress other men women in "clubs" makes me a fag.

Not everyone can be as wealthy and good looking as you are ,Uberman .

Haha
I owned a 12 y/o hyundai accent previously but it's costing us too much to maintain/repair, so we re selling it for 3000 bucks.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »
serious question

what happened to you in your past that made you such a nasty and hateful person?

yeah i know, you'll insult me to try and take the focus off yourself

You're the fucking pervert talking about wanting to stick your tongue out at people on the dance floor.

Lulu sees you for what you are...a desperate, dirty old man who walks around constantly on the make with women. It's brutally obvious. A guy can't mention a woman around here without you swooping in with your dick in your hands..... " got any pics?" *pant-pant* "what does she look like?* pant-pant*.....you are disgusting.