Author Topic: You'd do well to watch this, especially if you're American...  (Read 4359 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You'd do well to watch this, especially if you're American...
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:52:27 PM »
Let me try another way...

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: You'd do well to watch this, especially if you're American...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
  I agree with much of what he said.. But joe rogan is getting nuttier than a squirrel turd...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:41:48 PM »
  I agree with much of what he said.. But joe rogan is getting nuttier than a squirrel turd...

;D

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:50:32 PM »
What's your opinion of this vid Wiggs?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:02:05 PM »
What's your opinion of this vid Wiggs?

I agree with everything he said 100%. It's fact...Including the masses of fucking idiots that live among us and breed like lower life forms.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:15:53 PM »
lots of good and very true points.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 08:25:29 PM »

Initially the poppy fields were getting burned / bombed left and right by USA troops. However this proved to be a horrible pr strategy with the locals and killed a lot of local jobs which gave more recruits to the Taliban. After that the policy was reversed and in order to win more local support or at least keep as many people as satisfied as possible so the insurgents have a smaller recruitment pool to draw from.
all drugs - TPPIIP

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »
I agree with everything he said 100%. It's fact...Including the masses of fucking idiots that live among us and breed like lower life forms.

Thanks for answering. I think whenever someone presents the facts as Rogan did in this video they run the risk as coming across as fanatical.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 09:35:10 PM »
  Joe just telling the truth here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 09:50:52 PM »
And that's coming from two Vets. You and I Mr. Arce.  That should say something. There are many others out there like us that know what's up.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 10:02:13 PM »
Initially the poppy fields were getting burned / bombed left and right by USA troops. However this proved to be a horrible pr strategy with the locals and killed a lot of local jobs which gave more recruits to the Taliban. After that the policy was reversed and in order to win more local support or at least keep as many people as satisfied as possible so the insurgents have a smaller recruitment pool to draw from.
Did they burn the fields and give an alternative cash crop, like say COTTON?!

You burn the fields, but have an alternative for them, one that can grow in in that environment, and one that can help the people be self sufficient and also to not creat addicts worldwide.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 10:05:38 PM »

Dude...people are BUSY! Doesn't mean they are dumb. We got kids to feed and diapers to change. I think your opinion of humanity is not fair. You, and your pot smoking friends on Getbig have all kinds of time on your hands to figure out all the angles. Some of us are just trying to get by.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 10:32:54 PM »
they just make everything too fucking hard and in the end you don't care as long as you can still tread water to stay where you are

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »

Dude...people are BUSY! Doesn't mean they are dumb. We got kids to feed and diapers to change. I think your opinion of humanity is not fair. You, and your pot smoking friends on Getbig have all kinds of time on your hands to figure out all the angles. Some of us are just trying to get by.
Should have never had kids bro...you'd have more time to relax. ;)
Wiggs, Rogan is in Vegas Feb. 2nd I think at Mandalay.
N

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 10:38:27 PM »
Should have never had kids bro...you'd have more time to relax. ;)
Wiggs, Rogan is in Vegas Feb. 2nd I think at Mandalay.

CROTCH LIVES!  8)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 12:16:23 AM »
Did they burn the fields and give an alternative cash crop, like say COTTON?!

You burn the fields, but have an alternative for them, one that can grow in in that environment, and one that can help the people be self sufficient and also to not creat addicts worldwide.

They tried that but poppy is worth way more. If you go to Columbia they also have these libtard dream programs of  giving farmers incentives to grow something else but the money is in getting the good stuff.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »

Sorry Blaster, I didn't mean all people that have children. Of course not. I mean the zombies. The people that are unaware of what is going on in their country cause they're too involved with irrelevant issues or don't care cause they can't see the big picture. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 06:25:51 AM »
Sorry Blaster, I didn't mean all people that have children. Of course not. I mean the zombies. The people that are unaware of what is going on in their country cause they're too involved with irrelevant issues or don't care cause they can't see the big picture. 

I would rather say bigger because none can rightfully say they know the REAL big picture.

As for the involvement - this is very tricky because people who spend a lot of time with issues that are thought to be "imaginary/out of reach" are often the ones who are out of the loop(job, social life, standard ambitions) so to speak. This enables them to think "outside" yet at the other hand they become "strange" to those inside the "normal" system.

My buddy of old, who has been a druggy for nearly all of his life, told me thinks a long time ago that I simply shook of as nonsense. After years if just soaking up different info I'm amazed how much of it had rather well founded roots.
I always keep this in mind when I'm talking to someone about rather "unscientific" things as I'm well prepared to be ridiculed by the common view angle.

But you have to ask yourself - would you be like you are if you had kids to take care of, a different upbringing/family and social circle?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 07:01:06 AM »
History has always been written by the winners, and those winners influence who and how the losers/aggressors are. We, so far in our brief history have never had our asses kicked and invaded like Germany was after WWII. I bet it would surprise you, or maybe not, what would be found out by people spilling their guts after getting invaded and forced to capitulate.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 07:11:16 AM »

The question is , what are you going to do about it  Wiggs  ?  posting a youtube video on Getbig is not enough.

Remember  ''It Takes One Person to Start a Revolution''.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 07:26:37 AM »
The question is , what are you going to do about it  Wiggs  ?  posting a youtube video on Getbig is not enough.

Remember  ''It Takes One Person to Start a Revolution''.
a revolution is about poor people replacing riche people, until new people are produced again, and so on. You will never ever change the pyramidal structure of any animal society, because animality underlies everything, whatever how ou sugarcoat it. You can only play by the rules, but never change them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 08:37:05 AM »
a revolution is about poor people replacing riche people, until new people are produced again, and so on. You will never ever change the pyramidal structure of any animal society, because animality underlies everything, whatever how ou sugarcoat it. You can only play by the rules, but never change them.

x2

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 01:44:56 PM »
  Joe is a smart person.