1. When he walks out, his stomach looks enormous. Not good.
2. Why can't he get rid of that ridiculous hair ... thing
? A good bit of the time it obscures a good part of his musculature. CUT THAT SHIT OFF.
3. I'm still waiting for this cat to build his mid traps, even after the Olympia '12. His lats are off the hook thick, but he still has those Melvin Anthony-type mid trap area. Methinks he waxes
poetic a lot but learned precious little from his time with Dorian.
4. Why does he insist on hitting the crab-style MM pose when it makes him look, well ... AWFUL? Dangling that big stupid ponytail down whilst doing it just shows that he's aware the standard crab pose makes him look like a jerk-off.
5. His posing is flat-out WEIRD. The head-stands and all that don't really make his physique "pop" more than it otherwise would -- and that's truly what the posing round is all about: not break-dancing, queer nightclub shit or somesuch; rather, it's about showing a supposedly superior physique off from every angle. Entertainment's a cherry on top; any idiot can do a Terminator routine, but the really impressive part is displaying the best physique with a minimum of horseshit Macerana shoulder-slapping gimmicks.
I do not think Kai will beat Phil. Kai had to downsize himself to be competitive with Mr. NarrOw, and Phil is young enough to still train hard enough
slam plenty of gH
to blow up even "bloofier" and freakier.