Author Topic: Will Dave be 'healed' by John of God? WTF !  (Read 11757 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: Will Dave be 'healed' by John of God? WTF !
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 02:21:40 PM »
the idea that anyone would go all the way to brazil to check  if one out of dozens high profile medium/spiritual healers (aka well known frauds that use the same fake 'surgery' techniques backed up by BS mixed up religious claptrap)   is on to something just because it may be true is totally surreal

despite that, dave and his friends are pushing this line when they get cornered on the 'do you really believe this shit'

well i have news for him: there a few hundred more modalities of BS healing with very famous practitioners so Dave is on for a long string of trips if that was the case. which of course it is not

fucker is dying and his going all out- only that can explain it

I will be happy when he passes as he will probably become the 34th entity incarnating via john of god

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 02:26:57 PM »
Are you a Joe Rogan fan? I've been getting into his podcast lately, and though I've never done a drug in my life, his experiences really intrigue me.

Joe Rogan is the best podcaster. Far better content than Palumbo could ever achieve

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 03:33:01 PM »

fucker is dying and his going all out- only that can explain it

You hit the nail on the head, brother.  This is an act of desperation.   A person doesnt fly to another country to see a faith healer for a knee injury.
A

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 04:17:21 PM »
Just brought to mind.  What happened to Dave getting married. Didnt he have some figure poon lined up?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 04:39:44 PM »
So can anyone confirm whether Dave has cancer?

If he has HIV, he can live a long life (30-40 yrs) by way of medications.

My thought is that he might have cancer of the pancreas and is running out of time fast.

Anyone in his inner circle is more than welcome to send me a PM and let me in on the situation.

"1"

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 04:53:39 PM »

My thought is that he might have cancer of the pancreas and is running out of time fast.

Anyone in his inner circle is more than welcome to send me a PM and let me in on the situation.

"1"
I know he said he went to a doctor and his heart was working at 25%. He went for a second opinion and they said he is fine. So, who knows.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »

"1"

Most likely early renal failure and liver dysfunction.

Not going to die imminently but nothing his doctors can do to reverse the damage

Hence the trip and all measures to prolong life....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
  He really does look like he has AIDS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 05:41:36 PM »
Steroids Species Nutrition kills.
X

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 06:12:02 PM »
Steroids Species Nutrition kills.

Anyone reading your comment would think that his fat burner would have at some stage been at the centre of some legal action as it was found that it was causing some people enough harm that it would have been taken off the market and reformulated? Say it isn't so? ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 06:34:47 PM »
Anyone reading your comment would think that his fat burner would have at some stage been at the centre of some legal action as it was found that it was causing some people enough harm that it would have been taken off the market and reformulated? Say it isn't so? ???

I was just basing that statement off of the fact that its a product by Palumbo, so it must be shitty.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 06:35:04 PM »
Steve Jobs made plenty of trips to Puru and drank Ayahuasca(DMT) many times...And that guy was still one of the biggest douche bags to walk the planet.

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »
The sad secret is that taking Species products has destroyed Daves body. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
The sad secret is that taking Species products has destroyed Daves body. 

Wasn't DAve sued for frying some chicks liver?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 11:39:16 PM »
Joe Rogan is the best podcaster. Far better content than Palumbo could ever achieve
Totally different market/target audience Broseph Stalin. But agreed Rogan is the man. Just listened to his Victor Conte interview, fascinating stuff!

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 11:49:19 PM »
Totally different market/target audience Broseph Stalin. But agreed Rogan is the man. Just listened to his Victor Conte interview, fascinating stuff!

I politely disagree, they're both aiming for the same demographic (18-45 males, who like to have a laugh, want to keep fit, keep up with current affairs ect..) but one gets it and the other doesn't.

Rogan's Conte interview shat all over anything Palumbo ever did with Conte.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 11:53:31 PM »
I politely disagree, they're both aiming for the same demographic (18-45 males, who like to have a laugh, want to keep fit, keep up with current affairs ect..) but one gets it and the other doesn't.

Rogan's Conte interview shat all over anything Palumbo ever did with Conte.
You were a cornerstone of the RX boards for quite some time if I remember correctly. What led to your eventual exodus from that fine establishment?

AVBG

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2013, 12:03:38 AM »
You were a cornerstone of the RX boards for quite some time if I remember correctly. What led to your eventual exodus from that fine establishment?

I didn't want to join the ever growing conga line of suck holes that had attached themselves to Singerman's asshole.  :D So I stood myself down from the forum and Aaron banned me at his first opportunity for no specific reason.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2013, 12:20:12 AM »
I didn't want to join the ever growing conga line of suck holes that had attached themselves to Singerman's asshole.  :D So I stood myself down from the forum and Aaron banned me at his first opportunity for no specific reason.
A respectable decision.

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2013, 02:07:40 AM »
Steve Jobs made plenty of trips to Puru and drank Ayahuasca(DMT) many times...And that guy was still one of the biggest douche bags to walk the planet.

excellent point - never understood this, as I know from many others but also my own experience what Ayahuasca can do to your ego.  I guess the guy was too smart to join bogus celebrity rituals with a mild version of the vine of the dead. 
Does his biography have some more information on his trips?

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 04:37:33 AM »
There is additional development on the two threads at RX which deal with Dave's "JOHN OF GOD" trip. There has been so many members making fun of the Palumbo trek to Brazil that the moderators are censoring the threads. If you try to post in either one of Dave's John of God threads you recieve a reply that states "this post must first be approved by a moderator". My guess would be Dave made a call to Aaron and said "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH".
      LOL.....censorship, from the site that claims "THE TRUTH HURTS". It appears the truth does hurt YOU if you say anything negative about Dave?

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2013, 05:11:59 AM »
  Dave looks like he has AIDS.

He does look terrible, I guess anything is worth a try
I know, you don't

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 06:22:43 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2013, 06:25:04 AM »

"1"

did you quit investment banking to be a doctor again?