Author Topic: "I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems" - LMFAO!!!  (Read 5582 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Send her to a FEMA camp. >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Probably a victim of ignorance and intolerance!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Her hips certainly do not lie.

Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, a 420-pound woman with an eight-foot circumference, set the new world record for World's Largest Hips, according to the World Record Academy.

The mother of four, of Los Angeles, Calif., stands at just five-foot-four, has a proportionally small 40-inch waist, and is completely content with her shape, the Daily Mail reported.

"I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems," Mikel said. "Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure."

Ruffinelli's husband, Reggie Brooks, and she have been married for 10 years. "She had a sweet disposition about her that really attracted me to her," Brooks told Barcroft TV. "I like to tell people all the time, 'I have a license to work with heavy equipment,'"

Still, Ruffinelli's 100-inch waist makes everyday tasks difficult. According to the World Record Academy, the plus-size model must drive a truck and use a reinforced chair at home to accomodate her frame. She also struggles with fitting through door entrances and sleeps in a 7-foot-wide bed, Closer reported.

Ruffinelli first began gaining weight when she was 22, after having her first child.

"I put it down to my pregnancies," she said. "I don’t see why else the weight would go to my hips, although, I do eat lots." "Lots" includes nearly 3,000 calories a day.

"In the past, I was self-conscious about my hips," Ruffinelli said. "As I got older, I learned to love my body and now I’m not afraid to show it off."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess the 40 inch waiste is below the GUNT? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
3000 calories a day?  that's nothing!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3000 calories a day?  that's nothing!

That is full of shit - if she ate 3000 calories a day she would not be that huge. 

Just on her biscuits and rib sandwiches w gravy and grape soda for lunch has 3000 calories

the Colt 45 and OE later on w KFC and Red Lobster for dinner adds a another few k calories. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
That cow is not eating 3000 cals a day.  Fat people are delusional about how much they eat. I read a study once where they asked a group of obese patients to eat as they normally would and then estimate how many calories they had consumed.  The fatties were consistently way off in their estimations, sometimes by thousands of calories.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That cow is not eating 3000 cals a day.  Fat people are delusional about how much they eat. I read a study once where they asked a group of obese patients to eat as they normally would and then estimate how many calories they had consumed.  The fatties were consistently way off in their estimations, sometimes by thousands of calories.

Fatest people eat the most food in 99% of cases. 

bradistani

• Getbig V
'raw, no pulling out, kissing with tongues' - bigmikecox

yuk

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
There's should be a rule: if hips touch the floor, it's no longer hips. Fips? Dips? Rips?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
'raw, no pulling out, kissing with tongues' - bigmikecox

yuk

Land Whale

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just to maintain weight like that she has to be scarfing down pies, cakes, sodas, wedges, pizzas etc.

She is full of shit and shame on her idiot husband for encouraging this.  He is going to kill her off like this - -  . . . . . but then again . . . . . .

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
She is a deluded idiot. Wait til her legs fall off those hips when she develops diabetes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Just to maintain weight like that she has to be scarfing down pies, cakes, sodas, wedges, pizzas etc.

She is full of shit and shame on her idiot husband for encouraging this.  He is going to kill her off like this - -  . . . . . but then again . . . . . .

One less Biden or Hilary vote?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

If they fella measuring her is her husband he looks to have one foot in the grave already.
A

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
One less Biden or Hilary vote?
Insurance money. Early retirement and go scam a less obese ho.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How heck can she even wipe her ass after taking a shit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Insurance money. Early retirement and go scam a less obese ho.

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

A hose and her husband.

bradistani

• Getbig V

maybe like the innovative chap below

Quote from: janewhite1
I know one obese and disabled man who used to put an old towel on the corner of a designated piece of furniture and wipe himself against that. Then the towel could be thrown in the laundry.

Or, it might be possible to use some kind of reaching tool.

or, said 'reaching tool'  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Whats odd is most of her weight is in her hips and legs. Her upper body looks like that of a chunky women, not necessarily an obese women.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe like the innovative chap below

or, said 'reaching tool'  :D

;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

How can she even find a toilet that can take her width?
No way does the turd gets a clear path to the bowl. She must smear her buttocks with lots of shit..

The horror..
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How can she even find a toilet that can take her width?
No way does the turd gets a clear path to the bowl. She must smear her buttocks with lots of shit..

The horror..

Did you watch the video?   She doesnt even fit in the shower. 

They must have to hose her down like a beached whale in the driveway w a hook up to local fire hydrant