Author Topic: I decided to not blame Obama  (Read 2058 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I decided to not blame Obama
« on: January 22, 2013, 02:44:29 PM »
I'm blaming EVERYONE who voted for him. I'm also blaming the people who voted for him on the destruction of this country and not being educated on what was going to eventually happen. Like I said a million times, you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. You do now. Live with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I decided to not blame Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
I'm blaming EVERYONE who voted for him. I'm also blaming the people who voted for him on the destruction of this country and not being educated on what was going to eventually happen. Like I said a million times, you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. You do now. Live with it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 03:30:06 PM »

Hey Dumbass

Why don't you take a lesson from Herman Cain and Blame Yourself

You can also blame your party while you're at it

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 06:02:54 PM »

no one cares.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 11:34:01 PM »
Hey Dumbass

Why don't you take a lesson from Herman Cain and Blame Yourself

You can also blame your party while you're at it

Is that the same Herman Cain the left lied about having an affair and then dropping the whole thing the day after he dropped out? That Herman Cain?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 07:27:39 AM »
 I can relate to Coach here. After the start of the bullsh*t supernova that was the "liberation of Iraq", I realized that my increasing hatred towards Bush was better directed at his more vocal--or oral--supporters like Sean Hannity and Greg Hill (a local radio host).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 09:53:20 AM »
Is that the same Herman Cain the left lied about having an affair and then dropping the whole thing the day after he dropped out? That Herman Cain?

you mean the Herman Cain who had an affair along with claims of various kinds of sexual harassment and also made a complete fool of himself every time he opened his mouth and finally quit the race in disgrace ?

Once he is out of the race and just another private citizen why would the media continue to report on his personal life?

Do you see the media doing stories about your personal life?

Honestly, do you even think before you make such stupid posts

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »
coach is what you call         FOX NEWS SMART

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »
you mean the Herman Cain who had an affair along with claims of various kinds of sexual harassment and also made a complete fool of himself every time he opened his mouth and finally quit the race in disgrace ?

Once he is out of the race and just another private citizen why would the media continue to report on his personal life?

Yes, the same Hermann Cain that the left media made up and slandered about the "claims" that were made about a supposed affair that was never proven except for the FACT that Gloria "the man hater" Allred exploited yet another sucker who in FACT was in debt up to her ass and needed the money. Your posts get more idiotic with each word typed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 10:01:44 AM »
coach is what you call         FOX NEWS SMART

And you are what is called MSNBC DUMB

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »
Yes, the same Hermann Cain that the left media made up and slandered about the "claims" that were made about a supposed affair that was never proven except for the FACT that Gloria "the man hater" Allred exploited yet another sucker who in FACT was in debt up to her ass and needed the money. Your posts get more idiotic with each word typed.

If he was slandered then why didn't he sue

why doesn't the media cover ever affair of every private citizen in the country?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 10:20:27 AM »

why doesn't the media cover ever affair of every private citizen in the country?

Why didn't he?  Because he would have lost.  That's why.

He knew he was being revealed as a disgrace and jumped out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »

Maybe because it wasn't worth putting his family through anymore than what the media did? How come the media didn't media didn't keep up and put him out of politics for good? BTW, he's not a a private citizen, he's a public figure. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 11:32:40 AM »
Why didn't he?  Because he would have lost.  That's why.

He knew he was being revealed as a disgrace and jumped out.

Not brightest are you? Clinton praised for screwing an intern as well as RAPE by the media, Cain, ran out of the race because of the lies brought on by the left media. Yeah, keep going with that argument ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 11:38:42 AM »
Not brightest are you? Clinton praised for screwing an intern as well as RAPE by the media, Cain, ran out of the race because of the lies brought on by the left media. Yeah, keep going with that argument ::)

Yeah.  Because every normal married man out there pays another lady for years and never tells his wife.

::)

Keep believing the bullshit.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 11:47:18 AM »
Yeah.  Because every normal married man out there pays another lady for years and never tells his wife.

::)

he only knows what fox news tells him

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 05:43:43 PM »

Yeah, cause we never see the media reporting on people's personal lives like Palin, or anything after they've dropped out of the race.  ::)