Author Topic: Do you think those involved with 9-11 will ever be tried and convicted?  (Read 13562 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You have to be a moron at this point to not know building 7 was imploded, the Pentagon wasn't hit with a plane, it was a missle, and we were lied to about who hijacked those planes and crashed them into those buildings. If you just sit and think of the grandiose nature of what I said and pretend you read it in a Tom Clancy novel, you wouldn't believe it then. But it happened. This is evil ladies and gentlemen. It's time to lift the veil of ignorance and receive the beam of truth. It will be difficult but with your help, we can bring these filthy scum to justice everyone involved. And they shall receive her sword!

Who among you do not believe this was an inside job?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Do you think those involved with 9-11 will ever be tried and convicted?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 04:07:41 PM »
Funniest post so far in 2013.  All drinks and the first lap dance at the Palomino Club, on me.
a

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »
You'll never get the truth because:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
Good guys, generate some dialogue, we need to talk about this. I can't believe it's not talked about more. I think many people know but are afraid to talk about it. Listen to that? Does that sound like a police state? And they so happened to have the Patriot Act written 18 days after 9-11 a document I believe is 2-3,000 pages....Yeah, my black ass, ya cunts.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 04:15:16 PM »
Good guys, generate some dialogue, we need to talk about this. I can't believe it's not talked about more. I think many people know but are afraid to talk about it. Listen to that? Does that sound like a police state? And they so happened to have the Patriot Act written 18 days after 9-11 a document I believe is 2-3,000 pages....Yeah, my black ass, ya cunts.

Daddyo there's really nothing to talk about. 19 pissed off suicidial Arabs stole 4 planes, wrecked the planes, killed 3,000 people and because we had an Adolf Hitler wantabe in charge, America changed forever.  Short discussion. The end.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 04:20:13 PM »
Daddyo there's really nothing to talk about. 19 pissed off suicidial Arabs stole 4 planes, wrecked the planes, killed 3,000 people and because we had an Adolf Hitler wantabe in charge, America changed forever.  Short discussion. The end.

So you believe the official report?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 04:27:03 PM »
anti-israel thread reported
tank u jesus

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »
i dont think this was inside job.

but somehow, the govt and the bush family caused this.

indirectly.

So despite all the evidence from the engineers, architects and doctors many from esteemed institutes of higher learning blatantly stating those building 7 was imploded and so were the towers after the plane hit. AND, the Pentagon was hit with a missle not a plane. These are facts at this point. Are you telling me you've seen the evidence and choose to believe otherwise or you haven't seen the evidence or researched it? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 04:50:13 PM »
Wiggs, aren't you against Sandy Hook being an inside job? If you believe 9-11 was an inside job, why are you against SH being a conspiracy. It would seem actually more implausible than 9-11 was an inside job compared to SH.

Wiggs, speak on this.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »
Wiggs, aren't you against Sandy Hook being an inside job? If you believe 9-11 was an inside job, why are you against SH being a conspiracy. It would seem actually more implausible than 9-11 was an inside job compared to SH.

Wiggs, speak on this.

I'd rather use this thread to focus on 9-11. Are you a lemming on 9-11 also?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 04:53:26 PM »
So you believe the official report?

I believe 19 hardcore suicidal gang members hijacked 4 planes and crashed them into various targets. Our cowardly leaders, scared that their billions $$$ were in jeopardy, went bloodthirsty insane and invaded two countries, killed 500,000+ people and changed the USA's course of history.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »
yes people still think building 7 never existed

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 04:58:26 PM »
I'd rather use this thread to focus on 9-11. Are you a lemming on 9-11 also?

To be honest, I have not followed any of the conspiracy theories associated with 9-11. I do know that the government had knowledge of an upcoming terrorist attack and did nothing. This has been proven. One can say that their inability to actively take action was done on purpose so they would have a reason to invade the middle east. This may be viewed as a conspiracy in its own right.

The conspiracy that the buildings were detonated with bombs, etc, is something I have not really looked into, so hard to say. Post some stuff about it.
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 05:00:15 PM »
  Tower 7 proves that the USA did 9-11

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
I believe 19 hardcore suicidal gang members hijacked 4 planes and crashed them into various targets. Our cowardly leaders, scared that their billions $$$ were in jeopardy, went bloodthirsty insane and invaded two countries, killed 500,000+ people and changed the USA's course of history.
WOW!
So are you are ignoring the opinions of people that are experts in their field that have stated on record that the buildings were imploded? Are you aware a key person (engineer) died a mysterious death days before he was supposed to testify? You clearly know nothing on this other than what you're told because otherwise, you wouldn't view it the way you do. Perhaps you should research, it would benefit you. I'll understand if you're afraid and won't.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 05:02:54 PM »
  WAG THE DOG

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 05:04:29 PM »
 ;D ;D   You got me with my own laughing bastards! You bastard.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 05:05:57 PM »
wtc7 and the pentagon footage are highly highly suspicious, and i wouldnt put it behind your rulers, they do whatever they want, worldwide.

BOOM!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 05:06:13 PM »
It also makes no sense that Arnold was hitting this for years and that Arnold had a kid with this creature. It makes no sense, but it's the truth.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 05:07:30 PM »
  That is one of the ugliest females I have ever seen.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 05:08:49 PM »
Wiggs, the only conspiracy I care about is the one that has resulted in me subsidizing your wastrel ways.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 05:10:23 PM »
To be honest, I have not followed any of the conspiracy theories associated with 9-11. I do know that the government had knowledge of an upcoming terrorist attack and did nothing. This has been proven. One can say that their inability to actively take action was done on purpose so they would have a reason to invade the middle east. This may be viewed as a conspiracy in its own right.

The conspiracy that the buildings were detonated with bombs, etc, is something I have not really looked into, so hard to say. Post some stuff about it.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy FACT.
Once you view this video in it's entirety, then we can revisit this discussion. That goes for anyone.
Oops wrong video on Press 9/11 but I'll leave it up anyway. I'll just post a bunch of legit vids to watch your leisure.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
  True, Galeniko. True.

AVBG

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 05:18:30 PM »

My view is the same.