Author Topic: Do you think those involved with 9-11 will ever be tried and convicted?  (Read 13560 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Do you think those involved with 9-11 will ever be tried and convicted?
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »
wiggs many refuse to believe, but in reality 911 was a illuminati ritual, and a false flag created by our government to take the sovereignty of the united states citizens, there are no such thing as terrorists, here is the greatest clip done by the late aaron russo explaining in detail the very reasons for the 911 attacks, all in a jest to chip people, everyone must know the truth and watch this clip, and if you dont want to believe it then you are just going to remain asleep.    if you dont watch this and listen to every word that comes out of his mouth, your not willing to accept what this man knows for a fact, and he put this information out there so people could know the truth. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2013, 06:45:13 PM »
Hey Wiggsy, if a missle really hit the pentagon, then how can you explain the hundreds of witnesses that saw a jet fly into the side of the pentagon?  I'm confused.  Also, if the towers were imploded as you claim, wouldn't somebody have seen demolition crews working for a couple of months, stripping, drilling, and wiring the buildings?  I'm perplexed.   ???

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2013, 06:46:48 PM »
oh and just to let you know a tesla death ray energy weapon was responsible for melting the top of the structure of the wtc where the plane hit

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 06:47:20 PM »
Nothing is happening in America that "they" don't know about...From the drug dealer down the road. From the guy on Getbig buying a couple of bottles of test. To the guy who drives the same road everyday who speeds 15 miles over the speed limit. If you've ever seen the FBI file they have on you, you wouldn't believe it. From birth to death, everything goes into the super computer. And when nano technology gets ramped up to full steam, forget about it. Most peoples ego won't allow them to see that we are living in a slave dimension. So be it. As far as 9/11, no nobody will ever be brought to "justice" for it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 06:49:39 PM »
the conspiracy guys ignore the official experts, the official story guys ignore the experts who find something fishy..

the smart people dont pretend to know what happened

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 06:49:45 PM »
Hey Wiggsy, if a missle really hit the pentagon, then how can you explain the hundreds of witnesses that saw a jet fly into the side of the pentagon?  I'm confused.  Also, if the towers were imploded as you claim, wouldn't somebody have seen demolition crews working for a couple of months, stripping, drilling, and wiring the buildings?  I'm perplexed.   ???

Let me help you.

Some kind of alligators seem to be in charge and they snuck tons of tnt into buildings without being seen in one of the busiest cities in the world.

Here is rare footage of the beasts...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2013, 06:54:09 PM »
the conspiracy guys ignore the official experts, the official story guys ignore the experts who find something fishy..

the smart people dont pretend to know what happened

Actually a lot of the smart people make a pretty good living in the world they live in and don't want to do or say anything that might disrupt that.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2013, 06:55:48 PM »
wiggs is posting this on behalf of his heart and his care for human beings hoping you will wake up and come out of the mk ultra brainwashed state you are in, in reality if you dont want to know this stuff then your not american, your just another zombie and casualty of what is called the culture industry that was prevalent in russia in the 1960s

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2013, 06:58:20 PM »
wiggs is posting this on behalf of his heart and his care for human beings hoping you will wake up and come out of the mk ultra brainwashed state you are in, in reality if you dont want to know this stuff then your not american, your just another zombie and casualty of what is called the culture industry that was prevalent in russia in the 1960s

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2013, 07:00:29 PM »
woooo i told you to post a legit picture, im not gona hijack wiggs thread, but just know your fascination with my smile is creepy and homosexual. Im not digging it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »
woooo i told you to post a legit picture, im not gona hijack wiggs thread, but just know your fascination with my smile is creepy and homosexual. Im not digging it.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2013, 07:04:05 PM »
BOOm

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 07:07:36 PM »
BOOM

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2013, 07:11:45 PM »
This one is good too, maybe Wiggs should add to the list:

I like this one too, it's about what made the towers turn into dust before hitting the ground:

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »
Actually a lot of the smart people make a pretty good living in the world they live in and don't want to do or say anything that might disrupt that.
possibly a possibility..

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2013, 08:12:29 PM »
"loose change"

end of discussion.... you are blind if you cant see how hours of pure evidence proves an inside job

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2013, 09:52:50 PM »
yes people still think building 7 never existed

Building 7 was insured for billions of dollars, correct?

Then, IMO, what is more likely that some semi private interests with connections to CIA and also possibly a CIA money laundering front knew ahead of time that there was going to be a strike by some hajjis on US soil. I am betting that these guys were estimating that the people of the sand will most likely go after the WTC towers again trying to finish the job. Therefore building 7 was rigged up with explosives and blown after the towers started falling.

The money payout prob went into some crazy black projects that will not see the light of day for next 50 years at least.
all drugs - TPPIIP

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2013, 09:59:38 PM »
It must be done...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2013, 10:26:18 PM »
This is is pure link bait. Starting to wonder if your trutherism is really a Getbig troll routine.

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2013, 01:20:33 AM »
Wiggs.  Im impressed.   I wish more Black people wd give a shit as well....    The prob is it takes effort to learn, and unfortunately, most dont want to expend the effort

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2013, 01:58:01 AM »
Wiggs.  Im impressed.   I wish more Black people wd give a shit as well....    The prob is it takes effort to learn, and unfortunately, most dont want to expend the effort
You mean the same people who the government experimented on, a la The Tuskegee syphilis experiment? Oh, a lot black people know shady shit goes on, just getting yourself all crazy going into a tizzy and spending a ton of time watching videos of buildings ain't going to any damn good, except make one go crazy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2013, 03:08:15 AM »
This thread: 50% potato
                 50% tin foil

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2013, 03:41:49 AM »
Part inside, part outside job.
I believe it was done by terrorists but the US' actions in regard to foreign policy are part of the problem.
Today it might be even worse.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
Part inside, part outside job.
I believe it was done by terrorists but the US' actions in regard to foreign policy are part of the problem.
Today it might be even worse.
War is big business...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2013, 06:17:35 AM »
This thread: 50% potato
                 50% tin foil

Started by a guy who was suprised when the Mayan apocalypse didn't happen.