Author Topic: Banning Guns in Australia just created huge illegal market  (Read 17713 times)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Re: Banning Guns in Australia just created huge illegal market
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »
Violence begets more violence.  Do you want to be like Mexico?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2013, 10:18:03 PM »
I agree, let's just give up, remove all LAWS and live by the LAW of the Jungle.  LAWS make absolutely no sense.  Their are many things that are dangerous and that are BANNED and those BANS are effective.  I would like to see the average punter producing their own military style weapons as easily as a STONER can set up a GROW ROOM.

You are so right. Killing has been banned from times of Jesus, so no one gets killed these days. Drugs are banned by law, so no one sells it and no one gets high these days. Raping is banned, robbery is banned, so we don't see that shit anymore. In real world, there is no evidence what so ever that proves gun bans working, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK. You can rule by law only those people who are abiding the law. Guess what? They ain't the killers anyway. In fact, Japan is only "free" country where is working gun ban, because those poor bastards hasn't never have a right to own gun in a the first place.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2013, 10:40:35 PM »
Can you at least admit that a country like Mexico is wrong for preventing its law abiding citizens from having firearms?   ???

There are thousands of murderers walking around Mexico completely immune to any kind of justice, and no end in sight. "Mexican officials say nearly 13,000 people were killed in violence blamed on organized crime between January and September last year."

Considering the fact that their gun ban isn't preventing any violence at all, why keep guns out of the hands of good people that only want to defend their family?
I agree that Mexico should have the same ease of access to guns as what Americans do, if ever their was a case to be made for such easy access to Guns it is Mexico.  The solution I think is for America too legalise drugs and ban guns, and hand over the guns you do have to the Mexican citizens so they can run the cartels out of town while the new drugs laws are being implemented.
V

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2013, 11:26:21 PM »
its funny how they never mention population growth into these figures or the middle eastern filt who are getting these guns

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2013, 03:48:04 AM »
Before!

Wrestling champ in Australia?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2013, 06:26:51 AM »
Lol @Australians being happy to give up their rights ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2013, 06:48:04 AM »
The right for a crazed citizen to have easy access to a gun so he can blow a bunch of school children's brains out was an easy one to give up.
V

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2013, 07:33:36 AM »

Lol @americans not understanding that legislating and controlling guns is a right in itself with its correlative duty.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2013, 07:59:14 AM »
Lol @americans not understanding that legislating and controlling guns is a right in itself with its correlative duty.

Not when we have the 2nd ammendment in place.  It does not give us the right to own firearms, it guarentees us the right to own firearms.  Until they ammend the constitution again, they can't have our firearms.   :D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2013, 09:02:05 AM »
Not when we have the 2nd ammendment in place.  It does not give us the right to own firearms, it guarentees us the right to own firearms.  Until they ammend the constitution again, they can't have our firearms.   :D

These milqeutoast bitches who willingly relinquish their rights to protect themselves deserve whatever happens to them.
K

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2013, 09:04:32 AM »
Not when we have the 2nd ammendment in place.  It does not give us the right to own firearms, it guarentees us the right to own firearms.  Until they ammend the constitution again, they can't have our firearms.   :D

I am pro legisltaing and restricting gun ownership until its practically impossible to own one, would you consider that, in this case, your constitutional right to own firearms is still infringed? This is a genuine question and I am interested in your answer.

Meaning, its going to be very hard to legally own a gun, very hard, but technically you still can.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2013, 09:30:01 AM »
I am pro legisltaing and restricting gun ownership until its practically impossible to own one, would you consider that, in this case, your constitutional right to own firearms is still infringed? This is a genuine question and I am interested in your answer.

Meaning, its going to be very hard to legally own a gun, very hard, but technically you still can.
Why? What do you expect the results to be?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2013, 09:31:43 AM »

No, I would not consider this to be infringing on my rights.  As long as there are no limitations on what we can own.   :D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »
Why? What do you expect the results to be?

This, paired with an adequate educational approach to gun ownership will produce what happens in my country, almost 0 issues over firearms.  We dont have mass shootings, we dont have people complaining about our rights to firearms (we have a very strong "right to property" in our constitution which can very well include owning firearms), yet firearms are not an issue, never have been, much like in any other countriy where people dont have a trigger-happy mentality.  Even the ghettoest ghetto thugs have trouble acquiring guns, which caused a funny phenomenon of homemade firearms that cant even kill people (although they leave them badly injuried).  We enforce our customs duties correctly (fiscalization), trafficking is hard, and there is no market for it because of several factors, education and inside enforcement of gun ownership laws being the most important ones.

Basically, if it works here and elsewhere, why wouldnt it work in the US?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »
This, paired with an adequate educational approach to gun ownership will produce what happens in my country, almost 0 issues over firearms.  We dont have mass shootings, we dont have people complaining about our rights to firearms (we have a very strong "right to property" in our constitution which can very well include owning firearms), yet firearms are not an issue, never have been, much like in any other countriy where people dont have a trigger-happy mentality.  Even the ghettoest ghetto thugs have trouble acquiring guns, which caused a funny phenomenon of homemade firearms that cant even kill people (although they leave them badly injuried).  We enforce our customs duties corrrectly, trafficking is hard, and there is no market for it because of several factors, education and inside enforcement of gun ownership laws being the most important ones.
Not sure which island you live on but here you can get anything you want if you got the money. Laws have absolutely nothing to do with it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »
Not sure which island you live on but here you can get anything you want if you got the money. Laws have absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's the same everywhere, notwithstanding that polesmoker's input about his country.
K

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2013, 09:44:28 AM »

Why would you assume I live in an island? Was that some sort of insult?  ???

The enforcement of laws (by the cops, customs, you know, fiscalization of the compliance to law) has a lot to do with the opportunities to access guns, drugs, prostitution, etc.

As I see it, the US has the following problem: trigger-happy culture + lax legislation + poor education on the matter.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2013, 09:45:51 AM »
It's the same everywhere, notwithstanding that polesmoker's input about his country.

Its not, actually, its so different that only the US is ridden with these deep gun issues.  Of course black markets will exist always, but open your eyes kiddo, nobody else is having these issues at this level.

Well, I do think its futile to ask you to know the reality outside of the US...

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2013, 09:47:28 AM »
Its not, actually, its so different that only the US is ridden with these deep gun issues.  Of course black markets will exist always, but open your eyes kiddo, nobody else is having these issues at this level.

"nobody else at this level"  ::)

Wake up, junior.  You do realize that this stuff is all overplayed by the liberal media. 

If you aren't man enough to stand up for your rights, that is your fucking problem. 
K

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2013, 09:47:31 AM »

Agreed, there are an estimated 260-300 million firearms in the US.  No matter what laws, levees, or legislation you put on them, you'll never be able to control 300 million firearms floating around.  At this point, it's a lost cause.   :-\

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »
"nobody else at this level"  ::)

Wake up, junior.  You do realize that this stuff is all overplayed by the liberal media. 

If you aren't man enough to stand up for your rights, that is your fucking problem. 
Hahahahahahahaahaha, you dont have shit idea what that means or entails, leave the people who know about that talk about that. I will fight for my right to reasonable legislation on firearms, unlike you, white trash biggot.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2013, 09:50:31 AM »
Agreed, there are an estimated 260-300 million firearms in the US.  No matter what laws, levees, or legislation you put on them, you'll never be able to control 300 million firearms floating around.  At this point, it's a lost cause.   :-\
Well, if youre willing to just be passive about it then this discussion has 0 use. 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2013, 09:57:13 AM »
Hahahahahahahaahaha, you dont have shit idea what that means or entails, leave the people who know about that talk about that. I will fight for my right to reasonable legislation on firearms, unlike you, white trash biggot.

Lie down and enjoy the raping you get from your country's "reasonable legislation"   ::)

You misspelled "bigot," queer. 

Now fuck off and die.
K

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2013, 09:57:17 AM »
Well, if youre willing to just be passive about it then this discussion has 0 use.  

No no no, i'm not being passive, I think my stance is clear.  I want guns.  I can't rely on the govt to protect me from armed thugs, and armed psychotics.  Therefore, I will protect myself.   :D  I frequently go camping in the middle of nowhere, and usually stay in a secluded cabin in the smokey mountains about 1-2 times a year.  Usually where I camp and cabin, I have limited to no cellular service, and the closest law enforcement is 30-60 minutes away.  Am I just supposed to pray that nothing bad ever happens?  Robbers, drunk kids, bears, etc?  Fuck no, I usually take an AK with me.  It gives me piece of mind, and helps me sleep better at night.  Everyone else can do whatever the fuck they like.  I for one will make sure i'm well prepared.   :D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2013, 10:00:29 AM »
Lie down and enjoy the raping you get from your country's "reasonable legislation"   ::)

You misspelled "bigot," queer. 

Now fuck off and die.

I like how you avoid the substance of the debate and refer to foreign pieces of legislation as "rape", what a thoughtful individual you are.

Please leave this discussion to those in the know, you piece of hill-billy excrement.