Author Topic: Alex Jones: Credibility? I don't need no stinkin' credibility!  (Read 1934 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Alex Jones: Credibility? I don't need no stinkin' credibility!
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:09:17 PM »

who would listen to him  :D :D :D :D :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Alex Jones: Credibility? I don't need no stinkin' credibility!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:18:48 PM »
holy fuck this guy is a lunatic, jesus. He is off the deep end. Did you see him on P.morgan? he was raving like a psycho.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 01:27:51 PM »
I'm not sure what documents he's talking about but what he said isn't that far out there.

Johnson explained that in 1969, the federal government asked Planned Parenthood to offer ideas to address overpopulation.”

“They did just that,” she said. “What is in the memo as a ‘solution’ to overpopulation is astonishing. And, I’m sorry to say, it looks like the Jaffe memo is starting to show its face in our culture.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/11/372681/#RmGtippYZBR4WklM.99

Look in the Jaffe Memo, one of the suggestions is to encourage increased homosexuality along with a bunch of other natsy recommendations.

Jaffe Memo: http://blog.thedrahos.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jaffememo.pdf

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 01:32:20 PM »
He's hilarious. 
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 01:47:47 PM »
here's a large part of what Alex Jones was talking about so looking more and more right ;D

Bisphenol-A now linked to male infertility

Bisphenol-A (BPA), known as the "gender bending" chemical because of its connection to male impotence, has now been shown to decrease sperm mobility and quality.

The findings are likely to increase pressure on governments around the world to follow Canada and ban the substance from our shelves.

BPA is used widely to make plastic harder and watertight tin cans.

It is found in most food and drink cans – including tins of infant formula milk – plastic food containers, and the casings of mobile phones, and other electronic goods.

It is also used in baby bottles though this is slowly being phased out.

BPA has been the subject of intense research as it is a known endocrine disrupter which in large quantities interferes with the release of hormones.

Earlier studies have linked it to low sex drive, impotence and DNA damage in sperm.

Now a new five year study claims to have found a link between levels of BPA in the blood and male fertility.

For their study of 514 workers in factories in China, researchers at Kaiser Permanente, a California-based research centre, found that men with higher urine BPA levels were two to four times more at risk of having poor semen quality, including low sperm concentration, low sperm vitality and mobility.

What is more the amount of the BPA in the blood seemed to be inversely proportional to sperm quality.

Even those with less than the national average BPA levels in America were effected, it was claimed.

"Compared with men without detectable urine BPA, those with detectable urine BPA had more than three times the risk of lowered sperm concentration and lower sperm vitality, more than four times the risk of a lower sperm count, and more than twice the risk of lower sperm motility," said study lead author Dr De-Kun Li.

He claims the research, published in the journal Fertility and Sterility, was the first human study to report an adverse association between BPA and semen quality.

Previous studies found a negative link between BPA and male reproduction in mice and rats

It was also the third study in a series by Dr Li and his colleagues examining BPA's effect on humans.

The first study, published in November 2009, found that exposure to high levels of BPA in the workplace increases men's risk of reduced sexual function.

Increasing BPA levels urine are also associated with worsening male sexual function, according to the second study, published in May 2010

cont... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8093585/Bisphenol-A-now-linked-to-male-infertility.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
As sperm quality declines, fewer couples will be able to have children

Something in our modern lifestyle is causing this decline - and it's getting worse

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/as-sperm-quality-declines-fewer-couples-will-be-able-to-have-children-8382214.html

Scientists warn of sperm count crisis

Biggest-ever study confirms drastic decline in male reproductive health

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-warn-of-sperm-count-crisis-8382449.html

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
hahahahahahaa watch out juice boxes make you gay  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 02:18:01 PM »
how about this, and they've sprayed this crap pretty much from coast to coast over populations.  This is the government spaying for mosquitos to stop west nile even though it's impossible to stop west nile.  it's only possible to delay a population's exposure to the virus carrying mosquitos.  But countless communities across the country were pressured into spraying of their own people with chemicals that cause these problems:

"Juvenile male rats exposed to daily doses of malathion had decreased numbers of sperm forming cells.53,54 In sheep, malathion exposure of pregnant ewes resulted in an increase in aborted fetuses, still births, low birth weight babies. Longer duration and earlier initiation of malathion exposure resulted in more severe problems"

Links between pyrethroids and hormonal disruption83a

Several studies indicate that pyrethroids disrupt the endocrine system by mimicking the effects of the hormone estrogen, which can cause breast cancer in women and lowered sperm counts in men. A Mount Sinai School of Medicine study examined four pyrethroid pesticides, including sumithrin. It concludes "Overall, our studies imply that each pyrethroid compound is unique in its ability to influence several cellular pathways. These findings suggest that pyrethroids should be considered to be hormone disruptors, and their potential to affect endocrine function in humans and wildlife should be investigated."38

A study at the Roger Williams General Hospital of Brown University on pyrethroids concludes "Chronic exposure of humans or animals to pesticides containing these compounds may result in disturbances in endocrine effects."23

A Cambridge University report issued in June 2000 by the Royal Society in England called for international cooperation to deal with the dangers posed by endocrine-disrupting chemicals, including pyrethroids, and recommends reducing human exposure to these chemicals.4a

http://www.meepi.org/wnv/overkill.htm

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 02:37:11 PM »
juice boxes and kettle chips the double whammy,double gayness  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D we should have just just dropped them on iraq and afghanistan waited a few weeks and when we went in they would have handed us flowers

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »
hahahahahahaa watch out juice boxes make you gay  :D :D :D :D :D :D
hahahahaha, looks like Jones didn't make that up.  ;)

Chemical in plastic containers makes male mice act like females
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/06/27/chemical-in-plastic-containers-makes-male-mice-act-like-females/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 02:48:28 PM »
The untreated mice quickly learned the most direct approach to finding the correct hole, while the exposed males appeared to employ a random, inefficient trial and error strategy,” said the study
Raw Story (http://s.tt/1d8FC)

well that settles it they're gay  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 03:13:29 PM »
BPA blocks hormone activity; mimics the powerful female hormone, estrogen; and can interrupt sexual development and processes, especially in developing fetuses, infants, children, and teens...

BPA’s links to reproductive system diseases are staggering and span to fetal development, likely due to its hormone-mimicking and -blocking properties. Issues include effects on uterine health and mammalian reproduction; a deadly uterine infection; premature puberty; Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and other female fertility and endocrine issues; and erectile dysfunction and male sexual problems...

BPA has been linked to strange changes in wildlife, including intersex fish and bears and frogs born with multiple testes or ovaries.

http://www.newsinferno.com/?p=42200

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 03:14:42 PM »
Don't cry blacken... I know you needed this to all be shit alex jones just pulled out of his ass but it looks like it's not for the most part. ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 03:26:59 PM »
Don't cry blacken... I know you needed this to all be shit alex jones just pulled out of his ass but it looks like it's not for the most part. ;)
                                                                                       ^^^^^^^^
                                                                                          juice box

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »
Blacken, I see you're following your normal meltdown process when proven wrong as usual.  And yes, juice boxes are lined with BPA.  While I provide links to shit that point to the fact Alex Jones isn't even the person who came up with this, you keep right on acting like an ass.

Disruption of adult expression of sexually selected traits by developmental exposure to bisphenol A
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136312/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 03:44:47 PM »
can you post the link where it makes humans gay

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 03:46:22 PM »
Reproductive effects of Fluoride is linked to lower birth rates, sperm, and testosterone

Chinoy NJ, Narayana MV, In Vitro Toxicity In Human Spermatozoa, Fluoride, 1994, 27:4

Chinoy NJ, Sukla S, Walimbe AS, Bhattacharya S, Fluoride Toxicity on Rat Testis and Cauda Epididymal Tissue Components and its Reversal, Fluoride, 1997, 30:1

Chinoy NJ, Narayana MV, Dalal V, et al, Amelioration of Fluoride Toxicity in Some Accessory Reproductive Glands, and Spermatozoa of Rat, Fluoride, 1995, 28:2

Chinoy NJ, Reddy VVPC, Michael M, Beneficial Effects of Ascorbic Acid and Calcium on Reproductive Functions of Sodium Fluoride-Treated Prebubertal Male Rats, Fluoride, 1994, 27:2

Chinoy NJ, Sequeira E, Narayana MV, Effects of Vitamin C and Calcium on the Reversibility of Fluoride-Induced Alterations in Spermatozoa of Rabbits, Fluoride, 1991, 24:1

Chinoy NJ, Sequeira E, Reversible Fluoride Induced Fertility Impairment In Male Mice, Fluoride, 1992, 25:2, 71-76

Chinoy NJ, Manisha S, Mathews M, Beneficial Effects of Ascorbic Acid and Calcium on Reversal of Fluoride Toxicity in Male Rats, Fluoride, 1993, 26:1

Eckerlin RH, et al., Ameliorative effects of reduced food-borne fluoride on reproduction in silver foxes. Cornell Vet 1988 Oct;78(4):385-91
Freni SC, Exposure To High Fluoride Concentrations In Drinking Water Is Associated With Decreased Birth Rates, J Toxicology & Environmental Health, 1994, 42, 109-12

Hoffman DJ, Pattee OH, Wiemeyer SN, Effects of fluoride on screech owl reproduction: teratological evaluation, growth, and blood chemistry in hatchlings. Toxicol Lett 1985 Jul;26(1):19-24

Kumar A, Susheela AK, Effects of Chronic Fluoride Toxicity on the Morphology of Ductus Epididymis and the Maturation of Spermatozoa of Rabbit, Fluoride,1995, 28:3
Kumar A, Susheela AK, Ultrastructural Studies of Spermiogenesis in Rabbit Exposed to Chronic Fluoride Toxicity, Fluoride, 1995, 28:1

Narayana MV, Chinoy NJ, Effect of Fluoride on Rat Testicular Steroidogenesis, Fluoride, 1994, 27:l

Narayana MV, Chinoy NJ, Reversible Effects of Sodium Fluoride Ingestion on Spermatozoa of the Rat, Fluoride, 1995, 28:3

Shashi A, Preliminary Observations on Alterations in Rabbit Ovary DNA and RNA Content in Experimental Fluorosis, Fluoride, 1994, 27:2

Shashi A, Biochemical Effects of Fluoride on Lipid Metabolism of the Reproductive Organs of Male Rabbits, Fluoride, 1992, 25:3

Susheela, Kumar A, A Study of the Effect of High Concentrations of Fluoride on the Reproductive Organs of Male Rabbits, Using Light and Scanning Electron Microscopy, Fluoride, 1993, 26:2

Susheela AK; Jethanandani P, Circulating testosterone levels in skeletal fluorosis patients, J Toxicol Clin Toxicol, 34:2, 1996

Zhang ZY, Zhang GZ, Liu XJ, Effects of Organic Fluorine Exposure on the Reproductive Function of Female Workers and the Development of their Offspring, Fluoride, 1993, 26:3

Zhao ZL, Wu NP, Influence of Fluoride on Contents of Testosterone and Cholesterol in Rat, Fluoride, 1995, 28:3

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 03:49:21 PM »
Reproductive effects of Fluoride is linked to lower birth rates, sperm, and testosterone

wow nice and long but nothing on making humans gay

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 03:49:40 PM »
Wow... blacken is getting savagely beaten by legitimate studies and all he says is "Juice boxes".

This has to be the saddest showing I've ever seen on getbig.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 03:51:22 PM »
Wow... blacken is getting savagely beaten by legitimate studies and all he says is "Juice boxes".

This has to be the saddest showing I've ever seen on getbig.

where does it make humans gay  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  shockwave to the rescue

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 03:53:25 PM »
can you post the link where it makes humans gay
All I need to post is enough information to show it's a legitimate concern and legit topic for debate.  Unless you think we've been doing animal studies all these years to learn what effect a chemical has on ETs from space. ::)  And I've already posted enough to show that.  There's also several other sources of people and the media talking about this completely separate from Alex Jones.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »
alex jones says it makes you gay,can you post the link ;D  or is he wrong

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 03:56:23 PM »
hahaha!!

Blacken completely destroyed once again!  ;D ;D ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 03:58:07 PM »
hahaha!!

Blacken completely destroyed once again!  ;D ;D ;D

maybe you can help find where it makes humans gay,my juice box drinking buddy  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2013, 03:58:54 PM »

wow nice and long but nothing on making humans gay
dumbass, I posted on fluoride because it's part of the point Jones is making.  The BPA Gay thing is only a portion of his overall point in your heavily edited video..