Author Topic: STOP THE FUCKING PRESSING!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2085 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSING!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:41:23 PM »
PURPLE DRANK Just Jemarcus Russle just

LOST

12 POUNDS

He went from 320 to 308 and the Leagues biggest bust is making a comeback to the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!
  :o :o :o :o

::) ::) ::)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21603465/jamarcus-russell-attempting-comeback-still-quite-chunky

Every year it seems like JaMarcus Russell has lost a few (but just a few!) pounds and is attempting a comeback. Or having his house foreclosed on. Well, for the first time in 2013, JaMarcus Russell has reportedly lost a few pounds and is attempting a comeback.

According to Kristian Dyer of Yahoo! Sports, Russell is, um, down to 308 pounds and "has been focusing on cardio conditioning the past six weeks" to get down from the 320 pounds he weighed in the fall.

"My first year out, I couldn't watch football but after a while, I couldn't keep the TV off. I got that itchy feeling but now I gotta watch it, gotta watch,” Russell told Yahoo! Sports.

“The last few years, the things going through my life, football is my job and it is how it feeds my family. People would say [that] I didn't love the game but that pisses me off. People don't know the real you but I want people to know the real me and see what I can do. People are always saying that I'm a bust. I want to show them I'm not. I'm committed to this now."

Russell, who is still somehow just 27, hasn't played in the NFL since 2009.

He attempted a comeback in October of 2010 after doing an in-depth interview with Inside the NFL on Showtime about his struggles. A month later, the Dolphins were reportedly interested in bringing Jam-Jam in for a tryout after losing Chad Pennington and Chad Henne to injury on the same day, but ultimately nothing materialized.

This time around, Russell's got, according to Yahoo!, the help of a lot of big names. His mentor is Mike Clayton (formerly of LSU, drafted by the Buccaneers) and he'll be working out at TEST academy, supposedly with Jeff Garcia and Marshall Faulk among others.

Look, it's great that Russell wants to come back to the NFL. Comebacks are what make America great. But if he's still weighing in at 308 -- so nothing's changed? -- and has been out of football for four years after already struggling with the nuances of the game in the first place, it's hard to imagine that he's suddenly going to hop on a roster and be a productive quarterback.

Good luck to him in his comeback and better luck to any NFL team that thinks signing Jam-Jam is suddenly going to turn around their franchise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: STOP THE FUCKING PRESSING!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 01:44:00 PM »
LMAO @ Russell, who is still somehow just 27

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 01:47:44 PM »
He had ONE good game in college and cashed in. Dont hate on him

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 03:05:19 PM »
PURPLE DRANK Just Jemarcus Russle just

LOST

12 POUNDS

He went from 320 to 308 and the Leagues biggest bust is making a comeback to the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!
  :o :o :o :o

::) ::) ::)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21603465/jamarcus-russell-attempting-comeback-still-quite-chunky

Every year it seems like JaMarcus Russell has lost a few (but just a few!) pounds and is attempting a comeback. Or having his house foreclosed on. Well, for the first time in 2013, JaMarcus Russell has reportedly lost a few pounds and is attempting a comeback.

According to Kristian Dyer of Yahoo! Sports, Russell is, um, down to 308 pounds and "has been focusing on cardio conditioning the past six weeks" to get down from the 320 pounds he weighed in the fall.

"My first year out, I couldn't watch football but after a while, I couldn't keep the TV off. I got that itchy feeling but now I gotta watch it, gotta watch,” Russell told Yahoo! Sports.

“The last few years, the things going through my life, football is my job and it is how it feeds my family. People would say [that] I didn't love the game but that pisses me off. People don't know the real you but I want people to know the real me and see what I can do. People are always saying that I'm a bust. I want to show them I'm not. I'm committed to this now."

Russell, who is still somehow just 27, hasn't played in the NFL since 2009.

He attempted a comeback in October of 2010 after doing an in-depth interview with Inside the NFL on Showtime about his struggles. A month later, the Dolphins were reportedly interested in bringing Jam-Jam in for a tryout after losing Chad Pennington and Chad Henne to injury on the same day, but ultimately nothing materialized.

This time around, Russell's got, according to Yahoo!, the help of a lot of big names. His mentor is Mike Clayton (formerly of LSU, drafted by the Buccaneers) and he'll be working out at TEST academy, supposedly with Jeff Garcia and Marshall Faulk among others.

Look, it's great that Russell wants to come back to the NFL. Comebacks are what make America great. But if he's still weighing in at 308 -- so nothing's changed? -- and has been out of football for four years after already struggling with the nuances of the game in the first place, it's hard to imagine that he's suddenly going to hop on a roster and be a productive quarterback.

Good luck to him in his comeback and better luck to any NFL team that thinks signing Jam-Jam is suddenly going to turn around their franchise.

Wait a minute...does that booking photo have him at 98" tall?  
Was he wearing carpenter stilts?
Y

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 03:48:31 PM »
Wait a minute...does that booking photo have him at 98" tall?  
Was he wearing carpenter stilts?

lol I'm assuming it's metres, bro. 190cm+

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »
WATCH OUT

Jets NOW superbowl contenders with Sanchez and Purple Drank Nugga???

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-jamarcus-russell-jets-20130129,0,5144077.story

Jets had 'very exploratory' talks about JaMarcus Russell, report says

JaMarcus Russell wants to return to the NFL. The New York Jets want a quarterback to challenge starter Mark Sanchez.

You know where this is going, right?

According to NewJersey.com, members of the Jets organization recently had "some very exploratory, informal discussions" about Russell.

For those Jets fans out there trembling in fear right now, let's take a closer look at this situation.

Though the modifier "very" before "exploratory" and the plural form of "discussion" might lead us to believe the team was at least somewhat serious about a player known as one of the biggest busts in NFL history, the word "informal" ought to set your minds at ease a bit.

You should also know that the article mentions an ESPN New York report that the Jets "spent a significant amount of time" with North Carolina State quarterback Mike Glennon at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala. And they scouted other young QBs before the firing of former general manager Mike Tannenbaum.

In other words, Russell isn't the only option they're exploring.

Plus, this may not be the same Russell who was drafted No. 1 overall by the Raiders only to be released three years later after going 7-18 as a starter and not seeming to care at all about it. The current Russell reportedly is working hard to shed the label as an NFL bust after three seasons away from the league.

Size and natural ability were never an issue with Russell. So if he really is taking it seriously this time, maybe a team might want to consider taking a chance on him.

And apparently that's just what the Jets were doing.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 03:08:55 PM »
  Can JR (JaMarcus Russell)  really throw a ball 65 yards on his knees?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »
  Can he really throw a ball 65 yards on his knees?

is that a gay Rex Ryan joke arce??

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »
2 lbs a week. Maybe he is trying to maintain muscle mass?
A