Author Topic: Muslim brothers and sisters of Getbig  (Read 1288 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Muslim brothers and sisters of Getbig
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »
I was wondering when confronted by nonbelievers who request proof of Allah's existence what proof do you provide?    I understand this is a rather broad question (also asked of Christians), but I was curious from your perspective.  I've read tons of replies from Muslims, but I was curious what y'all have to say.....in general.   Near impossible design of the universe, design of life, perfection of the Quran, impossible that Quran was written by man are often cited.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Muslim brothers and sisters of Getbig
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 03:00:57 PM »
If someone demands "spawn God right here right in front of me" they are asking a question that we cannot provide an answer to, as they are asking to see God right now at this very instance. That's not the proof we are arguing for as most atheists argue like that. Whether they believe or not, we know that God exists and has chosen to test us mankind in this world until the day of judgment.

Part of our proof is in God's design and all that's around us. Logically and rationally. For a person that only relies on their 5 senses to conclude things as proofs one cannot argue with as they are limited in their thoughts by their 5 senses alone. In other words they will only believe absolute reality to be material only.

That being said we come to our rational conclusions and proofs through employing our 5 senses, but none of us can "bring God in front of you" right now to satisfy you. Not to mention there are other senses that other creatures posses that we don't. We also came to many scientific discoveries and conclusions through the invention and use  of machines that can perceive beyond our 5 senses yet again. So we have to be broader than just our own 5 senses being the absolute. Most atheists will argue that reality is only what we can physically see, sense, touch, etc.. and therefore if we can not touch or see etc.. God then God does not exist to them.

In the end the debate always goes back and forth between atheists and theists of either everything popped into existence through accidents and coincidences (be it darwinism, or evolution theories) or there is a design/creation and a designer/creator.

To me as a believing person the later makes far more sense and rationally so based on all that's around us. Atheists say otherwise, but that's where faith seperates the two. I put my faith in God, atheists put their faith in their beliefs.

The very element of intellect is proof for God's existence to me. The fact that we humans are able to converse and debate higher intellectual thought is proof of God in on itself. Knowledge.

If all material things seize, knowledge remains, it remains with God as it is from God.

Destroy televisions, destroy computers, destroy the planet, still... all the knowledge of how all these things are constructed, how they work, perform, etc... remains.

The fact that we did not know about our brain, that we did not know about our solar system, that we did not know about composition of stars, that we did not know about our body chemistry, mechanics, composition, etc... does not change the facts that all that already exists.

Oh and I highly doubt there are any female Muslimahs on here lol. So brothers only :P There's four of us that are active, and a few others that are not as active.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
Proof of Allah is easy... look at all the sick and depraved evil that exists in the world. That is all his work... always has been for the beginning of time. He just tricked these foolish followers into changing his name from Satan to Allah. Hope this helps.
$

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 08:17:05 PM »
Proof of Allah is easy... look at all the sick and depraved evil that exists in the world. That is all his work... always has been for the beginning of time. He just tricked these foolish followers into changing his name from Satan to Allah. Hope this helps.

Stop lying to youself! I mean really, wake up! ALLAH IS THE GOD. the same God all the prophets worshiped. the God of Abraham. this somthing YOU CAN NOT ARGUE. and if you have an opposition to it, then it is YOU which is being fooled by the DEVIL.